Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
9 replies [Last post]
Lumpy's picture
Two quick interactions that I had trouble with. I'm just curious how I fucked up and maybe quick suggestions on how to reengage ("send another text" is a perfectly legit answer, if that's actually the right thing to do).

One was a girl I met and had like a 15 min interaction with in a local dance-y bar last Thurs. Bounced her all over the place within the bar, danced a bit. The physical interaction was great other than going for a kiss a few times and getting headturned. She ground her crotch on my leg a lot. She was being a drunk dork a few times, so standing behind her I was able to pull her in, totally wrap her in my arms and such. I had no idea how to deal with logistics and isolating her from her 2 friends so I got the number.

Me: XXX, seriously, move the wedding at sasquatch! -andy
Kirbalicious - 15 hrs 34 mins later: Haha.... Wait, who is this
Me - 1 hr 34 mins later: Handsome gent you danced with at xxx ;) -andy
Kirbalicious - 23 hrs 36 mins later: Oh hey!!! Yeah, you got the moves. I'm super jealous of your concert extravaganza. Have fun!!!!
Me - 4 days 1 hr later: Oh my god Sasquatch melted my brain! But then I came home and found out my pet tiger shit all over my house :/

That last message was on Wed evening. Maybe give her a call and leave vmail today?

Random girl from OkC. OkC interaction:

Me: Hey my name is Andy. My favorite hobbies are stalking girls and smoking crack. Please talk to me...
Her: rock on, andy .......

phoenix is my cut. the hobbes thing isn't so bad. [ed: stuff in my profile] play to your strengths. those hobbies might take some work. what's your story?
Me: Aww shucks, I'm know I'm pretty likeable, especially when I get all existential and mopey. :) My story is that I far prefer text so shoot me one 734 277 5181
Her: why do you prefer text? (!!)
Me: There's a really, *really* good reason... and I'll tell you when you text me, dork! ;)

Following that, text:

Feisty : Hey dork. Spill.
Me - 11 hrs 47 mins later: Texts make my phone vibrate near my crotch. OkC messages do not.

This was yesterday morning. No response since. I'm thinking of texting back with some more salient stuff from her OkC profile
Buddhagames's picture
Eh dude, Nothing wrong with
Eh dude,

Nothing wrong with that first text convo... you just never texted her again. Girls sometimes just don't respond, no biggie.

Idk if you have some weird rule about not texting a girl twice in a row or something like that... but faggetaboutit. No rules.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

^^that so long as its not
^^that so long as its not coming from a desperate frame or something. That's one of the bigger things this forum has helped me out with. Now I text girls twice all the time. Sometimes ten minutes after I send the first one sometimes later that night. I used to thing it was needy to do so, and I couldn't because I wouldn't look like I was busy with other shit but fuck that. When I text it's usually a whole bunch of ppl at one time. At the end of the day after being productive or at a slow time at work when I'm not doing anything else. Like for some reason I always tried to seem like I wasn't tied to my phone but who cares. I'm sitting at home in my pjs watching some tv movie texting around and browsing shit on my phone. So why would it be weird if I text something then a few minutes later as a little something. Or hours later reenagage with something related or non related
I don't think you should be
I don't think you should be calling girls dork at the number close
Sick-Cunt's picture
Haha your opener was so funny
Haha your opener was so funny in the second convo. "I like stalking girls and smoking crack...please talk to me". The second convo didn't end bad, you can just message her again.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

She probably just thinks
She probably just thinks you're a perv like the rest of the guys she talks to online. It's kind of like sending a girl that text about retards, only to find out she's got a retarded brother who's diaper she has to change everyday. To you it just seemed funny, to her it meant something COMPLETELY different. Girls are constantly harassed by pervs online. You just showed her you were one of them lol.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Ya lol wtf man. Manwhore
Ya lol wtf man. Manwhore nailed it
hahahah it was a funny text
hahahah it was a funny text but yeah a little creepy. you know that playing with the ball of energy analogy? you fucking smoked her in the head with the football while trying to show her how great your throwing arm was
Lumpy's a PERV!! Show her
Lumpy's a PERV!! Show her your lady lumps, perv!

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

krispy's picture
LMAO "smoked her in the head"
LMAO "smoked her in the head" hilarious analogy!!