Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
2 replies [Last post]
Sup guys

Did some daygame today, spoke to some spanish/french girls. There was one super cutie, got her number but her english sucks.

Should i just call her up or is text game still necessary for this one?
Do either one, but text game
Do either one, but text game is a bit easier. Did you instadate her?

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

No instadate, stuck around
No instadate, stuck around and spoke to her and her friends for 10-15 minutes before me and my wing had to leave.

Here's the convo updated/

Me: Hey cathy, nice meeting you today - [name]
Her: Hellooo sorry i didnt ask for yr name lol nice to meet u :D do u have whats ap ?
Me: Nope lol did you girls find abercrombie and fitch eventually? I was worried you got lost in London!
Her: Lool yep we have found it but it was closed so next time...
Me: Aww now i feel guilty for not taking you there! I just got home :)
Her: Lol its ok ! Humm we have just arrived to haslemere and we goign to the pub because my friend leave soon to spain
Her: Sorry if i dont replay later but i dont have low battery :(
Me: Cool :) do you wanna get drinks tomorrow at a bar? You can't get lost in London with me around!
Her: Sorry i would like but i cant tomorrow im going to school and i work
Me: That's fine, at least it gives me more time to practice my French ;) where do you work?
Her: Ooh oo u speakk french ? I'm nanny i take care of the children
Her: And u what are u doing in london? Are u student ?
Me: A little bit, most of my French I've learned from watching Amelie again and again!
Me: That's so cool, my mum looks after children as well and I help her out whenever I can. Yh I'm a student, I'm learning Spanish and History :)
Her: Lol okk oh really great ! I love children. Ok good ! Me i learn english hihi
Me: Yep, children are awesome when they're nice to you! It was adorable seeing you trying to understand what i was saying today :) do you work everyday?
Her: Lol thanks ! Yep sorry but its hard for me to understand english peolple i mean the accent yes i work monday to friday
Me: Don't worry, I sounded so bad speaking to your friend in Spanish today so i know how you feel haha oh, what time do u usually end work anyway?
Her: I work at 7 am until 10 am and 4pm until 8
Me; Ok, sounds fine. I've got some funny stories to tell you about the kids my mum looks after, I'll save them until later!
Her: Loool okk u ll tell about that ! Ive just got to my bed !

The spelling mistakes make her sound so much more fuckable.

Thoughts on what to do next? I'm thinking to just vibe, wait for an opportunity to make the meetup and do it. Until then ill keep it simple, nothing high flown so she understands what i'm saying.