Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
6 replies [Last post]
Been texting her since last sunday - vibing and building comfort for a possible meetup this week. Didn't happen, she's got work today - i was close to persuading her to take a day off, but no go.

Here's some of the last convo from last night

Me: Hey check out a band called M83, they're French! The best thing about them is that all of their music is in English, so I understand them :)
Her: Ok i ll see lol i don't know this band !
Her: Are u skype now on yr phone (wtf? i think she meant computer, but this chick's foreign so..)

15 hours later (i went out last night)

Me: Not yet beb, still trying to find a reliable webcam...I've been eating so much fruit lately. Don't be surprised if i look like a big sexy banana when u see me on Skype ;b

6 hours later

Me: No reply? Are you allergic to bananas...?!

Nothing. In the last week she's always replied to my shit, this was a chode extract of our conversation but its looked better on other days. She might be legit busy...i think ill text her on Sunday, she's got this David Guetta concert to go to tomorrow, maybe ill text her

"Tell me something interesting about the David Guetta concert. Like...did you get up close and realize he wears a wig ;)

I can't be too elaborate with my wordplay with this chick cause she doesn't know English too well, that's why i try to keep it simple.

Thoughts?
Send her a picture of you
Send her a picture of you being awesome

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

lol yeah, already did that
lol yeah, already did that earlier in the week - told her to send me a picture of herself, she did, and it reminded me of how hot she was then i asked "why are you wearing clothes?!" would've been nice if she quickly snapped a nude pic at that point but she seems a bit innocent.

Anyway, update:

Her: Loool no sorry ! I was busy hee ok find a webcam but on yr iphone if u load skype u dont need webcam
Me: Cool. Why are u so eager to see me on webcam cathy? I'm not gonna be topless if that's what you're hoping for!
Her: Nooo wayyyyy im not like that !
Me: ;)
Me: Don't worry, I'll make it look extra cute. I'll be cuddling Obama [my cat] and make him say hi to you :)
Her: Loool ;)

I'm trying to bring out her sexual side more, as opposed to keeping it friend to friend.

I went out last night, then texted her today

Me: Happy jubilee weekend! I heard that French people aren't invited to the Queen's tea party but i might smuggle you in dearest ;)
Invite her out. I'm not sure
Invite her out. I'm not sure what you're waiting for. Am I missing something?

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Manwhore wrote: Invite her
Manwhore wrote:
Invite her out. I'm not sure what you're waiting for. Am I missing something?

------------------------

Yeah, she's busy all weekend, that's why i'm still using fluff talk. Wanna make the meetup for early next week before this shit gets stale.

Another point is that she lives outside the city, so its too tricky to go to where she lives, i need her inside london!
Re: French girl
@Gogo:

update!!

Met up with her and her friend today - it was during daytime, like 2pm. It was hard for me go sexual with her considering her friend was around; her friend is the bossy type who sticks her nose in everything, so i couldn't really isolate. The fact that she doesn't understand me all that she doesn't understand some of stuff doesn't help either, but the meetup went alrighttt.

I made sure to get physical with her every so often, like light touching but i think her and her friend stigmatized me cause i told them i was 18 and they're 22. Lying about my age is sounding like a better idea to be honest.

I wanted to try pull her home (1hr and 20 mins away) but she already got herself a train ticket before i could mention it. I dunno how it's looking with this one, she even said that she ain't looking for a boy here in England cause she's staying until next month and then coming back in December.

Need to meet up with her solo, but she seems really unsure of meeting up with guys in London without a friend with her - i spent 15 mins with her after her friend left and we waited for her train. I didn't go in for a makeout or anything; i don't think i setup much of a sexual vibe despite my strong eye contact.

Thoughts on how to improve are welcome...
Re: French girl
@Gogo:
Ya once friend leaves you handle biz properly. The fact you didn't go to kiss her or grope her is like.. uhh, quadriplegic duck. Be like.. "DAMN, thank gawd your nun friend is gone I was sick of trying to pretend I wasn't awesome." That's not a text, that's actually something I would say. Talk MAJOR shit on her friend for cramping your style.