Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
3 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-place-medal/shaun-white-li...

You have to get to the bottom to see what I mean. They took the words right out of my mouth

LIKE A FUCKING BOSS

also- she is the hottest girl in the world, me thinks. I fucking LOVE israeli girls... it's stupid.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

My nigga! Dude is fucking
My nigga!

Dude is fucking ugly as sin too
Why didn't he fuck her. This
Why didn't he fuck her. This story is confusing. She drives his car home (who's home), then he goes back inside?? Someone's not a closer methinks

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

SituAsian's picture
It's his car right? So most
It's his car right? So most likely his home, to shower shave have an enema and all that regular necessary pre-orgy shit whilst waiting for him to pull the other 2 bitches back and puurrrtttyyy. Bloke's gotta have game, i mean look at his face ffs, he looks like the ugly cousin of Psycho Bob from Simpsons