Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
14 replies [Last post]
Ghettoguru's picture
The title says it all.

Saturday morning one of my room mates, Drey started bitching about the dishes at me and another roommate, Jackson. I don't blame him, that's his really his apartment. However he gets out of line when he turns in an absolutely dumb and ignorant bag of shit. He's the kind of guy where when an issue arises, he points the finger at anybody he can. He uses the past to justify his actions and half the time it is irrelevant.

He failed the driver's writing test 8 TIMES...what the f***. His excuse for the most part was "Oh they're racist blah blah blah" lol yeah ok.

Back to the dishes i know for a FACT his little sister did half of that mess. Like everyone in the household knows i clean up after MY DISHES, and not anybody elses. Reasoning behind this is that Drey made it clear to "clean up after yourself"...cool.
2ndly, im no kiss-ass when it comes to greedy mofos who make it a habit to not deal with their responsibilities and expect someone else to take care of them.
His like 300 pound mom is a prime example on so many levels.

Anyways for the most part, i was just shutting up as he was getting into it with Jackson. Wasn't until Drey called another roommate, Cal, who was at work. Left him a voice message saying to pack his shit when he comes home because he was supposed to clean those dishes Friday. Ill spare the details. Just take my word for it when i say there was NO REASON whatsoever for Cal to get involved in this and getting kicked out. That's when shit blew out of proportion.
I got pissed so i spoke up, defending Cal, calling Drey out on his retarded habits (hypocrite, leecher and what not)
So he said i can leave too and started heading towards my belongings. Told him he's not touching my belongings and I stood in his way. He has the high tendency to break valuables.

This turned into a remix of that Fast 5 fight scene between Vin Diesel and The Rock, holy shit. That's when he started talking shit and tried to shove me around. Drey is a much bigger dude than i am and we're both 6"3 so i had to be on my toes. I continued to attempt stopping him from touching my shit then he started making legitimate threats (im gonna get the BB gun, Im gonna break your jaw, blah blah blah). Drey, Being a football player, attempted to tackle me and I got slammed HARD against the wall. Portraits started falling off. I managed to quickly slip out (kudos to judo) before i end up in a vulnerable position. Drey got up and started hurling punches my way. I blocked, side-stepped evaded most of them especially since he was actually trying to break my jaw.
I fell back a couple of times but he could not get inside because he knew for what i lacked on my upper body, i had a combination of swifter and stronger legs.
Key to this was to relax and breathe otherwise i have NO doubt that i would have been WRECKED.

Fast forward, he got worn, the whole living room was a mess. I proceeded to take out my belongings, some broken stuff of mine. As I did so, he was panting and spitting non sense. Apart from dismissive body language i did not respond to it. Drey turned it a notch up and decided to call his little sister to come and beat me up. That was among the most retarded thing i've ever heard, i couldn't help but laugh as i was packing my clothes. About 5 mins later this 5"7 18 year old tom-boy shows up, and like a K-9 she was given the order to attack. His sister walked straight to me, there was no use justifying myself or trying to rationalize with someone so brainwashed, she was mentally GONE. Like Manwhore said, you DON'T argue with chicks lol

Starts getting tricky for me, as much of a tom-boy as she is, this is still a girl. In addition to that I found myself in a bad position, I was standing on a 4f by10ft balcony... And so she tried to attack but she counldn't close in because of my superior reach. She was actually leaning back lmfao.
Drey decides to jump in and throw hits because he realizes his sis cannot do anything. Now there was no way i could move in that small amount of space and handle 2 people. So i quickly dropped into a fetal position and covering my pressure points. Punches, kicks started coming left to right.
After about a minute it was over, the sis ran away. Neighbors saw like the whole thing, however i live in a neighborhoob where you mind your own business, so i knew and accepted this fight was was solely mine to fight. As for Jackson, the entire time all he was doing was yelling "drey stop! chill! yaddada yaddadi!"

When all my stuff were out, one of my buddies came and we drove around the neighborhood for a while. I called 911, said i was physical assaulted. That is why if you read back i never said anything about me throwing punches back. Turns out he told the officer that I was the one being aggressive. Like they say "there's 3 sides to a story. There's the truth, my side of the story and his side. lol, that was well played i will not lie. BUT If you compared me to Drey, i would have to be completely drunk to gamble and start throwing fists at Drey. 2ndly I know Drey has a physical violence record, back when i was in high school he messed up some dude's shoulders and face.
I guess even for an officer there is no rationalizing whatsoever. Especially considering i blocked the hits so well there was no bleeding, swells whatsoever. Skin is flawless. Also turns out Jackson did not want to speak, it did not make sense whatsoever.

I just swallowed my pride and left. Glad I stood by Cal because what just happened is a fraction of the B.S that has been going on around the apartment. Cal is getting out too.
Anyways of right now im starting to feel the soreness kick in around my upper arms, and my back.
Staying at another buddie's place until its time to move out to Dallas around next month.
Buddhagames's picture
So hard. Awesome read. Only
So hard.

Awesome read. Only been hit once, and it was a sucker punch in the club. You handled your shit well

Also- wtf kinda dude calls his sister to beat someone up? LMFAO... the fuck?

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Look dude. That part at the
Look dude. That part at the end was some weak shit. If some girl tries to attack you and throw blows you kick her in the vag and swiftly put her out of commission. Hitting the ground and curling up in the fetal position was weak as fuck. If you'd been killed and/or seriously injured I would not have felt a moment's sympathy for you. Imagine if you'd had someone there you needed to protect. Done for. I have had to defend myself from more than one attacker multiple times. You NEVER assume the fetal position. People get killed that way.

You handled the first part alright, but he attacked you. So when he tired out you should have caused him pain and MADE him respect you. Animals respect the ability to inflict pain. That is one of the only laws they respect. You should have kicked him in the legs, the ankles, the knees, the crotch. Instead you allowed the situation to keep going. If you had forced him to respect your ability to cause him discomfort, he probably would have allowed you to stay. Sounds strange but it's true. Instead you allowed the frame of you being inferior and subservient to him to stand.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

I don't mean to kick you when
I don't mean to kick you when you're down and I know you are trying to raise yourself out of your current life situation. Kudos to that and kudos to standing up for your friend. I also think you handled the initial attack pretty solidly, but for next time around make sure to follow some of the things I suggested ;)

Arms you need to start looking at internet marketing and web development. You can become a self-made man that way.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Ghettoguru's picture
Manwhore i get it. A lot of
Manwhore i get it. A lot of times i feel I need more than solely a pat on the back after events like these.
I panicked in the sense that i did not want to be charged for doing something completely out of line. Wanted it to look completely bad on him.
I will not lie that i was lucky to come out of there with minor injuries. I should have given him a taste of what i can do considering he literally attempted to wreck me. I had several opportunities, he was fatigued and he left himself open as he was punching. I reflect and i should have given him a good Sambo side kick right to the rib.

Feel like pressing charges on the mofo. You do not wake up in the morning, beat somebody and get away with it. FCK NO.
Despite the small body ache, i have no bruises whatsoever, unbelievable.
So the only proof I have is fcking Jackson. I called him earlier today and he claimed he tried to tell the officer what happened. The officer quickly dismissed him because he was addressing Drey. That's what he claimed so i cannot take his word for it. Another reason i cannot trust him is because i told him if i were to press charges, will he be willing to testify? It was ultimately a "no" because he apparently wasn't trying to get involved, and a whole bunch of other excuses. I guess despite the smack-talk he's had with Drey and the whining he's been doing, they're still butt-buddies...cool.

What im thinking about doing is putting Jackson in a position where he's talking about the beat-up to a mutual friend, and i discretely record him. Im not a big junkie of the legal field but it sounds to me like a clear case.
That's like my last resort, otherwise ill just forget it and move on. What do you guys think?
So just to be able to press
So just to be able to press criminal charges?

Or do you want to get him for civil damages, e.g. money.

Yes it would probably be pretty easy to get him to brag about the whole thing over text or Facebook. Though I'm not sure if the cops would care anyways.

Do you care? Stuff like this happens all the time what are you trying to gain from it. I handle things with my fists from time to time, it's just human nature.

It goes to show you could have kicked his shit in, slapped his sister around if you needed to, and just walked out with absolutely no consequences.

In fact a lot of people get pissed off when a fight on the street goes down and they see cops just driving by. The cops are actually doing everyone involved a favor. They know it's just a dumb scuffle and don't need to ruin someone's life situation with legal trouble just because they punched somebody.

SituAsian's picture
Start lifting weight. Pick up
Start lifting weight. Pick up kick-boxing or some other kind of combat martial arts and practice it often. A part of being an alpha dog/leading dude is that you're WILLING and CAPABLE of defending you and yours. I don't get into fights often, I don't like fights, there are better and more civil ways of resolving issues. But when pressed I can and will use ANY resources at my disposal including anything I can find around me as weapon to fuck a motherfucker up. I've got a temper on me too so it's usually not such a good idea for me to lose my cool but sometimes you just gotta throw down and protect not only your physical health but also your mental/psychological health ie your dignity and worth as a man.
In Colorado at least, you're
In Colorado at least, you're allowed by law to defend yourself and others.

I found out when I nearly had to beat a dude's ass when he punched a friend of mine in the mall lol. It was a ghetto mall and I don't go there anymore.
Ghettoguru's picture
Re: So ya... i got beat up
Havent been on a computer in a while crap. Just lost a sibling and an aunt of mine who's not familiar with the city is dragging me everywhere to take care of burial stuff and what not.
Anyways yeah i meant criminal charges.
At this point I don't really care anymore. So far I'm keeping my head above waters, preparing myself for Dallas :D
One of my buddies is hooking me up with a dude who works at a local Hyundai (ew) dealership.
Isn't Internet marketing what you're doing Manwhore?

@Situ yeah haven't worked out since last summer. Hardcore 20 miles bike rides almost every day and tennis lol
Which martial art do you think is good for starters?
@Ghettoguru:
Wow man, you lost a sibling? I'm very sorry that is rough. I have two lil sis's would not want to lose one of them.

Pick up boxing it's the fastest to make progress in and very effective. Actually it's effective as fuck, stick with it in 4-5 months you will be a pretty effective fighter.

Ghettoguru's picture
Yeah an uncle of mine. He was the only family member i had in Sac.
We were on bad terms and didn't speak to him since December. I needed my space.
That Saturday i was actually getting ready to go see him and reconciliate. Also because several members of the family have been trying to reach him by email and phone. He always responded in a flash. He did not respond to any of these, So they asked me to go check up on him. I get to his place and my cousin bolts out of the compound crying he's dead. Heart attack got him and he was dead in his apartment for DAYS before anyone knew.
He was a super valuable guy in the family. Successful and smart as hell. He recently quit Intel because they're apparently greedy bastards. He wanted to start his own business to go toe-to-toe with Intel.
God damn it he just was not SOCIAL AT ALL, this resulted in stress among other things. Since i was the only one around when we were in good terms, he would literally talk for HOURS NON-STOP.
My absence just made things worse IMO and sometimes i want to kick my ass for that. *sigh
@Ghettoguru:
Eh don't take any blame at all you gave him value, as much as he was able to take in.

A sibling is a brother or sister by the way.

Ghettoguru's picture
Manwhore;607.5121;5 wrote:

A sibling is a brother or sister by the way.

Oh shoot -.-
@Ghettoguru:
Sounds like you got some fucked up flatmates. Why were you living with this psychopath in the first place? I had some awful ones a few years ago...
Ghettoguru's picture
@MARTIN CROWE:
He wasn't so much of a psychopath since i moved in about 8 months ago. His mom was the clear psycopath, but its easy to deal with her BS, all she did was eat eat eat and get wasted then talk shit all night.
anyways he went to Highschool together last year, he did not really talk to anyone especially considering that 50% of that school is full of retards. He was super chill (in a boring way for the most part), reserved on the outside and was not a troublemaker as far as i was aware. With that he provided me a place to stay free of charge for a while and it was good enough for me. In the place it was just me, him and his mom

Hit it off great, he liked the social connections i had outside of school. He liked them so much, around January of this year he allowed them to stay which is how Jackson, Cal and my buddy from the military came into the picture.
I can't exactly point what changed him lately, but jealousy, lack of attention around him (he was that dude who's just in the background and cannot command attention), being really financially limited were some factors.
He started becoming a dick, setting up rules like "yall have to be inside the house by 10PM" LOL... He was supposed to ride to Dallas with me and some buddies, but decided not to because apparently they're racist and he just didn't like them anymore. In addition, this girl that was really into him pulled the middle finger on him and they don't talk.
Bottomline is he just wasn't fitting in anymore and had issues. He's going back to his emo, solitary life.