Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
12 replies [Last post]
Does the MW membership include coaching, like through skype and whatever else, or is it just the access to exclusive text convos?
It's got my text convos you
It's got my text convos you get to read through, plus real phone conversations with girls (you can listen to me set up dates), it's got pof convos from initial msg to getting the girl's #, and it's got a ton of awesome podcasts with myself and other coaches talking about physical and sexual escalation, how to get laid from clubs, phone game, comfort game, etc.

The coaching thru Skype is thru my long-term coaching program and no it is not $20 a month lol.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

How much is the coaching?
How much is the coaching?
Buddhagames's picture
I forget exactly how much. Yo
I forget exactly how much. Yo my phone just died but I was just about to text you.

The skype training is different and way sicker lmao. The skype training is once a week, personal facetime training with manwhore where he gives you personalized drills and excersises every week and then holds you accountable and gives you feedback on them. And yeah, I totally agree with your text. I absolutely will be doing it.

I was going to do a bootcamp but decdied to spend that same money on skype training with the whore. In my oppinion, it's way sicker for long term growth and proabbly the best value//way to improve out of any coaching option available anywhere.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

SituAsian's picture
Interested in finding out
Interested in finding out personal coaching through Skype fees as well.
How much is the skype
How much is the skype training? I probably can't afford it anyways though, just curious.
I've been getting a lot of
I've been getting a lot of questions about the long-term coaching program so I'll add some details here.

One client recently asked me about learning "asshole" game from me. The focus in coaching is not in developing "assholes" but in developing charisma and male polarity, as well as seductive communication. I run drill-based live coaching through Skype and you are actually forced to build more charisma ;) We can put emphasis on any particular area of game if you're looking for something specific, but 100% of the time I know what's best for you and tailor the program accordingly. I can speak with you for 10 seconds and know EXACTLY what's lacking in your game and I give you exercises that target those specific areas. My usual fee is $140 for an hour session but I don't prefer these because we can't get enough done. I like to have more time with a student to actually invest in them and get them started on a program specifically tailored to them. For monthly packages I reduce it to $440 a month for a weekly 1 hour Skype call, plus daily drills and exercises as well as your email exchanges.

My long-term coaching program does a wonderful job of accomplishing two very important things:

1) Daily Ritual
You have tailored specifically to you a regimen of drills and exercises that you complete daily, that build in you a more vibrant personality, humor, and emotional control of yourself and others, as well as how to communicate hypnotically. These all coalesce into the two main skillsets you need in seduction.. the ability to project your authority onto a woman, and your ability to subtly shift her into a sexual state.
2) Certainty
A lot of guys sit at home bitching about their lack of game, wondering what other guys are out there accomplishing, and having NO IDEA how to get it done themselves. Now imagine if all of a sudden those same guys were able to say.. wait a second.. I can practice my exercises and drills and GET BETTER. I have a PLAN to get from where I'm at.. to where I want to be. Drill-based coaching gives you that. It's been my privilege to work with guys such as Brian Pettit of Vin Dicarlo, as well as Sasha Daygame, whom I worked with to develop and hone the teaching techniques and exercises I use during coaching.

None of this is half-assed. You will do your drills or you will have me yapping in your ear (through email) until you do. None of this is cookie cutter. You sit right in front of me on Skype and I'm watching you and evaluating and critiquing pretty much everything you do. But it isn't some kind of weird psycho-analyzing or one-sided authoritarian relationship, our coaching sessions are full of laughter and warmth and random funny nonsense. It is my belief that any style of teaching should include embedding independence and self-leadership. I am not trying to beta anyone, or make myself look good. I am not trying to make disciples I am training men to lead themselves.

If anyone has questions about my background.. I've been coaching as a guest instructor for Real Social Dynamics for the past three years, as well as instructed with other companies. Before being a dating coach I was a trainer in the military for years.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Buddhagames's picture
I am already committed to
I am already committed to doing this, so maybe my input isn't totally unbiased but if you're new to this forum, you'll soon see and if you've been here a while, you already know:

Manwhore literally will personally comment on almost every singly post in this forum. That's a lot of work for a dude who has a bunch of shit going on, including, but not limited to, getting his bike stolen, having girls masturbating on his couch and actively being in the process of acquiring enough "Monster" caps to get a free backpack...

What I'm trying to say is just the obvious here, folks- The level of focus, commitment and true, personal care you will get from the manwhore skype sessions, at least from his end, will be 100%, not a drop less. It's simple.

Like you can take a bootcamp and have an amazing weekend of learning how to approach, getting to meet some of the "famous" rsd instructors and seeing their shit in person... OR you can try something new, a little out of the box, and for the same price do like 4 months of manwhore skype training. For me, the decision was super easy to make. As long as you can hold yourself, like kind of responsible to accomplish... something? You will improve an insane amount with this program, over time.

If any of you go back to the first text convo I posted and then look at my shit now- that's ENTIRELY a result of manwhore's guidance and whatever committment I made to improving my text game. I'm not amazing at it, I'm not even THAT great... But I am 1000% better than I was- oh yeah... and that's purely based on the forum and only a matter of 4-5 months.

Folks,

GET. IT. DONE.

^My 2 cents.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

I would be in on that
I would be in on that coaching if I had the money. Sounds really cool.
SituAsian's picture
Look, I already said it, MW
Look, I already said it, MW is the one whose style I admire and wish to learn the most. I have NEVER considered paying for bootcamps before, I get by alright w pulling girls and intuitive enough to learn this shit on my own. However, if I EVER pay for anything resembling real-life game coaching it would probably be this. I can totally see how this bloke can make an impact to my game and cause it to jump ten folds.

I'll pay for the membership first. Then we'll see about the personal coaching.
Im actually still really
Im actually still really curious about BCs. I hear alot of great success stories with BC guys, but when I raelyl inquire with some guys it seems like theyre basically just getting pushed into sets all night and not getting that much in the way of careful, focussed, specific and personalized constructive feedback. Anyone have any different experiences? I know for one that if I paid 2 g's and my instructor took off to get laid on the job I'd be losing my shit.
Manwhore, you mentioned
Manwhore, you mentioned you'll be coming out with a text game product or something. Do you have a price on that yet? Ballpark estimate even?
The text game academy is
The text game academy is still in development.. thing is, I want it topnotch.. e.g. you take this academy and you KNOW text game. So I'm building out the exercises and best methods of teaching certain concepts. I'd say expect something in the next 6 months.. but some of you guys in 6 months will KNOW text game really well just from being on the forum enough..