Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
6 replies [Last post]
chinaboy's picture
Hey,

I approached this chick on 11.5. in the mall...Just went direct, I was kinda nervous (didn't approached for like a week). We talked for like 3 mins. She was in a hurry so I went for the number.

Me: "Wow, you are making me nervous" I just straight up told her. Yes chody is my style :)

Text messaging:

Me: Nice meeting you Karol :) ChinaBoy

Her: (35 min later) Me too :)

Me: (3 hours later) send me your FB...

Her: (5 hours later) her name

5 days later I asked her out.

Me: What are you doing this week we are hanging out :)

Her: (8 hours later) Hi, I am at my dorms and I am out of town on the weekend....so probably nothing this week

After that I was like...this chick won't hangout with me so I haven't texted her since. As you can see we didn't really got to know each other during the initial approach. So I guess there's a need for text gaming.

Yes Yes, I know the texts are very dry. But my question is what next (keep in mind that my goal is get her to meet up and then fuck her)?

Enjoy your friday!

ChinBoy
I find that you can make up
I find that you can make up for a lack of buying temp in person through good text game, try some rapport or humour out dude instead of going for it when she may not be ready. Look at online dating, youve never even met the girl yet you can secure a meetup through pure text game. Abrupt meetup closing can work too, but it looks like this girl may want a little more first.
Buddhagames's picture
Yeah homy. You just gotta buy
Yeah homy. You just gotta buy into this new texting style. You gotta add some humor. Nothing wrong with being real and chody if that's your style : )... but especially in this case where she there wasn't that great of an interaction to go off of, you gotta really make up for it with your texting.

So all that means is you gotta get on your horse man. Be playful, I would really work on that. Hell, you already said in one of your posts that most girls aren't responding and your just throwing the numbers away... so why not try something new and just blow yourself out with being playful and then eventually, over time you'll come back to the center a little bit. Can't be worse than throwing numbers away... yeah?

If it's a matter of not understanding what it means to be playful in text, there's a ton of threads on here with GREAT examples of pretty decent texting. Also, just ask us to show you what me mean.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

chinaboy's picture
Yes Yes agreed...I have
Yes Yes agreed...I have already joined the darkside :D :D. Text gaming seems very useful for those short interactions or when normally asking her out doesn't work.

It's just that I am kinda clueless on how to be playful and add in humour :D :D...I like to tease girls.

Gonna check out the forum and try to be original :)
Ya teasing can be great in
Ya teasing can be great in text game...all though I`d refrain from going too far, I`ve seen alot of threads on this forum where guys say too much weird shit or try to tease too much in attempt to be cocky-funny and come off as weirdos.

But ya, texting is still part of the interaction, so unless you`re brad pitt (or, in general, you had an interaction where she was already sold you just lost the pull because of shitty logistics) it can be bad to assume that because you have the number she is automatically down to meet. Youve still got a buying temp you need to work with.

Browse some of manwhores stuff though, hes awesome. Try mixing in sexual tension and intent with the texts too, even just using sexual nicknames like ``beb`` and ``hun`` can do wonders.
chinaboy wrote:(keep in mind
chinaboy wrote:
(keep in mind that my goal is get her to meet up and then fuck her)

This made me go durrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

chinaboy's picture
Hahaha thankuuu Falc. Yea, I
Hahaha thankuuu Falc.

Yea, I am figuring out the right balance...Cuz I hate to go over the top and just be try hard or weird.

MW: I knew you'd be durrrrr. I just had to say it...some guys don't wanna even fuck, they wanna score some DMT.

Anyways I checked out the text database...very cool shit, geared toward americans. I took a few...others kinda untranslate-able into Czech. God I love english, it's a superior language.