Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Pushing sets til the bitter end vs. Leaving them open ended

10 replies [Last post]
Ive been experimenting alot with pushing the envelope on my sets until Im getting physically shoved out or making the girls run away as well as, especially when Im warming up, leaving the set open ended if the interaction comes to some kind of a natural halt (like the friend drags her away, the convo stops, she gets a phone call, etc.). In the former case you KNOW that youve finished the set and burnt your chances, in the latter you can always reapproach without issue.

What are your guys' experience with both. Lots of pros and cons for both sides btw, and Ive gotten good and bad results correspondingly.
SituAsian's picture
Push it til u bleed from ur
Push it til u bleed from ur fucking eyeballs brother, esp if ur a beginner cus it is a GREAT character builder. It helps u develop thick as shit skin and great exercise for frame control. No mater how much shit gets thrown ur way HOLD THAT FUCKING FRAME and DO NOT LET UR STATE BE TOUCHED. The baddest cunts I've seen in the field are the ones whose frame is so strong their target has no choice other than:

A/ become subjugated to their frame
B/ run the fuck away in fear of BECOMING SUBJUGATED

Now THAT'S motherfucking alpha!
One isn't better than the
One isn't better than the other. I started out leaving them opened ended.. then I realized I was getting great success so I started burning them to the ground. Now I do both. Say I'm at a hugge multi roomed club. Theres like 10 000 people there. I burn them all to the ground in amazing order.. sometimes even on purpose off the opener for fun. I say something that I know will murder my chances just to build my own state and self amuse. But in a smaller venue. Say a larger room or bar with only a few hundred people I tend to be more social and leave the sets open. If your quicker here you can open half the place and odds are your bound to see them again. And many times when you leave them open the girls will be thinking about you for sometime especially if their crew is boring and they have a funny tendency to pop up right in front of you. Then you can just so super direct.
I definitely leave sets then
I definitely leave sets then open them again. I wrote up a lay report and explained the reason why in it. Here: http://manwhore.org/laid-fuck-honda

It's emphasized in the part about "fractionation"

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Gonna read that tomorrow at
Gonna read that tomorrow at work, thanks holmes. Right now I'm starting to feel like the only good times to push sets to the scorch is when I know I wont see her again or when I need to strengthen my frame and unstifle my intent (as opposed to unstifling the social, fun part of my brain).
SituAsian's picture
I think there's a DISTINCT
I think there's a DISTINCT difference between leaving sets open ended ON YOUR TERMS and choosing to eject on purpose whilst things are still going well vs calling it quits after opening and not receiving a very warm reception. I see most dudes give up wayyy too early and easily when the set doesn't automatically offer up the key to their chastity belt on a silver platter. I will open and mingle with different sets through out the night of course, never ever put all the eggs in one basket unless I'm at least 80% sure I'm gonna get SML. Not only does this put me in a social mood but it also makes me look good to always be interacting and mingling with different girls -> preselection/social value. However, if I crack on to a set and they don't burst open right away I'm not gonna immediately tuck my tail between my legs and leave, fuck that noise, I'm gonna insert my kick ass personality right through their bitch shield and make sure they get to experience the full blown experience of The SituAsian!!! Noone and I mean absolutely fucking NOONE is allowed to turn me down until they get to experience me fully in all my glory. After that, if they still believe I'm not for them then fine, I won't bother them anymore and we can each be on our own way. Unfortunately, most ppl are unable to enjoy the full experience without freaking the fuck out and run away lol. This is the mentality that I bring to every single interaction I have with another human being.
Manwhore wrote:I definitely
Manwhore wrote:
I definitely leave sets then open them again. I wrote up a lay report and explained the reason why in it. Here: http://manwhore.org/laid-fuck-honda

------------

Very groovy read.

Is that how your dancefloor game usually looks like nowadays - a bit detached, with a lot of light slapping on the hips and ass to give her the 'preview' of things to come?

I just like to rub my boner all over dat ass :P
Yep that's pretty close. Or I
Yep that's pretty close. Or I come in hard then back off. Don't rub your boner all over dat ass you look like a fat kid in a candy store. Be cool

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

admin's picture
Re: I definitely leave sets then
Manwhore;538.3735;5 wrote:

Let's see how the new quoting module works..!

Treat each other with respect and dignity. Do not judge your brother's weakness, point it out without judgment, he will correct it. Then slap him in the face with a rubber cock.

admin's picture
Re: I definitely leave sets then
@admin:
Fuck.

Treat each other with respect and dignity. Do not judge your brother's weakness, point it out without judgment, he will correct it. Then slap him in the face with a rubber cock.

Im reading the LR thinking
Im reading the LR thinking "damn this sounds like the kind of shit alex teaches", then i read

Anyways the particular vibe with this girl was one of her being very observant, not particular responsive or flirty, just standing there looking at me listening to what I said. Since there was nothing sexual going on it was up to me to supply the program, but as long as I handled it right she would be on board. This particular male/female dynamic is one of the oldest in the book.. when a girl recognizes your superiority it’s just a matter of leading it to the final objective smoothly and managing hiccups. So I simply say “Alright! We’re going to the DANCE FLOOR!” I take her by the arm and start leading her to the dance floor and look back and realize that my buddy and his girl aren’t following.

I guess he learnt it from you ;). Really gonna experiment more with this style, gotta get more comfortable not pressuring myself to "beast" on sets. I find that its a balancing act too, if I notice ive been to friendly and chodey Ill step up my escalation (even if I hVe to scorch a few sets) just to get clearer in my intent, then balance it out by being more friendly again.