Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

My VIRGIN student almost got his cherry popped *sniff*

5 replies [Last post]
Actually I was a bit pissed I really wanted him to bang this milf!!

Great application of his training though. Went from a shy, introverted Swedish boy to a player in da game! ; )

=======
Field report

My step dad got his phd saturday and there was a big party thrown celebrating his accomplishment. The whole vibe of the party was very "intellectual" there were a shit load of professors and doctors from all over the world as well as friends and relatives. The scene was mostly stinky breath and thick glasses. And turtlenecks.

But then there was the milf. Blonde hair, panther eyes, big tits, tan, red dress. Hawt for twice my age, a bit too short tho. Needless to say she wasn't a professor, rather a receptionist. She was well aware that she was the hottest person in there.

She sat next to the guy in front of me at dinner. I had grandma on my right. I was by far the loudest person at the dinner, partially because manwhore tells me to, and partially because grandma doesn't hear SHIT. I wasn't necessarily aiming to game the milf, I was just trying to be the most relaxed, loudest, funniest guy there. I didn't give a fuck about anyone's academical or economical status, I just tried to have fun in my way and radiate a cool and playful vibe. Because under all that stuck up status people are still children. A couple of minutes in I had everyone around me facing me. But now and then I could completely ignore them if I felt grandma needed help or attention. I was talking to the milf as much as I talked to anyone else, she wasn't getting any different treatment.

After the dinner me and my buddy Hjal (who was INTENTIONALLY trying to game the milf) played a few jazz songs on guitar accompanied by a crazy German saxophonist. Nothing fancy, just background music to the mingle. A few moments later I gathered everybody (about 40-50 ppl left) to watch me and Hjal bust out a couple of rock songs on guitar. We played Somebody get me a doctor and dr feelgood. We sang as loud as we could and headbung an stomped our feet and had an amazing time even tho we improvised most of the text. A year ago I would have been ashamed I couldnt remember the lyrics but now I was like BITCH THESE ARE THE NEW LYRICS AND THEY'RE ASTONISHING. I picked up the electric guitar and ripped a blasting solo over feelgood. I usually look like an apathetic kid when I solo but this time I sacrificed accuracy for awesome looks. Me and Hjal bathe in praise for a moment and I put on some dance music.

Out of fucking nowhere the tipsy milf starts hitting on me in front of my family. She had eyeballed for a moment on the dance floor but then approached me. She starts touching my arm and gazing into my eyes. I didn't flinch for a second. We kept eye contact for 2 minutes or so. At this point I probably could have kissed her and found a space to get freaky. I had established a dominant vibe, she followed me anywhere. She was horny as fuck. This was were my inner virgin mommas boy pussy came out and I left her for amoging Hjal to take. I was afraid of causing drama around the family. She blew him off though. He didn't seem to notice that lol.

I'm kinda bummed I didn't take action. Would have been a badass way to pop the cherry lmao

Overall the last weeks training have really had an impact on my charisma. I used to be death afraid of mingle parties but it's actually fun if you make it fun. And the concept of not letting anything get awkward just absorbing it has fucking CHANGED my life. It's ridiculous. Especially in these situations it's a must.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Lumpy's picture
Dude, if he's getting these
Dude, if he's getting these principles down to the degree it sounds like from the FR *and* he plays guitar, he's gonna get laid like a champ. Seriously, some girl is going to fuck the hell out of you. Just find situations in which you can be awesome in front of girls (not just your stepdad's phd party, lol) and it's gonna happen. Keep up the awesome work!
Manwhore wrote: A year ago I
Manwhore wrote:
A year ago I would have been ashamed I couldnt remember the lyrics but now I was like BITCH THESE ARE THE NEW LYRICS AND THEY'RE ASTONISHING.

My favorite part lol

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Re: Manwhore wrote:A year ago I
@Manwhore:

It went something like this: Rat tail jimmy is a second hand hood, bapidopibadebooo
sellin sugar to the streets people of the feets shobadebiloooo HE'S THE ONE THE CALL DR FEELGOOOOOOD
Lumpy's picture
Re: My VIRGIN student almost got his cherry popped *sniff*
Re: My VIRGIN student almost got his cherry popped *sniff*
@Lumpy: