Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Manwhore, what do you think of Alex's opinion on flaking?

8 replies [Last post]
He says direct approaches flake more because the girl gets buyer remorse or flakes due the tension not being there anymore. You've hanged out with Sasha who does all direct, do you think there is a difference between indirect and direct approaches in terms of flaking?
Link me to the article. Alex
Link me to the article. Alex and I mostly see eye to eye but lots of times his stuff can get taken out of context. He's said some wack stuff in the past but that was years ago

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

chinaboy's picture
Alex: If you want to get
Alex: If you want to get solid results from solid interactions: direct will 'i like you' openers will get you some shock value but yield lots of flakes - like buying temperature at the time but buyers remorse later. With my method and my ways they will usually ignore you instantly only if they have a boyfriend. I went through a stage when I i followed through hard with instant day game blow off and after i got them talking they would genuinely say im so sorry but i do have a boyfriend but you are nice etc. Genuine stuff. So my way is better for screening the relationship girls. And, with my way, if its a good interaction then its usually an extremely good chance you'll get the date.

link here
http://www.rsdnation.com/node/152300?#comment-574841
http://www.rsdnation.com/node
http://www.rsdnation.com/node/152300
"If you want to get solid results from solid interactions: direct will 'i like you' openers will get you some shock value but yield lots of flakes - like buying temperature at the time but buyers remorse later. With my method and my ways they will usually ignore you instantly only if they have a boyfriend. I went through a stage when I i followed through hard with instant day game blow off and after i got them talking they would genuinely say im so sorry but i do have a boyfriend but you are nice etc. Genuine stuff. So my way is better for screening the relationship girls. And, with my way, if its a good interaction then its usually an extremely good chance you'll get the date."

AFAIK he only teaches indirect for daygame in his bootcamps
you beat me by milliseconds.
you beat me by milliseconds. change your name from chinaboy to alexboy lol
You guys took that quote WAY
You guys took that quote WAY out of context. Read the article and then answer your own question.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

You think he meant that was
You think he meant that was true only to newbies and intermediate guys?
Right. Pretty much any
Right. Pretty much any "rules" out there are only for newbs and the like. Though even some newbs these rules won't apply to. Chinaboy goes direct during the day and he's got newb game. His "possible axe murderer" style will work from time to time.

chinaboy's picture
I do mostly direct as a lot
I do mostly direct as a lot of times I have to run up to girls. But I also do indirect.

Both direct and indirect have yielded dates for me...

I prefer indirect cuz it doesn't freak out girls that much. With direct you kinda arouse them, also when I go for the number I totally assume it and get...So I can get quite some numbers but numbers do not equal dates.

My wing goes direct only ad has quite a lot of dates, though he's not closing that much on dates...LOL he likes to have 1,5 hour dates otherwise he feel like it's gonna be awkward :D :D :D.

Hahaha dude...I was like WTF? I already posted it and you had to post it again??? Then I noticed that I was faster :D