Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
20 replies [Last post]
10/10 Tanned Model looking polish chick. Never knew she was attracted to me till she talked sexual to me because shes so fckin well grounded and chill
and only will say few words that intrigues her.

I got her number after engaging her circle of friends in the lounge by being assertive and funny.
This girl was so fckin stunning that I had the idea of keeping her around or some bs that struck me with that idea fcked my game.
Should of fuck closed her that night but couldnt cause of that brief idea, oh well too fckin bad dumb fckin me.
Anyhow got her number and texted her but my text game is LIERALLY gar-ba-ge, want to make day 2 with her.
Wanted to know if I could bring this girl back.
Need advice. Would be greatly appreciated.

ME: VIP # girl Have fun Tonite, Ill get your ass soon :P- Molly( Made up name while talking to her friends)
HER: Nooo way you're a blue waffle
ME:Psh like i give a shiat~~ ur gonna be ms.Blue waffle
HER:That was xx(her friend) she stole me phone
ME: Me phone? Cute lol i dont care shes jealous and she knoes it.
HER: Aside from molly what's ur real name?
ME: JAMAl the hoodrat the youngster Ak47 yo
HER: Wtf I'm too white for this slang
ME: Forgot ur bleached, dam russian girls. "SIGH" ( I've been making fun of her by calling her russian because she had that fckin composed seductive icy fckin looking)
HER: Lmao russian? Now I'm offended
ME: You knoe u dont have to hide anything from me. I do too have lil secrets.
NO RESPONSE.
NEXT DAY

2:47PM ME: XX awake yet? (xx= her name)
3:24PM HER: I'vE been awake for a while lol
3:24Pm Me:I thought u would never wake up was worried.
3:24pm Her: Lmao up since 8am and went downtown to lakeshore and chilled there lol
3:24pm ME: Wow ur hustling how was it?
3:25pm Her:I love the lake :) what did u do?
3:55pm me:I was day raping, and now im thinking about pokemon wut u up to now? ( WTF? i fckin trolled lmao<- realized this after)
NO RESPONSE
7:54PM me: u take jokes way too serious lol.
7:54pm HER: i feel asleep!
7:54pm Me; i dont know how u can feel asleep but okay
7:54pm Her: Fell***lol
8:16pm ME: you managed to pull yourself to the lakeshore at 8am. Peer pressured?
8:34pm HER: Yeah my friend had an interview so I came along
8:49 PM ME: Thats nice of u although i think u went to get a sexy tan on
8:49 PM HER: Lmao u got me... I came all prepared but it looked like it was gonna rain
9:00 PM Me: Did it rain?
9:00 Pm Her: it was cloudy and windy
9:01 Pm ME: No tan? Boooo, Ur bleached skin woulda looked better cooked.
9:18Pm HER: LMAO! Thanks
10:07PM ME: Hey u happen to be downtown?
10:49PM HER: Nah I'm at home....why r u down there?
10:49pm ME: YEAH ( I misunderstood that sentence by why you are down there?)
10:49PM HER: Where u at?
11:04 PM ME: XX XX NOW ( the street name)
11:34 PM ME: Fck wanted to see u if i u were
11:45PM ME: Lame...ur probably home raving arnt u
NO RESPONSE 3 DAYS HAVE PASSED
Didn't text after that
Last 2 Text still haunts me lol, how I let my emotion fck my game.
Buddhagames's picture
Re: Composed and seductive uberhot bitch
@Boomshakalaka:

Ahhhh

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Yes you handled those last
Yes you handled those last few texts like an autistic garbage patch kid, but overall I think you're still good to go. Just send her another random text, preferably pertaining to day raping, and then handle logistics better when it comes up again.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Sick-Cunt's picture
I like ur text game. Was
I like ur text game. Was pretty good. Just reengage her and then start seeding towards the meetup

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Yh, you don't give yourself
Yh, you don't give yourself enough credit - there's garbage texters, and there's inconsistent ones like yourself; you know how to make her invest at least, acknowledge that.

Like Sick-Cunt said, it's time to start shaping the conversation toward a meetup.
Great bunch of guys
Great bunch of guys. Thank you for the advices, deeply appreciated. Lessons learned, love it.

Just one more thing that I'm having trouble wit is the re-engaging text.
Struggling like a pussy here.

@ Manwhore : Preferably pertaining to day rape. I lost my way back into my autistic zone. I don't have the knowledge to reincarnate that wit a good text.
Manwhore SOS. Can you lend me your knowledge for this?
Buddhagames's picture
yo that's a great way to put
yo that's a great way to put it gogo.... this convo is just inconsistent.

You randodmy have a lot of moments where you suck balls and then you also have a lot of moments where it's all solid. Good observation.

My "ahh" was in referecne to the end there... didn't read the whole thing at first : )

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

lol ya
Agreed, oh thats what you meant by ahh lol.
Never ever again would I do that swear on my balls.
reengaged failed
reengaged with alien line. No respond.
Move on? or keep sending text till she tells me to fuck off?
Post her with something real
Post her with something real but awesome not something canned. She's an uber she wants ginuwine awesomeness

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Wanted to say
I don't know how you knew about that about her.
That is exactly what she wants but I choded out and tried different frame to keep her entertained which in turned gave me a downfall.

I wanted to text like this:
Dam, you like keeping words to yourself.
All jokes aside, I genuinely liked the fact that you were well composed that night which is why I asked
your number. You got me interested, do not let me hang.
No hell no do not send that.
No hell no do not send that.

Sick-Cunt's picture
Sounds like a phaggot ^ Its
Sounds like a phaggot ^

Its like saying " plz resspond i need u!!"

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

lol
really? dam lol. My mind is in a chode mode, lost in the dark right now.
SituAsian's picture
lol yeah that was pretty
lol yeah that was pretty turd. Don't ever open ur heart and be real to a chic, esp a hard to get one, before she does. Bitches take that as a sign of weakness and neediness. Once she lets her guard down, u can let urs down too but just a little and always less than her.
Lesson learned
Very good point forgot about the reality. Thanks for that pointer appreciated.
Any advice with reengaging wit this chick?
Be like, "Yo I got bleach.
Be like, "Yo I got bleach. Where you at? This will only hurt for a second..."

LOL
LOL I'll give that a try tomorrow.
Buddhagames's picture
SituAsianDon't ever open ur
SituAsianDon't ever open ur heart and be real to a chic, esp a hard to get one, before she does. Bitches take that as a sign of weakness and neediness. .[/quote wrote:

I respectfully disagree 1000%.

You are supposed to be a LEADER. ANd yet what you just said is so reactionary. You lead her into that authentic place. You express yourself fully because you're cool with being open, you're not afraid of being open and you're not afraid of others seeing the real you and the rest will fall in line. That's life man. If your constantly living in this place of being afraid of people seeing who you really are, weird shit will happen bro.

It's NOT a sign of weakness or neediness to be real, it's simply a matter of how do you present your realness to her. If you being real, is you being a whimpering little faggot, than yes... It's going to be weak, but what that means is that you need to work on your inner game so that you're not REALLY a whimpering faggot.

Seriously dude, this kind of advice can really lead dudes down the wrong path.

Like I totally get where you're coming from but you're really really wrong in this case.

I'm surprised manwhore didn't cut this off at the pass... This is dangerous stuff you're dealing with here. Being afraid to be open and real is like a DEATH WISH to natural game. I shit you not.

Buddhagames's picture
O also- just spent some time
O also- just spent some time reading through your text game.

And yeah- notice a lot of the comments are all about, "not being real"... "being too over the top"... Your beliefs really come through in your texting

Now, it's not a bad thing man. Trust me, I have way weirder issues, we all do. But it is certainly something to work on. Manwhore actually talks about this in one of his youtube videos- how the game actually helped him become more of an "open" person.

I hope you see the value in what I'm telling you and that you don't just get super defensive. Although, that would be understandable : )

The way you phrased it, it's almost like every little thing is frame battle. This isn't a way to live life man. Understanding frames is important, lmao, I didn't even know what a "Frame" was until I came on here... But the key is to keep those frames 1) Super undercover and subtle 2) Don't get caught up in them

If you are constantly in your own grounded frame... it doesn't even matter if you end up operating within the scope of someone elses, constructed frame, because it won't have any actual power over you. They will just think it does, which is cool.

Thanks
You've read my mind and explained things that I didn't put in words. Also I appreciate your concern on the post and advice.
Yeah, I definitely need to work hard for it, and not to worry I'll take the applicable advice for me and learn from it if not dump it if it
ever change my game perspective, gotta love learning and practicing :).

Texted, yesterday no response. LOL gotta love it,watch when I see this girl one way or an another in the future.
Move on? or Provoke her to say fuck off? lol