Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
2 replies [Last post]
Me: Whatsup fioni :)

Her: Not much, about to smoke a j with my coffee, you?

Me: Opting for the cigarette and espresso, its a greek thing

Her: I hear that. Anything exciting planned for today?

Me: So exciting, right after solving americas debt crisis im gonna jet to africa and put an end to atleast one humanitarian conflict before trying to top everest with the remaining hours :p what are you up to

Her: Bahaha sounds awesome! Wish i could tag along. Well i just moved yesterday so im just unpacking for the day and cleaning

Me: Loll that sounds like the kind of blast I wish I could tag along for too. Whered ya move

Her: To the stclair and dufferin neighbourhood in toronto. Ya im enjoying it. Didnt rly enjoy that fridge i had to clean, but wtv lol

Me: Oh god I hope you werent cleaning out the wake of gross roommates, that shit can get biohazardous when it 
comes to the fridge

Her: Lol the previous tenants -__- gotta so what u gotta doa

Me: Struggles. Last year I ended up moving into a spot that had a horder already living there, the psychological distress my cleaning efforts induced looked like they were gonna kill him

Her: Damnnn. Thats pretty intense! Lol poor guy !

Me: Haha I know, I was as concerned with his health as I was with tidiness...he was using pans that had thick layers of rust

Her: Woordd. Is he still the same way?

Me: I have no idea, not the kind of guy you build a longterm friendship with. If hes alive and not institutionalized Im assuming so lol

Her: Truuue.

Me: Ya its wack, lol if I knew his whereabouts Id let A&E know

Me: I miss you and wanna see you, but this dumb security gaurd won't let me in the zoo. Is there any way you can escape?

Her: Lmao. I think im trapped!

Me: Damnit, Im gonna have to assassinate the gaurds, the day pass costs way too much

Her: Looool word.

Me: Well need to arrange a rally point, sake bar at bathurst and bloor tomorrow

Her: Lool depends on time :P

Me: Lets say 7

Her: I work until 6 tomorrow hmmm.

Me: Kk make it 8

No reply...

This girl seems like a pain in the ass, I may be done with this one
Dude she's in love with you.
Dude she's in love with you. Be flexible fucker!

"Uh k if that's going to interfere with your synchronized underwater knitting class you need to let me know"

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Ya Im such a fag, I tried to
Ya Im such a fag, I tried to be all assertive with that last text but it just looks childish. The rest of the convo flowed nice and natural even though she wasnt giving me shit to work with, and that tiny little "error" (if thats even the right word) threw it off. Lol thats why text game stresses me out when I get outcome dependent, i feel like its easier to recover from errors in person but if you craft a message wrong it can blow you out, I may be wrong though im just starting to really push through IODs in text now. Im kinda glad I fucked up though I cant do shit tonight anyways Im definitely gonna reengage when Im feeling better.