Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
16 replies [Last post]
SituAsian's picture
End of night. Was on my way out of Hugo's (club). Noticed a piece of paper stuck to my shoe (someone pointed it out I think, can't remember), tried to get it off but was way too wasted, chic nearby lent a hand. Took that as an opportunity to thank her and open. Shot the shit for 5 min about having zoolander children with her or some shit, don't remember much, wasted as fk remember? Asked for digits, pranked her then launched. The rest is below:

Dafuq went wrong here? Was it me belittling her profession w that "impressive strippers" thing? Or was it my rambling on again? Or was asking for the FB a wrong move? I don't usually ask for FB if i have digits but fk me I don't remember what she looks like at all for all I know she could be some hectic beast. Anyway hit me, I'm ready for some tough love fellas!
Sick-Cunt's picture
Was funny. Dont see why she
Was funny. Dont see why she would ignore you like that. But one thing is you kept sending huge paragraphs. Manwhore had said in a thread to switch it up, send some short ones, sometimes long ones, etc. Dont be predictable.

Perhaps she thinks u are too invested in her since u remember everything about her perfectly and she dont remember much (or pretends not to ). Making it too easy for her.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Yh, i some point you
Yh, at some point you should've went more normal instead of overplaying the 'entertainer' dude role. And you probably invested too much and got addicted to hearing what long text you could rack together next - i've done that so many times, i know...

Hit her up with something casual later.
Ya you're over the top with
Ya you're over the top with the long winding "superfly" texts. Tone that down a bit keep them simpler

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Btw can we say.. fucking
Btw can we say.. fucking awesome with the img tags?? Woot woot

Is it a pain in the ass to do? There are definitley data scrapers. If you go to piratebay you can download diskaid5

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

lol yeah she def did remember
lol yeah she def did remember you dude, she was lying. but after it went back and forth with that for a while you made her laugh so she went "ohh i remember you"
SituAsian's picture
Manwhore wrote: Ya you're
Manwhore wrote:
Ya you're over the top with the long winding "superfly" texts. Tone that down a bit keep them simpler

too much dancing monkey ha? I was keeping myself entertained though, that was my frame I realize there was not much REALNESS in the interaction but I was getting around to that wanted to make sure she wasn't deformed first lmao. Dragging shit on is def one of my weaknesses I'm trying to fix that! Thanks hom-bra!
SituAsian's picture
Manwhore wrote: Btw can we
Manwhore wrote:
Btw can we say.. fucking awesome with the img tags?? Woot woot
Is it a pain in the ass to do? There are definitley data scrapers. If you go to piratebay you can download diskaid5

It's more painful than taking a baseball bat in the a-hole...I'd imagine. Never doing that again. Need a "pic attachment" module asap yo!
SituAsian's picture
icewahine wrote: lol yeah she
icewahine wrote:
lol yeah she def did remember you dude, she was lying. but after it went back and forth with that for a while you made her laugh so she went "ohh i remember you"

I'm sorry what lol
SituAsian's picture
Sick-Cunt wrote: Perhaps she
Sick-Cunt wrote:
Perhaps she thinks u are too invested in her since u remember everything about her perfectly and she dont remember much (or pretends not to ). Making it too easy for her.

Good point bro, I was having this thought in the back of my mind as I was priming my txt but thought fk it my mad punchline will prob make up for it. Dumb. Never allow any hole in ur game. Lesson learned.
So what you can do in your
So what you can do in your circumstances is actually target that directly. What I'll do is send her a goofy picture of me doing something awesome. Then I'll be like.. "aight send away princess." The 'go first' principle in action.

SituAsian's picture
target what directly exactly?
target what directly exactly?
Target her butthole. No,
Target her butthole.

No, target the fact you don't know if she's a hog or not.

chinaboy's picture
Hhahaha I LOL Sooo hard
Hhahaha I LOL Sooo hard everytime I read your nick. Hilaaaarious

Even those texts were funny...though entertainer, being too invested, no realness...Basically what has already been said here.
SituAsian's picture
Manwhore wrote: Target her
Manwhore wrote:
Target her butthole.
No, target the fact you don't know if she's a hog or not.

LURV buttsex.

Good move but what txt should I send this potentially-fugly female specie next? Wait a week and flick her a re-engagement txt? I have a feeling I need a kamikaze cus the regular run of the mill ones won't get a reponse. It's like bitch just got completely turned off for some reason.
SituAsian wrote: icewahine
SituAsian wrote:
icewahine wrote:

I'm sorry what lol

Ya I agree with icewahine

SituAsian's picture
actually I came to the
actually I came to the realization later on that she did remember me BUT she wasn't lying about it!

In her 2nd txt to me she asked me if I was the guy she met on the steps exiting Argyle. Now there's a bit of confusion here: I'm pretty sure she meant Hugo's which is where we met but in her drunken stupor wrote Argyle instead and in MY drunken stupor this mistake didn't register and so I brushed it off which in turns confused her. This MIGHT have affected the interaction a bit seeing as how I first denied that I was that guy she thought I was just to admit it later, a little bit retarded lmao.

Still not sure what icewahin meant though,