Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Free "Thank You" Stationary and a potential date with her daughter

17 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
lmao so this just happened and I thought it was kinda funny.

I went downtown to get some personalized stationary made for thank you cards I'm writing and I get there and I'm just chattin with the lady while we're deciding which of her designs looks best. Mind you, this lady puts like a lot of time into crafting these designs and so I'm actually kinda dreading how much this is gonna cost... Then I see on her wall a picture of some super attractive girl and I'm like, "Hey, is that your daughter?" and she's like, "yes! isn't she georgeous!" and I'm like, "Yeah, she's really cute" and so we keep talking

At one point she's like, "Hey come back here with me" so I head into the back of the store and she opens this door and there are like 6 or 7 little puppy chiwawas which are some of the cutest things I've ever seen in my life, so I grab a couple and put them on my stomach and they sorta like grab onto my shirt and shit... So I'm walking around her store with these two dogs, while she's making my stationary and we're talkign and I sorta off handidly am like, "You should introduce me to your daughter while I'm back"- lol I had never met this lady before but we kinda just hit it off... that sorta shit happens sometimes. She's like, "OMG She would LOVE that. write down your number and I'll have her call you" so I give her my number to give to her daughter and then like 15 minutes later the stationary is all done and I'm like, "So much how do I owe you" and she goes, "6000 dollars" and I'm like, "Oh great, now I know where my graduation money is going" and she laughs and is like, "No, I'm kidding... just take them, they're on the house. Happy graduation"

This woman's daughter is HAWT too

1 trip to the stationary store
1 pack of free personalized stationary
1 potential date before I leave

Not a bad trip out.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Dude, how the fuck are you
Dude, how the fuck are you doing this. Honestly. Aren't you like, fat? And badly dressed?

You are a boss man.
Buddhagames's picture
1. I'm not fat. I used to be
haah cool man. That's nice of you to say.

But a few things:

1. I'm not fat. I used to be very fat. I've lost a lot of weight... so now I'm just slightly overweight... so fuck you lmao.
2. I actually was wearing a pretty cool tshirt today. It's like charcoal black with grey trimming, no stains on it- just checked. My jeans are a fail though, too many stains to count but they are dark so like, who cares?
3. My hair got super long, so now I have a SICK red/white striped headband that goes right under my hairline and I pull my hair back and it looks suave as shit...

Also- Field/lay reports, always sound way cooler when written up than in person. Like, I didn't do anything man. I was just talking with her lmao. I couldn't tell you a single thing I did to make any of this happen... you think I was TRYING to get free stationary? haha...

And yeah, I don't know why she brought me into the back to check out her puppies, they were awesome though. Lol she just goes, "You like dogs" and I'm like, "Fuck yeah, I used to have a chocolate lab but she died a couple years ago" and she goes, "Okay, come back here" and it's just like a little secret puppy factory lmao...

But like reflecting on the sitaution... it just kinda would have been awkward for her not to have said yes to the whole meeting her daughter thing. You know? Like we were hitting it off too well.

But yeah man, idk... I don't think the shit that happens to me is that crazy, honestly. Then again, I really enjoy my life and like I enjoy the little things, I guess?

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Ya it's a guilty pleasure of
Ya it's a guilty pleasure of mine I really like chihuahuas. And that's how you spell chihuahua you 'tard.

Are they long-haired ones

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Nah, their fur was super
Nah, their fur was super short, the kind that's like so short, it almost just feels like skin that's.. furry?

Chihuahuas are such nervous dogs though, the one was like constantly shaking in my arms... I tried telling it to relax and that I got it... but it didn't help : (

Ya can't stand the nervous
Ya can't stand the nervous ones or the yappers. I like the little bad boys that run around pwning shit. There are some really fun ones.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Buddhagames's picture
The yappers are the WORST.
The yappers are the WORST. Fuck that shit.

Yapping poodles are my mortal enemy though. I won't kill them because they're small and furry and it's basically not humanely possible to hurt anything that looks like that, but I will NOT pet it, pick it up or coddle it... unless it gives me that crooked head, dog look... then maybe... but just maybe,.

SituAsian's picture
@buddhagames: Maybe the pups
@buddhagames:

Maybe the pups werent the reason she brought u out back, naamsayn? ;)
Re: @buddhagames: Maybe the pups
That's freaking awesome. Let us know if her daughter follows through.
Sick. Curious to know how
Sick. Curious to know how things turn out as well.
I had something similar
I had something similar happen about 11 yrs ago. The daughter called me and we talked on the phone. I felt strange about the scenario, e.g. I was a bitch. Do better than I did Buddha. Do better than I did...

ha i think Situ-Asian is
ha i think Situ-Asian is right about this one, she may have had an ulterior motive bringing you round back ;)

definitely keep us posted m'boy
Buddhagames's picture
lol it was actually really
lol it was actually really funny. A little bit ago, my godparents did the same thing with some daughter of a family they knew... they were all saying how attractive she was and how slutty she was... lmao- they thought it was a bad thing but I was like... hmmm

Anyway- went out with some community guys one night and we're at Pianos and I'm waiting in line for the bathroom and this girl like looks back and is all, "Buddha... is that you?" and I'm like, "Yeah..." and she goes, "I'm pretty sure we were supposed to meet up at some point" ...

She was fat.

Anyway- screen on my phone just cracked. FUCK. Alright, so I'm so glad I got insurance. I've used it twice now, in the first like 4 months...

Literally, I dominate insurance plans. They just have no clue what they are getting themselves into. After this, I'll have gotten 3 phones for the price of one. But I don't know what it is with me and phones... Like I really try and take care of them. I really do. It just seems like weird shit happens...

One time, I was in a bus and had one of those really gay like belt hooks for your phone and I was takin a piss and my belt slid off and the phone landed in the porta potty... like wtf?

Buddhagames's picture
LMAO It's all good fellas.
LMAO

It's all good fellas.

My actual (non broken) phone was in my pocket... I was trying to turn on my old phone, which I broke a couple months ago.

I was hanging out with this
I was hanging out with this chick in a jacuzzi and made fun of retarded kids. Immediately dropped my phone in the spa. She yells "kaaarrrma!" I lost priceless footage on that phone. Sucked

Haste wrote: That's freaking
Haste wrote:
That's freaking awesome. Let us know if her daughter follows through.

lmao. thats disgusting
Buddhagames's picture
LOL Dude, that is karma. But
LOL

Dude, that is karma.

But it's cool man, I make fun of retarded kids sometimes... I make up for it by helpin em out too though... Shit- maybe that's why so many of my phones break

buddhagames wrote:LOLDude,
buddhagames wrote:
LOL

Dude, that is karma.

But it's cool man, I make fun of retarded kids sometimes... I make up for it by helpin em out too though... Shit- maybe that's why so many of my phones break

--------------------------
lol the wraith of retarded kids - their vengeance is to break ur phones!