Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
15 replies [Last post]
I met this girl on sunday. She is studying nutrition and also she is a part time model. I slept only 3 hours on saturday night (had some action lol) so my game wasn't the best as I was knackered. She is super hot but surprisingly she was a really kind girl (reminds me someone saying most of the beautiful girls have very low self esteem lol) anyway she seemed to be keen on meeting got her number and left (I was going to the gym). After that I texted her;

Me: gym session completed its time to chill with a movie now. I hope you managed to enjoy the sunshine hkmt.

No response yet. I'm planning to text her;

hello senorita. Just finished my taco feel like eric chapman from south park. Ahh its not good just 12 days before holiday. Feel free to put my pic to the definition of sin in your nutrition dictionary ;). Any fun on your day?

Keep in mind She knows that I'm not fat so eric chapman part might sound funny. Also she knows that I'm going to holiday in 12 days so I feel it makes realistic as well
Any thoughts?
let's rob a...
let's rob a...
Sick-Cunt's picture
Terrible bro lol. You keep
Terrible bro lol.

You keep doing the same thing. Sounds so try hard / gamey.

You gotta try different things bro. If you keep doing what you have always done you will keep getting what you always have (no reply).

The intro text was aight though, it didnt need a reply

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

What do you think is gamey in
What do you think is gamey in that text? I think I still don't understand the concept of "gamey"?
Sick-Cunt's picture
Explain why you want to send
Explain why you want to send each part of your text, lets see if we can figure this all out

Maybe try: "Hey, i just ate
Maybe try:

"Hey, i just ate the greasiest taco. Words cannot describe how fat i feel. I'm sneaking into your next nutrition class, if anyone asks just say i'm your second cousin ;)"
Nah. Just be chill dude.
Nah. Just be chill dude. Slowly work more of your "gamey" texts in.
Ok I will try to breakdown my
Ok I will try to breakdown my text;

hello senorita. Just finished my taco feel like eric chapman from south park - I asked her about a diet programme etc. in a funny way. Told her that I am going on vacation so I need to get ripped (all funny way). So here I am trying to add some humour by saying feeling like eric chapman as he is the funniest caracter of South Park, he is fat and as made jokes about being fat before (requesting diet programme etc.) I thought it would be congruent

Ahh its not good just 12 days before holiday. -- She knows that I am going on holiday and I am on a diet so expressing myself

Feel free to put my pic to the definition of sin in your nutrition dictionary ;) -- Obviously if you are on a diet eating taco etc. can be considered as sin. So being playful and funny in a creative way here.

I didn't do any micro management in this text. Didn't even think about it just came into my mind and decided to share with you guys before texting as I am still not good enough with my texting. So where is gamey in this text? If you can tell me my mistakes one by one and giving examples in order to turn this text into a better one it would be great for future texts...
It's discombobulated,
It's discombobulated, confusing, doesn't shed light or make clear any ONE of the different threads going on before moving on to the next. This gives it that overall gamey feel.

Try simplifying it, take out the ahh 12 days part for instance. It becomes a much simpler text, makes a lot more sense, flows better.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

What about this; Hello
What about this;

Hello senorita. Just had some taco for lunch, makes me feel like fat eric chapman from south park lol. How is your day going?

Simpler, still contains a bit of humour (south park bit) and still a bit creative not like chody "Hello. How are you?" text.

Any thoughts??
lol its Eric Cartman NOT
lol its Eric Cartman NOT chapman...

and the first text was better, do what manwhore says, he's usually right.
Sick-Cunt's picture
Btw gogo ur idea was good
Btw gogo ur idea was good (the text). Hkmt, change ur original text exactly how manwhore said to. It dont make it great but it fixes it up a bit

yea, OP could easily turn my
yea, OP could easily turn my text from above into a roleplay, like a covert little 'bubble of love' thing between him and her - maybe even sauce it up with incest...like telling her "just don't get touchy feely with me, I MEANT TO BE YOUR COUSIN REMEMBER", its funny and playful really but from past experience dealing with this OP he'll just screw around with the text and turn it into something else or straight out ignore my suggestion lol
Me: hello senorita. In theory
Me: hello senorita. In theory I'm on a diet but just had some taco feel like eric cartman from south park lol. Feel free to put my pic to the defiinition of sin in your nutrition dictionary :) any fun on your day??

No response... I don't really know what I did wrong this time. It always happens I meet the chick, she was really into me, get the number then chick disappears. I wish my texting was a bit better. Results could have been bonkers
Sick-Cunt's picture
I really don't like the
I really don't like the 'dictionary' part. But yea, lol.

It's mostly because your text
It's mostly because your text game is incoherent. Lacks clarity and so on.