Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
10 replies [Last post]
Ok I have been texting with this bitch for a while. Whenever I tried to arrange a date she became bitchy and saying I don't need you blah blah. Luckily I came back well every single time. Then I gave a break for 10 days or so and here is the convo today:

Me: Whadup pumpkin? I have a day off so enjoying the weather on the riverside with my smoothie..
Her: Good for you
Me: Sounds like sunshine doesn't make your day yet (in england sun comes up max 20 days a year, pretty depressive and today was like 25degrees)
Her: Something like that
Me: Tell me whats going on and I will treat you ;)
Her: Im good thanks Ive already got someone treating me just fine!

I was kinda sick today so after this text I fell a sleep. Evey single time whenever I try to arrange a date she comes up with something basically saying she is in cock abundance etc. Where should I take it from here?
Buddhagames's picture
This may be a perfect time
This may be a perfect time for that candy line...

Something like, "Oh yeah, DUH!... But I have skittles, you can have some. Just not the pink ones- those are my favorite."
ou
Not as confident about this one. But the idea is there. You just wanna stay persistent, not back down from your frame. Keep it casual... like obviously she has other dudes in her life... But keep it playful.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Ya the one buddha posted
Ya the one buddha posted sounds good
Me: Oh yeah, DUH!... But I
Me: Oh yeah, DUH!... But I have skittles, you can have some. Just not the pink ones- those are my favourite.
Her: Im good thanks.

puff this bitch is just killing the convo atm.
Buddhagames's picture
She's responding... Hm. This
She's responding...

Hm. This is the type of girl I don't know how to text. It's easy when energy is there to be molded but it's creating it out of nothing that seems difficult.

Not sure where to go from here... It's very clear that she is actively trying to end this convo, at least that's what it seems like. That text I told you to send is solid, this girl is just being weird. This is the point where if it was me I would tuck this number away and come back to it in like 3 weeks or something.

Throw up the manwhore signal, maybe he'll come and save you.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

*MANWHORE SIGNAL* Ight he
*MANWHORE SIGNAL*

Ight he should be here soon
Yeah.. I know what you mean
Yeah.. I know what you mean buddha. Like to play ball she has to throw that ball (of energy) back. If you shoot awesome shit and shes like durrr.... then how can you build off that.

in person if a girl is quiet and attentive like alex says shes attracted. she is slightly self concious and fully focused on you. can this same thing happen via text? you stifle her with your awesomeness? like you send a really playful text and she is worried she can't match your awesomeness so she texts back some bullshit. usually if a girl cant match your awesomeness shell be like "hahahhhaa your crazy" or something but via text some girls sound like they just arent attracted or having any of it.
Sick-Cunt's picture
This girl isnt being the
This girl isnt being the 'quiet and attentive' type through text though. She is trying to blow him off but she keeps responding. If I was him I would try later on when she is in a different mood.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Buddhagames's picture
yeah, the only way to deal
yeah, the only way to deal with it, is like to pretend your in dragon ball z or something and take that ball of energy that's in your hands and like close your hands and make it smaller and just be normal and chit chat and then slowly, grow it up again and if you do it properly, it will be calibrated this time and she won't even know what hit her and she'll just be going along with it.

But yes, doing this is really difficult and one of the things I have issues with. Like WHEN to simmer it down and WHEN to start bringing it back up, and then the extent to which you want to be gradual in the way you bring it back up... all of this is part of the art/science of texting... much to learn folks.

oh shit yeah. what i wrote
oh shit yeah. what i wrote earlier doesn't really make sense... i was half-drunk and out of it. still am kinda haha.

but yeah buddha thats it. simmer it down, get on the same rhythm as her and slowly bring it up and she'll come with you. putting a frog in cool water and slowly boiling it instead of throwing it in a boiling pot. just like djing. if you want the crowd to go crazy and drop some heavy tracks you first have to start where they are and slowly bring up the tempo and energy levels while still being responsive to what they're doing
Oh shit there was a Manwhore
Oh shit there was a Manwhore signal lol.

Ok ya I deal with these types let me read whole reply thread

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information