Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
5 replies [Last post]
Frat formal this weekend was dope. Rented out a shitty hotel and raged. Hooked up with a couple mediocre chicks. Lotta close calls with the real cute ones. I was a bitch after having them one on one with two different chicks. Entitlement waivered, so i failed. Shit is on with one, added her on fb. Ill make a thread with that one if i get her number via fb or if i see her in person. Anyway point is i had a lot of momentum from raging all weekend. Decide to debrief with the boys since we were all did our own thing. So we hit up the local pool for on campus housing. Lotta girls usually go so its the go to spot during spring quarter. Turns out its a luau party going down for the residents who live there. They do these from time to time. Dj, free food, pool/jacuzzi and shit. Fucking sick. We happen to have leftover alcohol frim the weekend. Start texting chicks / cool bros to cruise out and dayrage. Cute chicks stroll out and my boy has one i got the other. Their other friend had a thing for me but i judt wasnt keen for her because she wanted a relationship and was clear about it. Just do me, shoot the shit and have fun with them. Anyway her friend is a cool chick and she approves of me. Telling me to grab my girls number. Grab it and am texting her a bit. Ill post thread once it becomes lengthy. Stoked on this one, just my type. Latin chick with big ass tits.
Fast escalation, pool
Fast escalation, pool fuck/alley fuck/bathroom fuck..

I'm seeing over and over again a lack of escalation and losing potential lays.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Yea, i had some entitlement
Yea, i had some entitlement issues with the two at formal. So odd, all signs pointing to yes yet i pussed out. Yea i pulled one to the hot tub, but ppl were hollering drunkenly. Other girl she had to grab my number because they were leaving and i left my phone in my room. We literally ran away from everyone else - a little adventure. Tried pulling to room but my friend was smashing a girl. Was about to go for the make out and friend is hollering for them to leave. I shoulda pulled first chick to the room before they started smashing. Sigh, he who hesitates, masturbates. Pool girl from earlier today was not trying to rage, she left to study so i had to grab the number. I struggle on the pull a lot / get resistance when closing in bed. I notice i close a lot more when party is at my place - just pull straight to room. Durr observation just stating it.
You read any of my lay
You read any of my lay reports at all? I categorize them all together.. easy to find, makes them all.. easy to read. I recount story after story of fast fast escalation in very strange places and very strange scenarios. I just find it hard to believe I see this happening time and again on THIS forum. You guys need to be escalators. This is like.. the site for that.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

In other words, rapist.org
In other words, rapist.org was taken so I took manwhore.org instead.

Yea ive read a lot of them,
Yea ive read a lot of them, but its been months since ive read your lrs. Ill check them out again.