Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
6 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
http://news.yahoo.com/police-shots-fired-canada-mall-1-dead-013026569.html

Apparently our own, Falc, was heading over to this exact mall to do some day game but made a last second decision to wait a little bit before heading over.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Damn. Very fortunate for
Damn. Very fortunate for Falc.
One less Canadian...
One less Canadian...

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

More Canadian girls for
More Canadian girls for us...

Oh.. too soon?

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Too real lolol
Too real lolol
Yeah what the fuck? I have a
Yeah what the fuck? I have a few jobs in that mall so I'm there all the time. Nutso it like 15 mins from my place too.

Crazy falc was going to do day game there too haha Only time not going out paid off. That place is actually money for day game shit. Hot chicks flow like wine there
P.s: anyone in Toronto didnt
P.s: anyone in Toronto didnt happen to go out tonight in the club district did they? I was out tnight with a bunch of friends and it's funny when you can spot pua kids vs. just regular joes trying to get a piece. Happened a few times now where they stick out like sore thumbs. Fun to watch