Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Manwhore, I need your deep insight/experiences w/ long term texting strategy

20 replies [Last post]
I was in Atlantic City Friday night with friends and managed to befriend a group of girls and get one (HB7) very attracted to me in line at a club. Make out, # close, she was bringing me to VIP, looking for me, dancing, etc. I could sense that due to her friends being around she wouldn't do anything too crazy tho. So I just played it cool when she closed up and acted like it didnt phase me at all. It was hard isolating her due to her friends constantly being around and her not wanted to get lost. Anyway she had to go but we texted afterwards after close and I tried to go to her room but she was with friends. I even called her and talked BS about having a surprise then telling her to meet me downstairs (adventure frame) it almost worked but I felt logistics (her friends, tired, make up excuse) and ASD shield going up so I just told her to have a good night. She hung up on me.

I thought maybe I came off needy but she texted me sorry a few minutes later, she was taking her contacts off. We still texted each other till 6 am ...dumb banter and planned to meet at the beach on Saturday. Tough thing is I didn't drive since I was with my own group and she was with hers. They went to the outlets while we went to the beach. So we couldn't meet due to logistics but we texted each other the whole day. I had to go back home to Philly while she stayed but lives in NYC. I told her we should hang when I'm in the area. 2 hour drive or bus/train to meet up so it's not THAT bad as I'm thinking a full day chillin in the city to see if she's worth it.

Now I stopped texting her since last night because I'm not exactly sure what to do. I asked what her plans were next weekend and she said a wedding. This girl is super cute and cool, I only feel like the novelty of texting will wear off continuing my current path since we have no plans set yet only us talking about random , rapport building, banter bs. My text game has never lasted this long with a cold approach so any advice is appreciated.

So should I text her weekly, or every few days to keep scoping out logistics or should I be bolder and call her? Webcam?
Well you need to keep up the
Well you need to keep up the banter and the fun vibing. You can't always make it about meeting up or "so when are you going to be in my city? When are you coming? Are you coming? Can I come to your city??" .. that kind of thing.

There any reason why she would come to YOUR city? These are the kinds of scenarios where basically she comes to visit and you bang her and everyone's happy, yay! E.g. she doesn't want to waste her time going to a city without the possible hint of someone shoving her full of cock. Sounds a little vulgar but it's completely true. Now she doesn't want this shoved in her face, she wants it handled subtly, but she wants it done.

So if you paint it as some kind of scenario where you come to visit her and you guys hang out at the zoo all day like a couple of tourists, she's not going to really have a lot of motivation to show up. But if you describe it as some kind of scenario where you guys go see some live band that rocks and there's drinking involved, and you've got your spot nearby.. she knows YOU know what you're doing, and she's got more subtle motivation to show up. This seems like a lot of complicated info maybe, but it's the real deal.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

I understand what you're
I understand what you're saying. I guess it's just logistics being the biggest obstacle. We've been texting still but not sure where this is going. She used to text a lot more and reinitiate but now she just responds. I feel myself slowly falling into chode territory. So I guess I gotta come up with a game plan soon... I feel like texting too much will kill the vibe and just friend zone me. Texting too little, she'll forget bout me hmm
Buddhagames's picture
Hey bud, Don't take that
Hey bud,

Don't take that mindset... texting isn't THAT much different from real life game, in terms of the principles...

If you are coming from a place of, "Oh my texts are low value" then your texts will be low value. Understand that you are high value, your texts are high value and whatever you say will end up being money... even if you say a lot

: )

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

This is probably why Ryan (ex
This is probably why Ryan (ex RSD instructor) says to text when you're in a good creative mood.

Go do something fun you enjoy, even if it's watching American pie or whatever - be inspired and flip it into a text. Nothing fancy, just natural game; it's high value but it's also something engaging for her.
Gogo wrote: This is probably
Gogo wrote:
This is probably why Ryan (ex RSD instructor) says to text when you're in a good creative mood.
Go do something fun you enjoy, even if it's watching American pie or whatever - be inspired and flip it into a text. Nothing fancy, just natural game; it's high value but it's also something engaging for her.

He also emphasizes this because Ryan has MAJOR inner game issues lol. I mean.. it's bonkers how sad and mopey that guy can be. He wakes up, cries, puts on his pants on one leg at a time, cries, then makes cereal. Which he cries into

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

There always something going
There always something going on in my city and I have a big social circle here, I drive as well. Only problem is I live with my parents until I graduate and get a job. They're usually cool w/ girls stayin over but this girl is 23 and idk if it's a big dlv. Living at home is one of my insecurities unfortunately
SituAsian's picture
Gameon24 wrote: There always
Gameon24 wrote:
There always something going on in my city and I have a big social circle here, I drive as well. Only problem is I live with my parents until I graduate and get a job. They're usually cool w/ girls stayin over but this girl is 23 and idk if it's a big dlv. Living at home is one of my insecurities unfortunately

Personally I think it's only an issue if you make it one. Pretty much ANYTHING can be made into an issue or non-issue depending you and you alone. Why do you think MW does car closes consistently? Do you think those girls he closed go bed every night dreaming of being doggied in some bald asshole's ride within couple hours of meetin him? If a girl is attracted enough to you, she does not give a fuck even if you SHARE a room w your parents let alone a house. I've got natural mates who have rooted chics in the most ridiculous of places you can imagine. The issue is you thinking it's an issue, not living at home itself.
SituAsian's picture
lmao don't know the bloke but
@ManWhore

lmao don't know the bloke but this cracks me up!
@Manwhore haa that's as
@Manwhore

haa that's as fucked up as depression gets, i remember hearing about the 'broken man' game, tried it out one night and the chick gave me her business card. she was a therapist lol
Buddhagames's picture
Fuck depression. I'll have
Fuck depression.

I'll have like a couple weeks every now and then that I feel pretty shitty but it's always when I'm drifting away from my values and standards and when I think I'm above the process. Happiness and emotional stability is achieved through constant action. Nobody can expect to be stable or happy if they aren't taking action to actively make themselves that way... It's always something we can control

Never Again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB-i2-iI0Vs

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

i think a lot of the time
i think a lot of the time depression can be a 'mind identified' thing - i don't really overthink things or have conversations in my head too often, so i can't mull over things and let them influence my emotions too much. Don't get me wrong, i DO THINK, but it's like when i decide to put my mind to it i feel ideas just spontaneously emerging like thought bubbles. I can shut down my thoughts pretty well, i'm naturally a laid back person, so that explains why i probably don't place as much importance of meditation as other dudes would.

lol i love the realness of this forum, especially when we all get on our soapboax!
Buddhagames's picture
Yeah man. You got real
Yeah man.

You got real dudes, sending a real good standard for what this forum is going to be and the others will fall in line. We actually talked about this a while back in the beginning days of this forum- like how things would evolve when more people came... It's interesting to see the forum take shape.

Watch swingers the movie. I
Watch swingers the movie. I do what ryan does sometimes because sometimes i dont feel as entitled as i should via text over some girls. Tried solving this by texting right after i got laid or while i had a girl around me. Temporary bandaid on the deeper issue - pussy way of copping out. Addressing this by just texting anyway - we arent perfect. Gotta allow yourself to fail and be ok with that too. Shit hits the fan? Learn and move onto the next. Obvious but this is relearned on deeper levels.
One important thing is not to
One important thing is not to force the cool texts or you'll probably just sound over gamey.. Congruence. If you don't feel it or can't think of something witty/creative then just type what you feel (to some extent obviously, we're here to get out of our comfort zones and learn text game). Theres a big difference between typing something and thinking "hahaha i am a genius this makes me lol" and "ughh i hope this joke lands.. her on my dick"
Gogo wrote: i think a lot of
Gogo wrote:
i think a lot of the time depression can be a 'mind identified' thing - i don't really overthink things or have conversations in my head too often, so i can't mull over things and let them influence my emotions too much. Don't get me wrong, i DO THINK, but it's like when i decide to put my mind to it i feel ideas just spontaneously emerging like thought bubbles. I can shut down my thoughts pretty well, i'm naturally a laid back person, so that explains why i probably don't place as much importance of meditation as other dudes would.
==
lol i love the realness of this forum, especially when we all get on our soapboax!

Gogo you're right on the money. There a reason why the email you registered with is attached to a thick black chick's Facebook profile? Doin' a little masquerading ??

That's a very interesting the point you made about how your brain works and why you don't focus on meditation as much as other guys do. When I DO listen to Tolle and/or meditate that's when I get like that. However for me it's something I have to keep up with because I'm definitely an analyzer (read: anal eyezer) and after awhile I can get quite cluttered. I was just listening to Tolle today for over an hr, I lost my mp3 player for about 3 weeks and was DEFINITELY starting to feel the lapse back into unconsciousness and slight negative thought patterns. And I'm actually a super positive guy.. you start to truly see how much your brain operates on levels you didn't know were there once you start listening to Tolle. Btw "Practicing the Power of Now" is Tolle's guided meditation audio. It's life changing.

Buddhagames's picture
Manwhore wrote: Gogo
Manwhore wrote:
Gogo wrote:
==

Gogo you're right on the money. There a reason why the email you registered with is attached to a thick black chick's Facebook profile? Doin' a little masquerading ??

That's a very interesting the point you made about how your brain works and why you don't focus on meditation as much as other guys do. When I DO listen to Tolle and/or meditate that's when I get like that. However for me it's something I have to keep up with because I'm definitely an analyzer (read: anal eyezer) and after awhile I can get quite cluttered. I was just listening to Tolle today for over an hr, I lost my mp3 player for about 3 weeks and was DEFINITELY starting to feel the lapse back into unconsciousness and slight negative thought patterns. And I'm actually a super positive guy.. you start to truly see how much your brain operates on levels you didn't know were there once you start listening to Tolle. Btw "Practicing the Power of Now" is Tolle's guided meditation audio. It's life changing.

I HEAR THAT.

yeah interesting.. but i
yeah interesting.. but i think some people are naturally in a higher consciousness than others. due to nutrition, upbringing, genes, etc. some people are so lost no amount of tolle would recover them. they wouldn't even get that they need help. others aren't so lost and enjoy a clear state of mind but it def wouldn't hurt. i just started listening to practicing the power of now in the car. i've read power of now and loved it... i've started a new earth but haven't read it through.. kinda boring compared to power of now.. is it worth it? but yeah practicing the power of now is the shit. even listening to rsd instructions (yes you included manwhore) or good audio books can put me in a similar state. heck even a cold beer on a hot day, looking out my window at a tree, playing with a pet, chilling with a girl or good buddies can put me in the same state. so relaxed, happy, calm, clear... mmm...

I've had a bit of shit in my childhood and teenage years. I'm barely past that stage so the pain is still a taste in my mouth but fuck it. things are good.. or at least a lot better now. and tolle, meditation and self-improvement has helped and is going to keep helping me break free from negative thought patterns and other bs. i resonate with buddhas post where he said he gets brief periods of depression and that usually is from straying from values and such, but sometimes i dipped into a depressive state by identifying with external situations. no more! two winters ago i hit a HARD depression. one of the worst i've ever experienced and it lasted a while too. if i can remember correctly the worst part lasted 2-3 weeks. in retrospect i shouldve went to the doctor. the scars are still visible but fuck it power of now niggguhhh!! i'm getting off topic but yeah - no matter where you are with clear thinking, tolle would never hurt.
Awesome dude.
Awesome dude.

yea, Tolle, anthony robbins
yea, Tolle, anthony robbins and RSD are like an emotional bulletproof vest - shit will hit the fan, but unlike most people who don't have the vest us dudes are still standing.

I've gone through some shit, NOT enough to warrant any real depression - but at least i'm somewhat emotionally prepared for it. It's like in that tom cruise movie, Vanilla Sky; we could end up in a terrible accident anytime, so it's best off never to be too attached to 'form' or whatever is superficial.

@MW - funny enough, i used to hate being the 'non-thinking' dude in high school, it tormented me at some stages; made me question my intelligence and sanity. Literally, i had conversations with my best friend wondering if something was seriously wrong with me because i wasn't executing a stream of consciousness in my head at all times. It wasn't until i understood more about biology, and neural pathways to realize that the brain frequency i must operate at is more attuned to a steady bassline where thoughts come and go at will. Puberty can really fuck u up if you let it lol watching my dad; analyzing his mannerisms in terms of speech, body language and mood have really helped me to understand myself. So weird, but it's crazy how easy it is to become your dad just like that!
chinaboy's picture
MW, just wondering...How the
MW, just wondering...How the hell does Ryan get girls if he has these massive issues...

I know PU is a skillset...but if you are fucked up you probably gonna attract only fucked up girls (esteem issues, etc.)