Pickup Coaching
-->
73 replies [Last post] [Page 1, 2]
pool girl: Hola it's pool girl
Me - 2 hrs 5 mins later: Hola. :) Hows studying going
pool girl - 7 hrs 14 mins later: I didn't study :/ lol
Me - 5 hrs 24 mins later: Lol ya you def fell asleep early. What you up to
pool girl - 8 mins later: Just got out of bio... Lol .. Ugggghhhh
Me - 20 mins later: Struggling haha. I just woke up and found out my only discussion class at noon got canceled.
pool girl - 32 mins later: Luckyyyyuyyyyyyyy !!!!!!
Me - 1 hr 6 mins later: Yea, life of a pol sci major ;b
pool girl - 4 hrs 21 mins later: Pol sci major is too easy for me ... ;P !!
Me - 3 hrs 39 mins later: Typical bio sci major - hating on pol sci as usual ;)
pool girl - 12 hrs 47 mins later: Life would be too easy for me if I was pol sci ...!! Lol I need a challenge ;D
Me - 1 hr 28 mins later: Its a stress free lifestyle for undergrad.... Grad/law school not so much.
pool girl - 56 mins later: Yes I do agree on that !!
Me - 3 mins later: I take it youre going down the doctor route since youre bio sci.
pool girl: Yeah !! How do u know??
Me: Cuz imma boss
pool girl - 1 min later: Watch out !!! Big Boss Man !! Hahaha
Me - 5 mins later: Well somebodies gotta do it.
pool girl - 42 mins later: Well ur wrong.. Lol I want to go to grad school
pool girl: So much for big boss man lol jk
Me - 11 mins later: Well im glad youre trying to keep up ;) ... I can appreciate a girl with some ambition.
Chick from pool i wrote about
Chick from pool i wrote about in another topic. She seems keen, just wanna text her a bit more so she'll warm up to me. Gonna hang at reggaefest at our school with her and some friends next week, but ideally gonna try to set a jacuzzi sesh/chill at a bar one on one this weekend. We'll see how it goes.
Buddhagames's picture
Have more fun with your
Have more fun with your texting

Me - 5 hrs 24 mins later: Lol ya you def fell asleep early. What you up to ... you can amp it up a little bit from there, without becoming dancing monkey... like you're still basically texting her, "What's up"

Struggling haha. I just woke up and found out my only discussion class at noon got canceled.... again, take this same information you want to convey but just make it a little more fun, add some awesomesauce to it

Basically, same goes for most of your texts... That's what I see as like the main thing that pops out to me... Like it's not actively bad.. it's just kinda lifeless. Like to me, this just seems very friend to friend.

Does that make sense?

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Nah i getcha as far as fun.
Nah i getcha as far as fun. Im a lazy ass texter. Prefer to get the meet up and just get it irl, rather than text - hence why im here tho. Is that the vibe im sending? Im hooking up with these girls where im sending that vibe out still. So im not sure exactly what you mean. Like am i sending mixed vibes to the chicks so it makes them unsure if im down?
Buddhagames's picture
No you are not sending MIXED
No you are not sending MIXED signals.

I get what you're saying. I've hooked up with girls and afterwards started texting/talking to them in friend to friend mode...

But just remember, nobody is above the process and what you're trying to cultivate here is a general skillset. So, sure with certain girls you don't need to be fun and energetic and manly in your texts, but with certain girls you do... so just as long as you know where to draw the line, you're good.

Falc had a convo where we discussed this. Doing what you're doing is fine, in the sense that it is def. still possible to get meetups from it. But text GAME is about getting girls that would not have otherwise have met up with you and then getting the meetup. Doing that, involves expressing to the girl your awesomeness

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Ya nothing crazy going on
Ya nothing crazy going on here just seed the meetup and go.

Btw poli sci is worthless so make sure you hit up grad school. Looks like that's the plan.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Yea, i dont really do that
Yea, i dont really do that tho. Usually its just based off my in person. Or if it went to shit via text ill see them around again and then hit it. I def struggle with texting with girls who require reminding them how awesome you are. Maybe play around with a text or two of mine so i can get an idea. I read everything on this forum, but its not picking it up as quickly as id like. Yea, imma get the meet up pretty soon hopefully.

And any liberal art / social science degree is fairly worthless imo. Plan is law school / grad joint degree + join military to pay for my school. Fuck being over 120k in debt.
Aequitas wrote: And any
Aequitas wrote:
And any liberal art / social science degree is fairly worthless imo. Plan is law school / grad joint degree + join military to pay for my school. Fuck being over 120k in debt.

That's an uberfantastic idea man. Military lawyers get TONS of experience you will be SO hireworthy after your little 2-4 yr stint.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Agreed. I also feel every man
Agreed. I also feel every man should join the military at one point or another. It should be treated as a right of passage to manhood.
Pool girl
Me: So what you do for fun besides study ;b
Her: This .... ;) ( pic of herself and her girlfriend looking sexy in dresses. )

( dunno why it didnt send via app. It was a mms )

My question is how sexual should i take it since its an obvious invite to it.

I was thinking " Mmm you look sexy / delicious " which i think is on the light end.
If i wanted to be riskier " mmm the things i would do with you " leaning towards lighter end since our texts have been playful, would some eager to jump at it. Dont wanna scare the kitty away - thinking i could possibly get her to text me tonight. Would be sick if i got advice soon.
Aequitas wrote: Agreed. I
Aequitas wrote:
Agreed. I also feel every man should join the military at one point or another. It should be treated as a right of passage to manhood.

Fuck yes.

Bump
Bump for prior question to be answered since we posted almost simultaneously lol. Also, logistics are highly favorable - shes a 5-10 walk, 2min on longboard from me.
Send her a pic of you looking
Send her a pic of you looking extra fly giving her a thumbs up with a nice "cool guy" smile. Gets them every time

Honestly you should all have
Honestly you should all have one of these on your phone.

Yea i have a pic of me
Yea i have a pic of me looking fly with a cocky smirk, just no thumbs up. Sending it as we speak.
Pool girl
pool girl: The district

Haha its a bar in newport. Like clock work manwhore, like fucking clockwork. Im in a tank and shorts. Whats my play now? Would prefer not to go to the bar.
admin's picture
Geezez christ man. I only
Geezez christ man. I only work miracles on Sunday.

I love it when guys send me "Hey MW I sent this girl a picture of my cock except I sent the one where it shows my herpes. How do I get her to meet up NOW??"

Be like, "Look sweetiepie lovebug. I know you and your girl got all dressed up and pretty to go flaunt your hotness at district. But that's second-rate. It's so last year. Come to my spot instead. We have cookies. and beer. And I rented a petting zoo."

Treat each other with respect and dignity. Do not judge your brother's weakness, point it out without judgment, he will correct it. Then slap him in the face with a rubber cock.

Buddhagames's picture
hahaha that's absurd. Just
hahaha that's absurd.

Just be like, "I consider myself invited... just a sec though, gotta take the training wheels off my car for this one"

lmao, somethin like that

You gotta go man.

Buddhagames's picture
Well fuck me 4 ways to
Well fuck me 4 ways to sunday... manwhore's text is SO MUCH BETTER than mine.

Holy shit.

Sorry, was a lot to ask for.
Sorry, was a lot to ask for. Just not in the mood get ready etc. Kk ill send exactly that.

Edit: sent word for word. Ill keep yall posted.
admin's picture
buddhagames wrote: hahaha
buddhagames wrote:
hahaha that's absurd.
Just be like, "I consider myself invited... just a sec though, gotta take the training wheels off my car for this one"
lmao, somethin like that
You gotta go man.

Naw go with what Manwhore said. That guy is FUCKING AWESOME.

Treat each other with respect and dignity. Do not judge your brother's weakness, point it out without judgment, he will correct it. Then slap him in the face with a rubber cock.

Holy shit who's this Admin
Holy shit who's this Admin guy? He's FUCKING AWESOME

Hahahahaha trolling buddha
Hahahahaha trolling buddha. Also, do i owe you nudies of her if i get laid tonight?
Buddhagames's picture
Idk man I heard he made out
Idk man I heard he made out with a dude though. Totally not judging but that kinda thing creeps me out... I'd take everything he says with a grain of salt.

Buddhagames's picture
Whatttttt everrrrr man When I
Whatttttt everrrrr man

When I trolled manwhore, it was from another dudes account entirely... This is peewee shit

Aequitas wrote: Hahahahaha
Aequitas wrote:
Hahahahaha trolling buddha. Also, do i owe you nudies of her if i get laid tonight?

Fugging YES. And even if it takes you another two YEARS.. you're still sending me pics.

buddhagames wrote: Idk man I
buddhagames wrote:
Idk man I heard he made out with a dude though. Totally not judging but that kinda thing creeps me out... I'd take everything he says with a grain of salt.

I never actually found out if she was a tranny. So I can claim ignorance in this case thank gawd. No tradingbr I do not care to hear ;b

Fuck. I think imma need to go
Fuck. I think imma need to go dude, she aint responding. -.-'
Buddhagames's picture
Manwhore wrote: buddhagames
Manwhore wrote:
buddhagames wrote:

I never actually found out if she was a tranny. So I can claim ignorance in this case thank gawd. No tradingbr I do not care to hear ;b

LMAO!

Awesome reference.

Aequitas wrote: Fuck. I think
Aequitas wrote:
Fuck. I think imma need to go dude, she aint responding. -.-'

Please respond.

Yeah, thatd be epic. Maybe
Yeah, thatd be epic. Maybe she'll call towards closing. Shes coning back to irvine and she lives two min from me. Any follow up suggestions?
Pool girl

Me: Look sweetiepie lovebug. I know you and your girl got all dressed up and pretty to go flaunt your hotness at district. But that's second-rate. It's so last year. Come to my spot instead. We have cookies. and beer. And I rented a petting zoo.
pool girl - 48 mins later: Uuuu cutie .... No we are actually at woodies !! Hahaha

Pool girl
pool girl: Is there goats and chickens at ur petting zoo ?? How about ponys??

And now im not sure if i can get the pull, shes on the fence lol.
Get a response first.
Get a response first.

Aequitas wrote: pool girl:
Aequitas wrote:
pool girl: Is there goats and chickens at ur petting zoo ?? How about ponys??
And now im not sure if i can get the pull, shes on the fence lol.

Goats and chickens aren't nice. I got a baby seal instead. It's barking and wants to be pet and fed chocolate chip cookies. Where r u???

Woodys is another bar in
Woodys is another bar in newport so the where r u is answered. So scratch that and send the rest?

Edit: fuck it, sent anyway. We'll see.
Pool girl

Me: Goats and chickens aren't nice. I got a baby seal instead. It's barking and wants to be pet and fed chocolate chip cookies. Where r u???
pool girl - 2 mins later: Lol hahaha !!! We are actually trying to find an open in-n-out !!

Pool girl
pool girl: My friend Anna wants ur chocolate covered NUTS .. She said it

Rofl i know anna, spit at her too a bit. God damn good text game helps so much. :x .. oh anna has more gsme than pool girl, and pool girl is kinda shy around guys she likes. Anna comping. I feel like i should solidfy im all about pool girl.
Pool girl
Me: Well im all out of chocolate :(
Me - 2 mins later: My baby seal is craving a double double and some hugs from you too.

Was waiting on the text from you, but took the reins. Wanted to subtley deny anna while letting her know im more aboit her. Probs waited too long tho.
Naw always foster fights.
Naw always foster fights. Should have fed that all the way till your house unless they split up THEN you would run that.

But actually your first text
But actually your first text was so mysterious that it could go either way. You did well mang. You ran amazing game and the fact she's got a ton of different cocks bouncing off her head right now is just distracting her from replying to you. Wait till tomorrow

Yeah, my boys got advised me
Yeah, my boys got advised me on that. I added the second text to give her a LITTLE reassurance due to the ambiguity. Yeah, it was tough trying to get her over. Shes really shitty at texting time wise. Shes 3rd on the totem pole between her group of friends. So she has insecurities. Ironic that i was trying to set her up with the bouncer not too long ago when her girls were out with us. He thought he was going to get anna - ran decent bouncer game. She was tooling him tho for free champagne. i was going for the other friend whose arguably 4th. She was fit but she was a bonafied virgin. A bro REALLY liked m so i basically backed off since i was really NOT into her. Really appreciate the help, i can see how good text game can help push them over the edge. I got greedy and shouldve just met up with her. Woulda just been me with four cute chicks looking like a boss lol. Fuck my laziness and watching walking dead hahaha.
Buddhagames's picture
Yothis was next level shit
Yo

this was next level shit going on.

JUst sayin.

Question: As you get more and more into this text game stuff, do you like actively think about the image that a "chocolate chip cookie" brings up in a girls head. Like what that makes her feel like, as opposed to say, a "sugar cookie" or some other kind of food you could be feeding the seal? I've also noticed you like to use baby seals in your texting lmao... is it just cause they're fucking cute and awesome?

Ya know? Like tiny details like that... cuase for me, I don't really think through the details, I sorta like have an image in my head of what the conversation should look like on my end and then just sorta try and shit on randomness

buddhagames wrote: Question:
buddhagames wrote:
Question: As you get more and more into this text game stuff, do you like actively think about the image that a "chocolate chip cookie" brings up in a girls head. Like what that makes her feel like, as opposed to say, a "sugar cookie" or some other kind of food you could be feeding the seal? I've also noticed you like to use baby seals in your texting lmao... is it just cause they're fucking cute and awesome?
Ya know? Like tiny details like that... cuase for me, I don't really think through the details, I sorta like have an image in my head of what the conversation should look like on my end and then just sorta try and shit on randomness

Yes it's something like that.

Pool girl
pool girl: Is ur baby seal from the petting zoo still craving cookies???
pool girl: ????????? Lol
Me - 37 mins later: He blew through several bags of chips ahoy last night .... And still craving. Do you have some cookies to spare? P.s. i named him oliver.
pool girl - 1 min later: Hahhahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!
Me - 20 min later: so whatre you up to .... Besides thinking about me and doodling hearts on a piece of paper
Pool girl - 7 min later: Hahahahahaha !!! Oh yes with your name in each heart i draw !!
Buddhagames's picture
How many hearts are we
How many hearts are we talkign here? Like four or five and that's really sweet of you... Like twenty or thirty and I'm def. grabbing my baby seal and beating the pen out of your hand with its chocolate cookie enlarged stomach.

Buddhagames's picture
LMAOThat made me laugh. I
LMAO

That made me laugh. I think it's a hilarious text.

Dude- hiding frames inside of slightly rediculous humor is MONEY MONEY MONEY

Buddhagames's picture
Oh wow, I think I just taught
Oh wow, I think I just taught myself a lesson.

Like, when the frame is hidden within this style of humor... how can you even be called out on it? It's almost like she's just forced to go along with it, cause doing otherwise would be really weird... lmao. Awesome

Its funny cuz i had a similar
Its funny cuz i had a similar less over the top version of your text " how many hesrts we tslking about? Like 5 or 6 and thsts cute .... 20 tho snd thats borderline creepy chris. " inside joke since this creepy frat guy hit on her at the pool. We joke about how creepy he is. Anyway i sent your text verbatim, typo and all just to step outside my comfort zone / lesrning experience versus what i normally do.
Buddhagames's picture
haha, well the typo wasn't
haha, well the typo wasn't intentional but that's awesome.

Let's see how it goes.

*Please respond* lmao

It's a lot harder to give someone else a specific text to send than to just send it yourself, cause if it doesn't work, it's like... well shit...

But I appreciate the vote of confidence : )

Ill keep you posted. Theres
Ill keep you posted. Theres no way that text will flop. Worst case scenario ill dial it down. Her friends are rooting for me too / have wanted to hook up so im good. Theres a lot more wiggle room with girls who are within your circle of friends. She may take a while tho, she does that from time to time

Edit: she still hasnt responded lol. That text wasnt bad either, so it aint on you. Also sent out a huge mass text last night as i threw a party. Something like " Party in camino 315xx tonight, you should cruise out :D " nada. Might need to get some intel from her friend lol. My question now is to address the text if she really did find it weird or do i just keep plowing.