Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
22 replies [Last post]
SituAsian's picture
Yo!

So the background story is I met this swedish bitch out last weekend at a fashion party then venue bounced them to the tightest club in Sydney right now ie Marquee, straight in through VIP etc establishing massive value right from the get go. Now she was definitely interested to pursue things further if not DTF right away, however, her TWIN sister was the cockblock from hell and seeing as how the rest of my crew were garbage at winging that night (cocksuckaz!!) I had to juggle them both and couldn't really escalate on my one. About an hour or two later they went to the toilet then bounced w/o saying goodbye (sluts) which gave me the shit but anyway throw that on the pile of "shit pretty over-entitled dumb bitches do" and not let it bother me too much. Got her fb and started messaging her but barely making any ground here. Haven't exactly spit the best game in these messages so that's partly my fault just need to get her number and get her ass on the phone and it's gonna be game over. Also as it does not show the time she consistently takes a whole day or two to reply whilst I take max 4 hours as I want to speed up the process and get that number:

May 20

Me: U left without saying goodbye that was not very nice

Her: Hi gorgeous! am so sry Brandon!! am was just very drunk and then I had to work the day after and all.. Couldnt find u.. Thanks for u get us in, you are awesome and I had a lot of fun last night!!! Xx

May 21

Me: nuh uh, not good enough! U can make it up to me by buying me dinner and flowers sometime this week though ;p
oh and btw u and charlotte are just friends hey? veryyyyy funny!

Her: Ok, I have to do that then..heheh.
Oh no, no u think am a laier also..so how is everything with u today?

Me: U left w/o sayin goodbye AND u lied to me!?! Tch tch bad girl uv got heaps to make up to me for..
Everything is good, busy day, how about u? Did u work?

May 23

Me: Ok seriously when u gonna buy me dinner I've eaten nothing since mon in anticipation of this huge fancy dinner u promised me about to starve to death here..

May 24

Her: this weekend!!!?? I just ganna rob a bank first, because I know that u want the most expensive flower in the world. And u also wanna eat on the most expensive place in hole sydney.. And that quite hard for a backpacker.. But I do everything for U, u know.

May 25

Me: Aw pumpkin ur so sweet ur givin me diabete! I might just hvae to forgive u this time lets totally be bad ass rob a bank together then sail off in to Sunset have too many children n live happily ever after...BUT if u get caught im off to the bahamas w the money to get remarried..sorry im just too young to be tied down like that u know but dw I'll write u twice a yr from my mansion on the beach mk cupcake? ;p anyway let's work on this plan tmw over a bite n a drink. I'm havin dinner w some friends in the city at 7.30 and ur comin w me. My number is ####### give me urs and I'll call u tmw to arrange specifics xo

Me: As in Sat night 26 May

Did I ramble on a bit too much on that last txt asking for meet-up or not? I kinda feel like I did, prob shoulda made it a bit more punchy and succint but was trying to do a bit of role play and create some rapport. Anyway let me know where I fucked up mkthxbai

- Sitch
Hey dude I deleted your
Hey dude I deleted your number from your post ;)

So basically your game is all push and no pull. And also when you make a big long roleplay that's all push, it is not rapport building.

I really liked her last text it was down to earth but very giving. Then you took it and peed on it.

Not a good idea to put getting a girl's number in the same sentence as making demands on her. You're basically asking her to swallow her own ego and accept yours. It's hard to get a number like that.

It's still recoverable but stay away from the crazy long roleplay texts and make it a bit more real. Your convo up to then was pretty decent.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

SituAsian's picture
Thanks for the critique and
Thanks for the critique and input bro much appreciated. I've been following the community since before The Game came out and ur one of the very few blokes who truly inspire me and whose style I really connect with. Lead with strong masculine drive and unflinching intent, let your masculine energy connect with her feminine energy and sweep her off her feet, that's what being an alpha male is all about. Non of this dancing monkey pussy ass shit. Mad respect for u brother.

Anyway u sure hit the nail on the head there MW. My grasp of the push/pull concept is stoll hazy at best. I have a tendency to push too much these days due to the fact that my style used be pretty pull-heavy and it wasn't working out so well. Do have to watch that. Still tryin to perfect the push-pull combo, how do u strike the ideal balance? Is there any general guideline to follow eg 2 steps forward 1 step back or does it depend on the circumstances eg how much interest she's showing/how much value you've established etc Also push/pull should only be applied in the attraction/rapport phase correct? Once attraction is established and you're in connection territory push/pull is no longer required?

In regards to my roleplay txt: I thought the push only started from the bit where she got caught and me leaving her, before then was just me projecting the idea of us being together on the same team so that's more pull than anything na? If I stopped there then proceeded to ask for the number/meetup would it have made it a better txt or no?

I believe it's still recoverable as well but what should I hit her up w next? Any idea?

ps Oops about the number! Receiving SMS death threats from nazi feminist nutjobs is the last thing I need. Thanks for editing it out champ.
SituAsian's picture
Btw how do u subscribe to a
Btw how do u subscribe to a post and get notified when it's updated with a new response? Also a suggestion: u should make ur forum mobile-compatible ie viewable on mobile devices, I reckon that would def help to boost the membership as ppl can get feedback on their txts and exchange ideas on the go more easily. Just my 2c. Peace!
Yep both of those
Yep both of those modifications are happening very soon. Mobile-friendly forum version should be up in a couple days actually. Same as the info page for the long-term coaching program but I'll answer that in the thread you asked in.

Push-pull generally doesn't change much.. it gets to a point where your value is high enough you ARE a push. You basically stay on the same path and microcalibrate to the situation at hand with a girl. In this particular instance, this girl actually was into you and you kept pushing her away lol. You didn't recognize that it WORKED and you need to just claim your prize.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Subscribing would be really
Subscribing would be really cool so I could subscribe to some threads then rip off of them for texting ideas.
SituAsian's picture
Sweet, can't wait to stop
Sweet, can't wait to stop having to squint and or scroll 20 time across to read a line lol! One more thing: will u be adding a picture/photo function to the thread soon cus it's much easier to just screen capture and post instead of c&p and edit long ass convos

Don't u mean it gets to a point where ur value is high enough that ur just a PULL by being ur natural self? But I get what ur sayin re this particular girl: need to bring it back down to earth and have some normal convo before going for the number and meet up again cus the work is already done all I need to do is not to fick it up by over gaming her like I did ya?
Sick-Cunt's picture
You can add pictures by using
You can add pictures by using the [img] bbcode tag

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

SituAsian's picture
Ya? Sick as bruh will give
Ya? Sick as bruh will give that a try next
SituAsian wrote: Don't u mean
SituAsian wrote:

Don't u mean it gets to a point where ur value is high enough that ur just a PULL by being ur natural self? But I get what ur sayin re this particular girl: need to bring it back down to earth and have some normal convo before going for the number and meet up again cus the work is already done all I need to do is not to fick it up by over gaming her like I did ya?

Ok that's a good idea I'll add some kind of photo/pic module for sure.

Ya your number close can be super simple. Make it seem "after the fact", e.g. "Yo I'm going to be drinking later in the city give me your num so I can stalk you drunk"

SituAsian's picture
If we can upload photo/pic
If we can upload photo/pic from mob devices that'd be sweet cus we can just do it on the go n get feedback.

K cool dude, keep it simple, after the fact, sprinkle humor, got it. Btw I'm robbing that "stalk u drunk" line thats tight!
SituAsian's picture
Btw I think the quoting
Btw I think the quoting function is still a bit buggy it fucks up sporadically just FYI
Buddhagames's picture
Dude.. The "After the fact" #
Dude.. The "After the fact" # close is the only thing I do in most situations if I'm meeting a girl in a situation other than at a bar/club... at bars and clubs, I'll be much more direct about it but even there, it's still primarily like an "oh yeah..."

Like literally, by doing the "after the fact" style # close, it's just really fucking awkward for the girl to say no, if you've had like a decent 5-10 minute conversation.

All you gotta do is leave the convo and as you're leaving, turn abck around and be like, "Oh yeah, shoot me your number and we'll grab drinks sometime"

I'm telling you guys... it's REALLY awkward for her to say no

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

yeah either after the fact
yeah either after the fact number closes or sometimes if the girl is jacking off to a certain band thats coming into town or something I get her number to meet up with her there... but most of the time even when i do get numbers that way i don't even use it to go to said concert with her.. and she didn't even give it under those circumstances she probably just wanted my number.

like for example if i get a girls number because i find out she likes the wiggles and im going to a wiggles show next week ill text her about something else and not even bring up the wiggles necessarily. that and the after the fact number close works. like buddha said itll be super weird if she doesn't like wtf. its against social conditioning not too.
SituAsian's picture
It might be sOcially awkward
It might be sOcially awkward for her to turn u down in person yah but over fb as in this specfici situation i don't think it carries the same impact. First of all there's no social pressure and second of all it doesn't require an immediate response. In fact it doesn't require a response at all she can just choose not to reply if she wishes as opposed to in real life she has to give some sort of response.
Sure definitely not the same
Sure definitely not the same weight, but same principle in practice. It definitely works, it's my go-to style of #close online

Agree with manwhore. Shes def
Agree with manwhore. Shes def downzo for you, just dont be such a dick when shes tryna get real with you.
uh
Agree with manwhore. Shes def downzo for you, just dont be such a dick when shes tryna get real with you.
SituAsian's picture
aite i'll keep it in mind for
aite i'll keep it in mind for next time. This one's a goner. Fuck her. Next!
SituAsian's picture
Btw the last one I sent her
Btw the last one I sent her which i've got no reponse:

May 28

Me: now where did u run off to again my little swedish outlaw princess?? I had a great plan in mind for us to live a life of luxury in the bahamas and u left me hanging again...

couldn't ask for the digits again like you boys suggested cus it would look awkward as fuck seeing how she completely ignored my request for # in the message before, right?
SituAsian's picture
New update bitches!
June 2

Her: Hi babe. Lets GO for u plane, bahamas sounds great for me :) xoxo

Aite so looks like it's back on. Thing that shits me is she's taking her sweet fucking time to reply. Obviously she still finds this little bantering back and forth amusing but is zero invested in it. I NEED to get his chic's number if I'm gonna have any hope of pushing this thing any further. Thinking of hittin her up with this:

"sorry luv my plane is in the workshop atm BUT I've got us a luxury lil inflatable boat! Get ready to paddle ur ass off. I also just kidnapped a baby seal from the local zoo to keep us company so we're all set ;) btw I'm going to party later in the city give me your num so I can stalk you drunk"

yay or nay?
You need to shorten that
You need to shorten that bitch by like 12 words.

SituAsian's picture
lol fack me
lol fack me