Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Spoke with my yoga teacher for like 40 mins. after class today

5 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
Dude, so after class today my yoga teacher came up and was like, "Hey, I noticed you get really into each class, you have great breathing" (That's a yoga compliment for ya) so I hung around and talked with her for like 40 minutes (btw- I actually look like a retard in that class... I'm def. the most overweight dude in there and I totally just rock the shirtless look lmao.. absolutely no desire to suck in my tummy... I just let it all hang out there and rock the fuck out of it).

Happens that she used to bartend in NY for years and has a bunch of friends out there... we were just chattin it up and she was like, "Yeah, I'll put you in touch with all my friends out there, they are all super into yoga"

lmao and I was like, "cool."

and then she was all, "But, I have to warn you... they are all just like into the trendy stuff... you know, like in the front row, with full makeup on and their pushup braws.. really, they just want to be seen... they aren't really into all the meditation stuff" HA!

1. I totally called it. Go to the TRENDY shit.. girls love that crap.
2. I think she said this cause we were talking about meditation and shit and how that's the part of it that I like the most

I look at her and just go, "Yeah... there's nothing wrong with that" and she started to laugh, and was like, "Yeah, I bet you'll like them" and I'm like, "Yeah... Give me ALL their numbers" lmao

Dude, how sick would it be to get hooked up with like 5 or 6 girls' numbers that all do yoga in the city. I really wanna work this. My teacher has a SMOKING body but like her face is just totally sun damaged, I really can't get a hardon for this chick, despite her redic. body... but her friends... they sound hawt!

That and I'm getting a lot more vocal in class... Like today, in the afternoon, it was all girls and like clearly I was struggling the most and because I got their late I had to be in the front row, which is cool but like not that cool when I'm super struggling... lmao so at one point I just look behind me and I'm like, "Am I the only person that looks like a retard today?" in kinda a loud voice so that like everyone in the room could hear... Everyone just starts cracking up.. lmao, the teacher didn't even say anything, she just laughed and then dogged on me for the rest of class to go deeper and shit... I'm like, "Bitch, my legs do not naturally fold into an elegant pretzel"

It's just funny cause it's sorta like a mini-club environment... just with a REDIC. ratio... Like everyone talks before and after class...

Lmao- I shit you not, girls will even go to the bathroom IN PAIRS... like even at yoga they will not leave the room by themselves.. when I saw this, I literally went... "Da fuck?"

Also- my talk with the teacher was very friend to friend. Which is cool, I think part of it is that I'm just not attracted to her at all, so it's really hard to get into that man to woman mode.. even just to practice..

Does anyone else have that issue? Like it's hard to really go man to woman when you're not attracted? it's almost like, when I'm not attracted to the person, she still recognizes that I'm cool and like will recommend OTHER girls to me (i.e stationary girl and now yoga teacher) .. idk

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Curious how it turns out.
Curious how it turns out. Don't want to say embed any preconceived ideas. Just.. curious.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
What do you mean?lmao, I
What do you mean?

lmao, I have no clue how it's gonna turn out...

You mean like you don't want to put ideas in my head and then like have those ideas of what's going to happen, change the way I behave around this woman?

idk though man, this particular teach is ALWAYS adjusting my shit and doggin on me for not doing crap right, like most of the other teachers get that I'm a beginner and will just help and like guide me... but this bitch is like always in my fuckin grill. I just laugh whenever she does it, cause I really think she means well... although it does kinda annoy me that she doesnt rag on anyone else.. I'm like, yo lay off a LITTLE , I'm like a week into this shiz.

But I think the teachers at this place are just SUPER friendly... like I was walking out of one of my classes and an instructor I had in a different class was walking into that same room and I was just sorta in a daze cause I had just finished and like out of nowhere she just goes, "HEY! What's up!" and I honestly thought it was like some girl I knew from back in hs, cause that's the way it came across... so I was taken completely off guard and just like walked right by her and kinda yelled, "What's up dude" back to her...

They are all just like super friendly though, always helping with shit and like making small talk.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Exactly corecto.
Exactly corecto.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
lmao, well now you got me
lmao, well now you got me thinking about it.

I just hope she gives me those numbers... lol, is it rude to get her friend's numbers and not get hers? Like is that protocall in this type of situation? I just don't really care about hers at all.

SituAsian's picture
fuck me need to sign my ass
fuck me need to sign my ass up to the yoga class in my local gym asap. MOS DEF gonna get a ton of shit from the gym buddies downstairs at the weight section but fuck them I'll get the last laugh muahahhaha