Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
12 replies [Last post]
chinaboy's picture
Hey,

I listened to your 4 free podcasts and later had the monthly membership. Well, I applied the "pull out our dick" and got my first BJ ever.

This has happened like 9 months ago, when I was a total newb, I was travelling solo + just started doing pickup actively.

So I was in the basement kitchen of a hostel in Riga, Latvia recovering after a long ass night...Checking out RSDnation and eating when this cute-ish blonde comes down, this was in the afternoon. Also was listening this song when this went down:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnwfTHpnGLY&ob=av3e

We exchange a few words, she goes to the toilet. I am sitting down and I introduce myself, she comes over and shakes my hand, I gently pull her by her hand and hug her then kiss her on both cheeks...then suddenly I go for the lips. We makeout, I stand up....start touching her body.

After like a min or 2...I think of MW and Brian Burke, how girls love cocks.

I pull out my dick and put her hand on it...she starts jerking. Unfortunately we hear some people coming down so we stop.

She goes away, I keep trolling on RSDnation...

Later in the evening I see her again. Chatting with my new italian buddies, she goes past me and touches my belly.

After a while one of those drunk italian is trying to game her (she was 17) and that drunk italian must have been like over 25 :D :D. Anyways he fucks off. My girl keeps saying something like "you are soo hot" "damn, why are you soo hot"

I pull her downstairs to the kitchen, lead her to the toilet. Makeout, gropping, pull out my dick, she doesn't want to suck it...I let her kiss my belly and slowly go down to my thighs, from there to the balls and basically from there I get my 1st BJ. She's terrible at it, probably her 1st time BJing as she told me she's a virgin also she had braces.

I just told her that she's doing great, complimenting her on her skills (I am such a liar). She was really nervous, suprisingly I wasn't.

As she's going down on me someone comes through the door...oops my bad, I locked the door improperly. And the person was her friend. They talk a bit, I just non chalantly chill. The friend goes away and my girl nervously laughs and told me: "my friend just told me that she saw your dick"

The furthest I go was rubbing her pussy though panties, got a ton of resistance, I didn't even come from the BJ as it was impossible, just too painful :D

A lot of resistance from her. People keep banging on the door, I do some retarded noises and tell people that I am taking a dump and that it's gonna take long. My girl is freaking out and just resisting...until she freaks out, doesn't wanna do it anymore and just goes upstairs.

Well, whatever...I went out with my buddies to hit the streets. Then came back, saw her taking to some chode...Was like whatever, he's a chode and go back beasting into a club...come back after a while and see them making out. I try to pull her away but no go. "fuck this bitch, time to beast" and go back to the club.

Next day she wants to hang out...I say right now. But she has to go with her friends. I told her "yea cool, bye then...I am leaving in a few hours"

And that's it.

----

Thanks Manho. I really like pulling my dick out. Gonna get coaching and pull it out over skype :P

Also I have used it on m last 2 first dates, both times got only a handjob...wasn't able to close the deal. Maybe too early to go for it on the 1st date (after knowing them only for like 1.5-2 hours with no alcohol)...or maybe they are too young? (both were 17).

Funny that I never met those 2 girls ever again :D. One told me that she's got a BF (after 1 week of no contact) and the other one just ignores my meet up texts (replies to fluff texts). But yea, not gonna bother with the 2nd girl.

ChinaBoy
Buddhagames's picture
lmao, there's something about
lmao, there's something about the way you right that just makes me crack up every time.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Ya Im huge fan of the dick
Ya Im huge fan of the dick pull out. Try this modification...make out with her on a couch, then stand up and pull it out in her face, then proceed to face fuck. Works 100% of the time.
chinaboy's picture
@Falc: Hahaha, I tried to get
@Buddha: LOL I dunno. I think of my writing as kinda dry...Though I write like Hemmingway. My writing style is simple, all about the actions (like epic literature)...Gonna learn how to be more descriptive and lyrical. Like writers from romanticism. Durrr I am in full literature mode as I am learning for my exams :D

@Falc: Hahaha, I tried to get them to suck it...

1st one...in the bed. I started to get on top of her, moving my crotch near her face...but no go. She asked about my circumsized dick: "is it true that guys with a circumcision last longer in bed?"

2nd one...standing. I firmly (not forcefully duh) tried to push her on her knees...no go.

Both were telling me that it's not going further. I thought "oh yea, when they say that...it's going down"

Yep, I feel very durrr for it not happenening...Both needed to be home early (like at 9:30 PM)....fucken young girls :D.

I should be hitting the field like everyday after this thursday. Can't wait...Really horney now
Sick-Cunt's picture
China try the mountain
China try the mountain climber (props buddha)

Also lol at the girl making out with the guy after sucking ur dick. Oh lawd, hope that dont happen to us a lot.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Buddhagames's picture
Wait, has anyone else here
Wait, has anyone else here actually tried the mountainclimber before?

It's a funny name and everything. But it seriously works. I want to hear from others who have done it.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Hemingway's awesome china
Hemingway's awesome china

check out Joyce, Fitzgerald and Palahniuk for some creativity
Sick-Cunt's picture
Mountain climber makes
Mountain climber makes complete sense to work. Was going to try it last time but the girl didnt let me go, like a never ending makeout grip of death.

Pretty sure I will be closing a girl this week though so will field test it

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

chinaboy's picture
@Sick-kunt: haha yea...who
@Sick-kunt: haha yea...who knows? Probably happened to you before ;) you can't do anything about it.

@buddha: Errrr don't like the name...mountain climber. Sounds soooo dumb :D

But tried it so far once...with no success. I think the 1st time I learned about it was from MW's "BJ vid" on youtube. I don't think it's there anymore but probably should be in the members area.

@gogo: I just read Bukowskí's novels...I like them. That CHINAski guy kinda has abundace with women.
Buddhagames's picture
Woh woh, manwhore mentioned
Woh woh, manwhore mentioned the mountain climber?? That's def. something I've never heard anywhere else but from me... well not the move but def. the name ... he didn't use that name did he?

Dude, manwhore... do you do the mountain climber too? I I had no clue.

lol I actually heard of it from a friend but that was a long time ago... been using it ever since.

chinaboy's picture
awwww my bad... LOL he didn't
awwww my bad...

LOL he didn't do it...The vid is about repositioning THE GIRL to suck your dick. The mountain climber is repositioning YOURSELF. Sorry false alarm :D

I think the word mountain climber comes from you...at least the 1st time I heard it was on these forums.
Buddhagames's picture
Yeah, it's pretty bad ass.
Yeah, it's pretty bad ass.

I've been doing the move for ages, but the name is something I heard from a friend and ever since then I've been sayin it... fuckin sweet name.

Awesome dude. There's nothing
Awesome dude. There's nothing I like to hear more than someone was able to get laid or get head from my material. May you be showered with blowjobs for the rest of your days..

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information