Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
3 replies [Last post]
met her yesterday in the supermarket. She is very beautiful an easy 9 and very cute, sweet personality. We ended up talking for about 30 min she was ready for an instant date but I don't have any money as it is month end and I couldnt invite her to my place as it was messed up. There were condom packages from the previous night. Obviously I couldnt invite her. FUCKK!! so got her number, she is busy this week so we have already organised a date on next friday. 2 hours after I texted

Me: Hello cutie. Its hkmt. just finished another session in the gym. Getting ready for Miami lol. I hope you enjoyed the dinner after being that much hungry :)
(She knows that I am going on holiday next saturday and while we were talking she told me that she was starving thats why I sent this) NO RESPONSE. This girl is very stylish as well. During our conversation we realised that we both have funny frame party glasses so today I texted her

Me: Pack your luggage and lets go to Milano Fashion week. We can dominate it with our glasses.

NO RESPONSE again. Don't real know what I do wrong. Could you please analyse my texts, strong and weak points and how can I reengage her to a convo. Actually this particular one might stop me having one night stands and start having a proper relationship. She is that much nice lol...
Sick-Cunt's picture
She didn't have to reply to
She didn't have to reply to your 1st text.

The second one was alright but it may have been a bit more than she expected. Obviously you said it playfully but I remember reading something about "assuming a girl is more invested than she is" that fucks it up.

Just post your reengage idea, this ain't lost.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

I would totally call her and
I would totally call her and just leave a message. Don't ask for a response or tell her to text or call you, just let your even smooth voice do the work. Give a quick story about your day then get the fuck off the phone. Done. She'll be more receptive next time you text her.

Also you should have brought her home.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Manwhore wrote: I would
Manwhore wrote:
I would totally call her and just leave a message. Don't ask for a response or tell her to text or call you, just let your even smooth voice do the work. Give a quick story about your day then get the fuck off the phone. Done. She'll be more receptive next time you text her.

Also you should have brought her home.

--------------------------------------

I was thinking the same thing - strong reality bro...she asks you about the leftover condoms, then you ask which one she wants you to use lol

Hey MW, when leaving a voicemail dya reckon its best to do what you described above and NEVER ask her to call you back/get in touch or whatever cause its like..validation seeking?