Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
8 replies [Last post]
How did I do?

Me: The police are looking for a handsome suspect w a 10 inch cock. Your ass is safe but where should I hide.
Lover Girl - 59 mins later: Hmm, where would be a good place? I'm trying to think lol
Me - 37 mins later: Oh god girl. Need you to think on your feet. Haha
Lover Girl - 6 mins later: Aha, sorry. I'm at work right now. In work mode lol
Me - 1 hr 39 mins later: Ah. When are you on off-work mode? :P
Lover Girl - 5 mins later: At 9:27
Me - 9 mins later: Lets grab drinks around 10:15 at Gabby's. I don't have a lot of time in the free world.
Lover Girl - 6 mins later: I would, you being my husband and all. But I am home this weekend
Me - 17 mins later: Damn, I was planning to cover you in chocolate and lick it off your body tonight. You had to choose this weekend to leave Toronto. Shame. lol
Lover Girl - 14 mins later: Awe damn, so upset I am missing out!
Me - 44 mins later: Don't worry. I'm on patrol and willing to reshedule.
Lover Girl - 7 hrs 13 mins later: well isn't that convenient
Me - 1 day 12 hrs later: Damn. Such an awesome day to text a person of female status.
Lover Girl - 2 hrs 24 mins later: Even better to respond to a text from a person of male status.
Me - 38 mins later: Correct. Person of male status wants to take person of female status out this week.
Lover Girl - 8 mins later: And what would this male and female be doing, if the female agreed to go?
Me - 5 mins later: A glorious PG-13 adventure around Toronto. As soon as female tries to up that rating system. Date's over.
Lover Girl - 17 mins later: Sounds like something the female would enjoy
Me - 18 mins later: Lets meet up tomorrow at Gabbys for 3:00.pm.
Lover Girl - 4 mins later: Where abouts is Gabbys?
Me - 10 mins later: 192 Bloor Street.
Lover Girl - 2 hrs 13 mins later: Okay, I have a meeting at 12:30. So I think I will be done by then!
Lover Girl - 15 hrs 29 mins later: Hey, a meeting just came up and I can't meet today. Sorry!
Me - 45 mins later: No problem. Lets reshedule.
Me - 3 mins later: Meet up for Thursday.
Sick-Cunt's picture
Something Manwhore had said
Something Manwhore had said in other threads that I see your not doing is giving the girls a bit of "shit" for flaking. Not too much or overboard but atleast something. Otherwise she is getting the idea its completely okay to flake on you.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Aww word... Would a reply
Aww word...

Would a reply like this would have been better?

Me: Disappointed young lady. Should be more in control of your schedule.

Do I need to be harsher or is that the right amount?
Your texting is pretty sweet,
Your texting is pretty sweet, some slight slight "pussy on a pedestal" but it's working great. Your date setup sucks cock. Why aren't you following the same format the rest of your texting is going? It's almost like you're handing your phone off to Screech from Saved by the Bell to actually set up the date.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

I actually laughed but took
I actually laughed but took everything you said seriously. I can see what you're talking about and lesson learned.

Also, my post above you. Would that have been a better response for a situation like this?
ya that would have been
ya that would have been better. Maybe something like..

Tell them you have a meeting with God. And I'm going to be very angry if you miss it.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

MW's replies have been
MW's replies have been classic in this thread!

Screech lol
Thanks, dude. Feel my text
Thanks, dude. Feel my text game upping just by this.
SituAsian's picture
Manwhore wrote:ya that would
Manwhore wrote:
ya that would have been better. Maybe something like..
Tell them you have a meeting with God. And I'm going to be very angry if you miss it.

it's pretty funny but doesn't it come across a little TOO cocky?