Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
1 reply [Last post]
krispy's picture
Alright guys, I am gonna try and make this as comprehensive on what I personally got out of the experience and hopefully you guys can get something from it. AS that's pretty much the point of what I'm doing here.

First off some back story: So, I started a new job recently, nothing special so I wont go into specifics. It is however a job where I am surrounded by women who are what most people would consider a position of power over me. My boss is a woman, Her boss is a woman. I work in a team of about 6 women. This doesn't bother me in the slightest. In fact i saw this as a great opportunity to spend a lot of time around women when i'm not necessarily in that 'club' mind state. Just to become at even more comfort around all the silly shit that happens when you step into a group of women, without appearing like a girlfriend. to them.

I haven't particularly done anything different or been 'try hard' just been myself, saying things and acting in certain ways i think is funny. Leading myself.

Now i'm gonna intersect here and say that... I have worked hard on myself as a person over the last two years. Changed dramatically, in fact. (aww how cute huh?)

But even with all this new confidence and improvement in the direction I want. I would be lying if I said I had full belief in myself just yet. I'm getting there, but just not quite there yet. Not had enough positive reference experiences with certain things to fully accept them, let's just say I'm in the beta stages of becoming the ultimate man.

So I was talking with one of my female colleagues a couple days a go, and she makes a statement about me which I find to be hilarious, but I was unreactive at the time and pretty nonchalant. So, we were joking around in the staffroom - i pretty much joke around the whole time with everyone I'm around. I just fucking love that kind of energy and influencing others with it - she basically tells me that i'm extremely confident and that she thinks I must be a bit of a player, infact my area manager hired me on the premise that she thought, and i quote. " a cheeky chappy". All these things on some level I can only assume is because they got a vibe off me that I was sexually dangerous... in a non rapey way.

Now I've gotten this impression from a few of the women I work and I'll tell you why it's hilarious guys. I have been going through an extremely confused/rough period (no homo) where I haven't had belief in myself when it came to woman. How I thought I wasn't going to ever have sex again because I must of fucked myself up trying to develop myself (yeah right..lol), looking for reasons and excuses as to why I couldn't be the man I wanted to be right NOW. Crazy I know, but even though all of this happened I managed to scrape my life back on track from being a skinny, little, unemployed faggot. Living off of handouts!

The rise back to the man I want to be all started when I started taking action and responsibility for myself instead of looking to others. I know this isnt anything new here but you seriously have no idea how deep game runs guys. I started hitting the gym, lifting. I applied for jobs, got a job. Now have been scouted for an even better job as an account manager for a company, working from home! (that is a baller job for game!! FUCK INTERNET MARKETING! :P)

...anyway I want to rap this up and make a point here. I've learnt that regardless of whether you are successful with women NOW, and what you think about yourself. Just have FULL trust in yourself, belief that you WILL be better tomorrow than you are today and women will see you as an attractive dude. Then you can fuck them, and laugh to yourself that they had no idea you're actually still a chode. who just learnt to be a man.

I do have to say Tylers new stuff he's been putting out has been extremely mind blowingly real to me this year and completely agree with most of it. Even applied to life in general.

Anyway this was meant to be of some sort of help/aid to you guys. Was kind of nice to type this up actually. Take from it what you want!

Namaste motherfuckaaaaaaaas
Awesome dude, good stuff. Yes
Awesome dude, good stuff.

Yes trusting in the process

The rise back to the man I want to be all started when I started taking action and responsibility for myself instead of looking to others.

I've learnt that regardless of whether you are successful with women NOW, and what you think about yourself. Just have FULL trust in yourself, belief that you WILL be better tomorrow than you are today and women will see you as an attractive dude.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information