Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Ran really good in-person game had half of my texts ghost-written by MW and got "played' on the Day 2.

9 replies [Last post]
Trust me read all of this - tons of value in here.

Been taking text-game lessons w/Manwhore and he's been feeding me texts because I didn't know how to text which literally made me lose I would say a good 10 DTF girls over the past 3 months (i'll post "how to lose a booty call" soon)

He's taught me the fundamentals so I'll be contributing more to this forum.

Initial Meetup

Like 2 weeks ago, I roll up on some cute Mexican girl who looks Persian or Indian. My type of shit. First I isolate her from her friends on the dance floor. Then I move her to another part of the bar.

At first she's really tense and acting almost stupid as her friends have to sort of convince her to chill out w/me when they come in to check in on her. For the first 20 minutes, she won't even let me touch her and makes a big deal about little physical escalation. I'm really authentic w/this girl and describing the social dynamics of the whole interaction. I'm also being very blunt about my positive and negative qualities - telling her every single embarrassing detail of my life - when I lost my virginity, talking vaguely about the process of game and how i find out more about myself every month. Explain to her why I usually go out by myself. Very blunt shit. I felt so free and I just didn't care (i should do this all the time). I'm also however telling her what I don't like about her behavior (she's 22 so she's giving me all types of annoying shit tests - which i call her out on and i also call her out on not being able to think for herself).

Being authentic is great, this girl was eventually super WON over and would not let me leave her sight. Really really gaming me. Getting me water from the bar, holding my coat in her hands while I waited in line for the bathroom - really trying to game me. She asked for my # several times and I kept playing it aloof as It felt good to have a cutie do all this stuff. This is the way it should be.... Another point is that when you're authentic you can tell a girl whatever you want, and she'll tell you exactly what's on her mind. She kept mumbling things like "o u owe me sex" and "damn i want to go home w/you". She was pretty sober.

When she goes to the bathroom, I feel some sort of attachment to her. I decide that I want to roam around the bar and talk to other girls. I talk to 2 other girls but the approaches were weak because I liked the girl and I was still attached to her. Going for a girl just as hot or hotter while you have a hot girl all over you is some tough shit to pull off. I want to stick w/going for other girls and losing a girl that likes me because once I get rid of attachment my shit will get so much better.

She comes back from the bathroom, we chill out, bullshit for awhile, a little making out, etc etc. I go for the pull 3 or 4 times during a 3 hour time period in the bar. Every objection is something about her friends. Eventually around 3:30 I decide to make one last great EFFORT. I walk her over to her friends and tell them we're going to another bar. The friends go "no bars close at 4" and all that kind of bs. Something in my brain goes FUCK IT - and I just grab my girl's hand and just walk her out the bar. No hesitation whatsoever. She just follows me out the bar.

We get halfway down the block and then she starts objecting about her friends, etc etc. I tug at her to come, she doesn't comply. I even pick her up at this moment but she's objecting. I get bored at this point and realize I have nothing to lose so I just sort of self-amusingly drop my jeans to my ankles and make her pick up my jeans. It was funny because she was struggling to really pick them up cuz they're skinny. I start challenging her even more as I tell her "yo if i walk around like this w/my jeans at half-mast, you just know that some other girl tonight is going to see me and then start feeling my cock" in a playful British acccent.

I end up chilling w/her for like 15 minutes outside until the bar closes while her friends go "Girl enough of him! Let's go home". We exchange #s.

She sends me a text shortly afterwards...

Text Game

Her 05/19/2012 04:15 You are rediculous sorry i couldnt hangout longer namaste
Me: 04:24:11 Just got home...LOL @ these drunken hipster ninjas
Her 04:27:05 U are one so the jokes on you
Me: 04:30:36 Most definitely an African warrior not a ninja
Me: 04:31:06 Get it together gurl before Boquisha does it for u
Me: 05/20/2012 16:16:09 They just came n fixed my tub.....now I'm sitting here looking extra handsome licking ice cream....wut r u up to?
Her 20:00:26 I dont even know what to say to that. Im studying for my last final everr
Her 20:00:58 Btw what or who is boquisha?
Me: 20:47:18 boquisha is the jealous old homeless lady who fondles me sometimes
Me: 20:47:46 If I'm smiling afterwards she gives me free lollipops :)
Her 21:04:13 That sounds dirty...literally is she missing teeth?
Me: 21:21:34 Yup missing teeth....i always feel guilty about it...
Me: 21:21:58 What final are u studying for?
Her 21:23:44 Lol you are fucked up. Im studying for a retail management exam
Me: 21:28:57 Ok best of luck tomorrow ...I'm sure u'll do fine babe
Her 21:33:28 If i dont i should probably kill myself since thats what my degree is in :p thanks for the good wishes
Me: 05/21/2012 21:00:39 amazing news : you passed your exam. As your reward I will be bringing ice cream and we will watch californication
Her 05/21/2012 21:47:12 Thats great news! But i dont eat ice cream cuz im vegan , and im on my way to long island...
Her 21:49:46 Ill be back this weekend tho ;)
Me: 05/22/2012 10:28:40 Hm this whole latina/vegan thing has me suspicious. How exactly did this come about??
Me: 10:28:56 Are you a spy. Be serious. There's something wrong with saying no to ice cream!
Her 11:29:45 Iv been a freak of nature for 7 years ha. Its more for health than for animal rights
Her 21:20:55 So can i get a woot woot for graduating college today?
Me: 23:13:08 Of course....U never told me babe...
Me: 23:15:42 just got back from soccer...aching all over...I could use that massage technique I taught u
Me: 05/23/2012 18:46:33 Yes you can get a woot woot if I can get some ice cream. I've got woot woots in stock what kind you looking for
Her 05/25/2012 21:39:17 Oh hii, whats good
Her 05/25/2012 22:56:30 Sry missed ur call, im still in long island... Was chillen with my gf in her hot tub :p
Me: 05/26/2012 08:33:38 GURL.....THAT COULD HAVE BEEN A HOT TUB TIME MACHINE! Wait for me next time.
Me: 05/26/2012 21:18:12 Just got home. Now walking around in my boxers looking like fuckin Six-Pack Shakur in this ho fo sho. What u up to unite?
Her 05/27/2012 16:28:56 Im back in the city .. Erryday im hustlin
Me: 05/27/2012 17:00:16 Hey hun....I'm at this epic day party w/my bro in BK...hustlin all day?
Her 05/27/2012 19:12:41 Wtf day party? I was at work all day then took a yoga class :p now im going to the bronx with jenny from the block
Me: 05/27/2012 19:23:16 Look girl no need to be gangster I got that covered. Hustle yer way down over here tonight I got some margaritas bonitas
Her 05/27/2012 21:00:32 I cant help being a thug im waaay the f uptown tonight
Her 05/27/2012 21:36:58 Im sunburnt and it hurts to put clothes on
Her 05/29/2012 15:08:01 Heyy whats good? What r u doing 2moro night
Her 05/29/2012 15:39:06 I was at a fiesta last night and didnt even look @ my phone till this morning
Me: 05/29/2012 16:37:55 chillin in the back like a villain....tomorrow I have soccer till 9...u?
Her 05/29/2012 17:10:50 Going to bk 2moro night so if you wana hangout hit me up when your done being a jock :p
Me: 05/29/2012 17:25:42 Ok cool
Me: 05/30/2012 18:23:51 come to bushwick tonight so we can bully hipster chicks - i will show you that i'm better at giving lil hipsters wedgies than you are
Her 05/30/2012 18:34:39 That sounds soo appealing but i think maybe you should come to williamsburg instead and not harass the hipsters
Me: 05/30/2012 18:44:32 Depends on if I'm feeling jockish or not ;) -...bout to start playin - I'll call u after afterwards
Her 05/30/2012 19:05:16 I wont be heading over tobk till around 11 but aight ttyl
Me: 05/30/2012 23:42:32 Alright hipster britches where you at. You best be wearing your Sunday best so we match. I seduced many a catholic priest with this attire
Her 05/31/2012 00:07:30 Wtf. We r on our way now
Me: 05/31/2012 00:13:34 cool. Be there in a bit.

The Day 2

Logistics are tough w/this chick - she just graduated fashion school in Manhattan and is now staying w/a friend in Long Island.Meet up with shorty in a bar in Williamsburg - about 10 mins away from where I live.. I guess I get there 20 mins after she got there or something like that because she looked kind of sad. Get there n give her a kiss on her cheek and make her stand up. It was an awkward kiss bcuz I wasn't 100% sure I was kissing the right girl lol. yes it was her. She introduces me to her 3 other friends. Wtf ok - i thought it was one friend tops. I then drag her to another part of the bar and I get a beer and we sit down and chill.

I try to kiss her and it's a no go. Ok. She says she's sick. cool. We vibe out for like 20 or 30 mins. I'm tired as fuck so the charisma isn't beaming through but it's not necessary - this girl likes me for sure. She keeps bringing up the crazy shit I did when I met her and thinks I've lost the plot. While I'm vibing I bring up that we should go to another bar w/o friends about 2 or 3 times. Thing is her friends want her to go somewhere else w/them..She invites me to come w/her friends like 3 times. I'm hesitant becuz this is the first time I had a girl pull some shit like this on me on a Day 2 and I really don't want to be the 5th wheel in their little "sex and the city" click.

2 of her friends eventually come over and are like "just come. please". I'm like fair enough although a part of me kind of wants to hit up some Wednesday hotspot in Manhattan.... . We walk to another bar (which was like 3 blocks away). We walk way behind her friends. Lol side note - One of her friends is kinda raw - i think she took a piss by some trashcans while we were walking….. lmfao wtf. these bitches don't know how to act. They're 22 - it's to be expected..

Hit up the other bar, I lead her around the bar and seat her in the corner. Sit down. We vibe. She's starting to get annoying "Are you a player" "God you're so dominant and aggressive". "I'm not just some easy bitch that you're going to fuck". I eventually tell her ENOUGH - it's over w/the shit tests. She sort of mellows down - as tired as I am I make an effort to get to know the girl. She did complain that all I did was talk about myself when we first met. So i ask her some rapport questions but she's not even really willing to answer them - basically no surrender. I find this weird because I was revoltingly honest w/this girl.... I bring her in a bit - I kiss her on her neck a bit but she's all resistant. Like around 2, one of her friends comes over and grabs her and my girl says "deuces". I thought they were going to the bathroom. They end up leaving.

I just sit there for like 15 minutes on my phone - checking e-mail and choding. I eventually get up and leave. I thought I would be butt-hurt but I was only slightly disappointed. Looks like i've become more icy - before I would have thrown a fit afterwards and gotten proper pissed.

Ran amazing in-person game - had texts ghostwritten by manwhore and girl pulls some shit like this…

I walked around 2day not really in the mood to give a fuck because to me I ran damn near "really fuckin good" game on this chick and I didn't get laid.

So questions for you guys

Questions/Feedback

A. What could I have done better?

B. Would you have put with the 3 other friends or just left even though you liked the girl.

C. Would you still hit her up (I will push this set to the bitter end cuz this girl has a good vibe when she isn't around her friends - although I do think I like her also because she's willing to put up w/my bullshit).
Just commenting that it was a
Just commenting that it was a cool fr dude.
Sick-Cunt's picture
I'd hit on other girls
I'd hit on other girls infront of her, sounds like she is a cunt.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Ok we already discussed the
Ok we already discussed the fact you didn't set yourself up for success here. She was the one that set up the meetup. You never bothered to ask what it entailed. What it entailed was you meeting up with her and 3 of her friends. Girls will do this it's their natural behavior. They are social little creatures. Black men with big black dicks scare the fuck out of them. They like to be scared, sure.. but they need to be eased into it.

Especially when you send a girl overtly sexual texts ;) It's very possible that this girl is: 1) SUPER into you, but 2) tripped out over your premie sexy texts and instead of meeting up with you individually she planned a group date.

Regardless this is your fault as you didn't take a controlling part in setting this whole thing up. I would have figured out beforehand what this little meetup entailed, and realized it was going to be me + 4 girls. I would either have decided to show, or not. If I decided "fuck no", I would have declined, and set something up for a different time that only included her and I. If I HAD decided to show up, I would have respected the rules of such a meetup. At least as far as I needed to before the raping began.

If you show up to an "interview", you need to respect that fact.. and deal with your new environment. You needed to start subtly dominating her friends. Be aloof to the quiet ones, slow-roast/game the more dominant ones, BEAT them with superior game, and then CLAIM HER. You did none of this. To the victor go the spoils. To the loser go the deuces.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Dude..... She was all yours
Dude..... She was all yours :( This fucking beastmode stigma / fast pulls only idea the community has really shoots people in the foot. You came off creepy as fuck trying to forcefully hook up with her. Be chill next time and subtly start figuring shit out logistically to see if its even feasible for the night. Win the friends over man, theyll maake or break you. Respect the friends and theyll respect you and eventually give you privacy. Work an angle through the friend. Like be real, but let them know whats up without ever hinting about sex so much - they already got the 411 about you so its implied you want to bang her. I do this a lot and the girl will vouch for me and give us some space. Offer value to the group and theyll offer value back. Dont do it from a manipulative mindset either, it should be coming from a nonexpectant mindset. Dont want to be tryhard winning them over, because then that telegraphs an agenda to her friends and will cause them to not like you as well. You were fighting an uphill battle when you played under her conditions. Recognize it and adapt. Moral of the story is be patient, calm, and most importantly have fun man. You were more worried about getting laid than having fun.
yah ur rite
@ Manwhore - Yea key lesson learned like we talked about the other night. Probably comes down to a lack of entitlement in not setting the date up. I think I was too accommodating to fit into HER agenda given her poor logistics. I'll actually wait next time before I seriously try to rub boner on her…I'll meet the friends again (I know I have to) and give them a chance. I never really had to deal with the friends but now I'll do it.

@ Aequitas. She's still mine IMO. I'll text her later on today and figure shit out and shoot shit w/the friends if need be….If not I'll meet a girl just as good that will deal w/my bs.... I don't think I came off creepy as fuck at all when we initially met - hence y i was able to do some really obnoxious shit. I mean we spent 4 hours in the club together. She initially texted me and she suggested the meet-up. She thinks Im gonna leave her in the dust and she sees me as someone long-term which I am certainly not…

You're right about the friends and I should worry more about having fun than getting load. All though that night I was fuckin tired. Wed nights are always tough as hell for me.

Overall, this was a really good reference experience and I really wish I had read something similar to this earlier - hence y I posted everything in detail for people to look at it. I was never in a situation like this before so I'm not going to beat myself up for making errors here and there.
Im not talking initially im
Im not talking initially im talking when you met up. And i mean creepy in the way girls use the term, not literally. Anything outside the social norm is considered creepy/weird to girls. You trying to force a situation ( hook up ) versus being chill is outside the norm and consequently viewed as creepy/weird. You can probs salvage, you know what to do now.

Edit:

All intent no woo ( fun ) = creepy

All woo ( fun ) no intent = dancing monkey
Bump 'n shit for goodness?

Bump 'n shit for goodness? Aquitas look at this shit lol 

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Manwhore wrote:Bump 'n shit

Manwhore wrote:
Bump 'n shit for goodness? Aquitas look at this shit lol 

Aequitas wrote:
Dude..... She was all yours :( This fucking beastmode stigma / fast pulls only idea the community has really shoots people in the foot. You came off creepy as fuck trying to forcefully hook up with her. Be chill next time and subtly start figuring shit out logistically to see if its even feasible for the night. Win the friends over man, theyll maake or break you. Respect the friends and theyll respect you and eventually give you privacy. Work an angle through the friend. Like be real, but let them know whats up without ever hinting about sex so much - they already got the 411 about you so its implied you want to bang her. I do this a lot and the girl will vouch for me and give us some space. Offer value to the group and theyll offer value back. Dont do it from a manipulative mindset either, it should be coming from a nonexpectant mindset. Dont want to be tryhard winning them over, because then that telegraphs an agenda to her friends and will cause them to not like you as well. You were fighting an uphill battle when you played under her conditions. Recognize it and adapt. Moral of the story is be patient, calm, and most importantly have fun man. You were more worried about getting laid than having fun.

OH MY GOD. 

I was so far OFF. Lol! Most of my advice was terrible lol. The only good shit is basically repeating (read: stealing) what you had already mentioned, or hit on it from a slightly different angle.

Man, Katalyst has some sick ass fucking game too.

Funny enough, I think he's selling himself short here. IMO he could've fucked her that night.  He could've subtly started influencing the group, not have gotten in his own way by being upset about the shit tests, and played to win.  

This is before he went on that crazy 7 for 7 lays rampage when things started finally firing on all cylinders, right? 

Edit: Advice was so bad I had to downvote both my posts lmao. 

Damnit, I basically rehashed your advice again without realizing it ( this time ). Lol. 

Lol!

Lol!