Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
8 replies [Last post]
Lumpy's picture
Lumpy's picture
better formatted version
Dead number, when Comet gave me a handjob on our first date! I just called her to leave a voicemail, practicing the voicemail thing, and before I could get voicemail she picked up and then instantaneously hung up... no idea how to proceed.

Picked up her number super quick in a random bar after a 2 min interaction.

Me: Hey xxx, *phew* I'm glad I saved another soul from Mormonism. Now to corrupt you *devilish grin* -andy
Comet - 7 hrs 5 mins later: (RE: )Hey andy! :) was way to drunk to check my phone last night. But glad i was saved from mormonism because obviously alcohol is far more fun than church ;)
Me - 1 day 2 hrs later: Tell me about it. I went to Catholic school. You're staying at city hostel right? The hot tub is awesome
Comet - 2 mins later: (RE: )I haven't even had the chance to use it yet but im excited :) you've stayed in the hostel before?
Me - 4 hrs 4 mins later: Friend stayed there. She made sure we hot tubbed the day after the water was changed. Lol. I've decided on a nickname for you Mary...
Comet - 10 mins later: (RE: )Is that right? And what is my new nickname?
Comet - 28 mins later: I will warn you that i have quite a few nicknames so you'll have to be pretty creative :)
Me - 2 mins later: Comet! How long do you have adventuring around [my city]. Only adventure I'm doing is to get ice cream and then to the arcade for pinball and beer
Me: Come adventure with me!!
Comet - 7 mins later: Comet? I love it :) i am living here for the summer so i have 3 months of adventuring to do. Are you going to shorty's?
Me - 12 mins later: Yah! I got improv before but I'll be there at 9:45-10ish. I want to see your cute lil butt there
Comet - 6 mins later: Improv? Haha thats amazing :) did you know i have a bachelors in theater? So i do a lot of improv
Me - 1 hr 15 mins later: Cool! Then you know the secret is to say "Yes, and..." ;) cya soon Comet
Comet - 4 hrs 23 mins later: As it would turn out this morning i told the hostel crew i would party with them and now i've been kidnapped to the crocodile. There's some pretty sweet
Comet: music if you want to join us :)
Me - 25 mins later: Np. Enjoy your kidnapping. :) I'll let you know if I end up in your part of town
Comet - 14 mins later: (RE: )Well if you're still around shorty's later maybe i'll hop down the street :)
Me - 1 hr 18 mins later: Magically, I'm in belltown. Cya at shortys at 12:45ish :)
Me - 56 mins later: Left belltown. I'll make it up to ya! Xo [ed: didn't get any response from her and I was trying to meet up late at night so I figured I'd reframe it, lo and behold...]
Comet - 1 min later: (RE: )Alright :) well you've promised me a tour around seattle so i'll hold you to it
Comet - 21 hrs 7 mins later: So as my official designated tour guide, what are the best places in town? :)
Me - 13 mins later: You're using me already! I bet you're going to leave me feeling used in a lot of ways. ;) cap hill is a fucking zoo in the best way on Fri
Comet - 21 mins later: (RE: )Cap hill eh? Bar or club? Or both? :)
Me - 16 hrs 5 mins later: Ok Miss xxx, your first tour of the ballard and fremont area is tomorrow at noon. I got a lil adventure in mind!
Comet - 2 hrs 29 mins later: I actually think i work until 2 tomorrow. After 2 okay? :)
Me - 35 mins later: Yah, I want to see your cute butt in fremont, so just call when you get off work. Also, bring some quarters :)
Comet - 1 hr later: (RE: )That i can do :) see you then
Me - 19 hrs 33 mins later: Alright Comet, be done with toil. Time for fun
Comet - 6 mins later: Just barely clocked out :) so we're heading to fremont eh?
Me - 1 min later: Yup! Busses are shitty coming up here so I'll just pick you up. I'll cya in 20.
Me: You're at the city hostel right?
Comet - 3 mins later: (RE: )Yes sir :)

Went on the date (this is like a week and a half ago). Here's my notes:

My afternoon date, Tennis, flaked so I managed to line up another girl I met last Tuesday, Comet. She came out dressed up, in a non-conventional way, but still looking really good. Went to my house first to pick up quarters (starting at my place continues to be awesome) then checked out a local landmark. Walked to a sunday knick-knack market after that—and Comet loved it. She's a "quirky" girl and that was up her alley. She's pretty cool, seems like a really positive person, does theater as social work, listens to obscure nerdcore rap, outdoorsy (hikes and climbs a bit). As we were walking to an arcade, a chocolate shop was open and we grabbed samples. Finally we went to the arcade and played a bunch of games. Went for the kiss and she was cool with kissing, but was very tight lipped. Cool. No problem. We played jenga with sexy dares which was cool and bounced back to my place.

We played with the sexy word fridge magnets (great purchase) and my roomie (who hadn't gotten out in time) poked his head out of the upstairs and then snuck out the door. I'm almost certain she noticed but didn't say anything. He pointed out in text later I could've handled that better by quickly introducing them. True that. Will do next time.

Pulled her to the couch and we watched some youtube slam poetry. Dragged Comet close to me. Made out and escalated from there. She was really enjoying it but her clothes weren't gonna come off. I slowly got naked in between grinding on her and throwing her around, ignoring her protests. Ended up jerking myself off with her watching and playing with my balls. She finally let me play with her pussy, through her super-granny panties, when I was about to blow. Lol.

Me - 1 day 3 hrs later: You just picked a jenga peice: "Give the next new hostel guest the dirty v." :)

I was concerned afterward that this maybe made her feel slutty. So I sent this.

Me - 2 days later: On my way to improv class, ready to express political discontent. ;) I hope our tour was helpful for your hostel hop to fremont!

It's been like a week since that message, and a week and a half since we hung out. Now I go to leave a message and she picks up and hangs up before I get the chance. *facepalm*
Lumpy!!! Ya I can obviously
Lumpy!!!

Ya I can obviously see it was your sexual escalation lol. You didn't handle physicalness during the date well enough and then randomly got naked with her and jacked yourself off while she fondled your balls. Sounds like something the Joker would do.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Yes and.. is such a solid
Yes and.. is such a solid rule for everything.

I always do that shit... like not just with improv.

It's something I sorta do naturally but I think it's a great way of adding value and also expressing yourself. Like I always try to comment on what someone says and respond to THEIR need and like what they want a response to but then also add something of my own to the mix

Yes and...

How long you been doing improv for? I took like an 8 week class a little bit ago, was cool. Would consider doing it again.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Manwhore wrote: Lumpy!!! Ya I
Manwhore wrote:
Lumpy!!!

Ya I can obviously see it was your sexual escalation lol. You didn't handle physicalness during the date well enough and then randomly got naked with her and jacked yourself off while she fondled your balls. Sounds like something the Joker would do.

She still made out with him, doesn't that mean she was physically comfortable with him?
Not neccessarily lol. Depends
Not neccessarily lol. Depends on the chick - no cookie cutter answer. Obvi the answer is no here. Tailor your actions to each girl, which he did via text. Ya donked it, lumpy. A couple more dates max before she wouldve cracked. I think you can salvage this. Just quit forcing shit and youre fine.
Lumpy's picture
Non-mormon from Utah
Quote:

Sounds accurate. Although I did whip out my penis and she tried to jack me off first (she wasn't super great at it, but points for enthusiasm).

buddhagames, I've been doing improv for like 8 weeks too. I dunno if I'll do it long term because all the people who are into improv are kinda weird and mostly not that hot. The mindset is super useful.

I tried to leave that voicemail on Wed, later that night she sent a text:

Comet: Hey i missed a call from you earlier whats up? [ed: lol, she picked up and hung up]
Me - 1 hr 22 mins later: Just wanted to tell you about my crazy as fuk weekend. I'm sure you have good stories too, seattle being a new place

No response since then. Any followup suggestions MW?
Buddhagames's picture
LOVE IT That's a solid text
LOVE IT

That's a solid text dude. She'll def. answer the phone next time you call.

You're telling her how awesome you are but also showing that you care a bit bout her (not in a needy way or wtvr, but just in a solid dude sorta way)

You have solid text game man.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

krispy's picture
Manwhore wrote:Lumpy!!!Ya I
Manwhore wrote:
Lumpy!!!

--------------

hahaaha dude i just cackled like a fucking girl lmao