Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
3 replies [Last post]
Anonymous
Hee dudess,

Yea the title say it. I want more friends, and I don't know how. From my martial arts gym's I know people, but that aren't much.

On my highschool I have some friends, but one or two cool dudes, but the ohters are pussies. I don't have (good) wingmans. When I go out with the dudes of my school they are pussies and do nothing, that's very demotivating for my.

So how can I make my friends cool, or where and how can I make new cool friends. I think my life were awesomer than it is now :D

(sorry for my english, hope you understand)
Don't let your friends
Don't let your friends demotivate you. When they lose their ability to demotivate you, you will attract really cool people. That's just how it works. Work on emotional and mental control when you're out. Cut emotional ties and become emotionally independent.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

badboy (not verified)
That isn't so the problem.
That isn't so the problem. When they choding around and do nothing, I still go gaming on my own. Only the idea that I have no friends that do what I do, and that I have no wingmans is a little frustrated. When I look at my life, than the conclusion is that I need more friends. Natural dudes and pua dudes say to me: ok make friends. Yea I want, but how...
SituAsian's picture
Hey bro I can give ya a
Hey bro I can give ya a couple of tips from personal experience here: I used be full chose crystal hanging around full chode crew and life sucked balls. Big hairy sweaty ones. Now the epiphany that came to me that turned my social life around was this: u attract the kind of people who are just like urself. U see people identify with others who are like them through shared interests and experiences and view on life, thats how u build rapport and deep connections to become
real friends. What does this mean for u? It means if u want new/better/cooler friends then u need to start with changing urself; overhaul ur ass to become a more socially attractive value adding desirable individual! Want better dressed/more fashionable friends? Update ur own wardrobe. Seeking more socially acute and well-connected friends? Improve ur own social skills and connection by expanding ur social interaction an putting in more effort to set up connections when ur out and about. Want friends with better game? Same deal, learn some game and the alpha dogs who pull girls will identify with u and accept u as one of them etc etc

The MAIN thing, however, is this: always always always be value adding instead of value subtracting towards anyone u come in contact with. Always SHOW them first that they will benefit by having u in their life. They will want u around a lot more that way ;) This is the cornerstone principle of my social networking philosophy. I've spent a good part of my early twenties testing and learning this the hard way so I can transfer on the knowledge and experience to young guns like u. Take note of what I say and u WILL reap the rewards guaranteed.

Good luck bro and if u need any more advice don't hesitate to ask :)