Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
10 replies [Last post]
Copy and pasted from RSDN:

"Do you guys approach every hot girl that you are not physically prevented from approaching? Do you ever give yourself permission to pussy out? I game about 6X a week now, like to the point where its all I do outside of work, a little relax time and exercise (if you count daygame as a session and nightgame as a session I actually game more than 7X a week), but there are some times when Im coming home from work or on the way to work and when I really dont feel like "pushing into my fears" (because I already spend alot of time doing it) but when I obviously want to bang the girl Im seeing on the subway or on the street. I game daygame, nightgame, and I approach like a machine, but when Im out of "game" mode I give myself permission to not push into my fears and work my willpower muscle. Generally, at 6AM or after a day of landscaping in the sun I feel too tired/stifled/in my head ot WANT to approach, but I have pushed myself to do it anyways.

I keep oscillating between being like "NO! YOU HAVE TO APPROACH EVERYTHING!" and being like "Nah dude, chill, don't make it to painful, you already go harder then 95% of these dudes and as hard as youd need to go to get good". Just interested to see how other guys roll, if you don't go out to game alot I understand how this may be a way to get your approaches in but I'm more intereted in guys that go out to game like machines but also approach when they are out for other reasons. You think it will be unhealthy to be approaching ALL the time? If I do decide to never let myself shy away from an approach, I will always be approaching because I literally always see hot girls on the way to and from work and out runnIng aronds. Sometimes I just want to listen to my music lol, but obviously if you offered me a choice between that and bang the 9 standing next to me I'd take the latter, I just feel like it may be unhealthy/counterproductive for longterm progress."
ALL the time. I sometimes
ALL the time. I sometimes think its a bit mental that I'm always concerned about approaching but my main focus in game is pushing my comfort zone. Been pretty much going out 7 nights a week for the past 3 months. I recommend you get used to approaching as you go about ur day - you never know when ur gonna meet HER.

Don't compare yourself to other players - most of them are soft and have serious issues. I have issues but not like some of these head cases I see. Just keep approaching and come from the entitlement frame - YOU ARE ENOUGH. I've read ur FRs - u shouldn't really be experiencing pain from the approach or getting blown out in front of strangers. Remember more emotional pain makes u more icy.
Ya man don't drive yourself
Ya man don't drive yourself nuts or suffer burn out.. but if you hang out with myself or when I'm rolling out with Sasha.. we're doing sprints to mack on ho's. Not always, because sure sometimes we don't feel like it.. but being an approach machine is a gift mang. Most dating coaches can't even do it.

You can meet some super super special women this way.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah man, that's an area I
Yeah man, that's an area I need to improve a lot. I'm not an approach machine at all. Like I'm used to going out with my buddies, so I'm used to hanging out with them and just like over the night bringing girls into the fold.

This puah stuff is cool though and becoming a machine like that would be awesome and it's a huge area to push the comfort zone.

Sweet post btw.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

krispy's picture
I remember last year when me
I remember last year when me and a buddy of mine went to the jeffy hotseat in London. Afterwards we started approaching girls @ molester square. Was the most people ive approached in a short space. was quite hilarious but i wouldn't wanna adopt that style personally as a way of getting girls but nonetheless it is a value tool to have.
kris wrote:I remember last
kris wrote:
I remember last year when me and a buddy of mine went to the jeffy hotseat in London. Afterwards we started approaching girls @ molester square. Was the most people ive approached in a short space. was quite hilarious but i wouldn't wanna adopt that style personally as a way of getting girls but nonetheless it is a value tool to have.

Pussy.

Lots of guys do some approaches and are like.. whoa this is fucking scary, derp. How do other guys do it, derp. They must just be cool with suffering, derp.

No, it's a massive skill set that by the end you're not dealing with any kind of weird social pain or rejection.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

krispy's picture
maybe, but it felt really
maybe, but it felt really 'try hard' for me at the time. I'm not saying that I would never do it again just that I have yet to reap any benefit from doing it.
Ya guys, if you cant hit the
Ya guys, if you cant hit the streets and chase down girls then I find it hard to believe youre a PUA, I do that errday, on our crew we have a guy whos literallt almost died several times to approach. I thought machine approaching was mandatory shit.

I was making specific reference to approaching like that, ie. every girl you want to bang, in specific time chunks as opposed to being like that whenever you are in public and not with your grandma. I do the former now, the latter is what Im on the fence about.
Sick-Cunt's picture
You should be able to
You should be able to approach anywhere once you feel like.But im starting to realize that you can turn ANYTHING into a fun night like a party. This shit I posted below was like everyone sitting to watch the show and people only stand to buy stuff or go to the bathroom and parents were everywhere.You can turn any situation into something fun. You dont have to go to a party, you bring the party.

Just had a hilarious night at a school event. Went around the event (was kind of like a talent show thing) with a friend I have (this guy is one of the most social guys I know, he is like 12 and black and approaches anyone). So I went on an adventure with him to talk to everyone that was there. We talked to so many people, only a few didnt pay attention. We went from one set to the other. Then after that found my other friends and we went sprinting on the field singing catchy radio songs. Security starts coming with flashlights so we run back and hide somewheee backstage. We start fucking with the people backstage until getting chased out (eventhough we come back several times). We also did dumb shit like pushups in the centre of crowds, screaming adventure at people and getting in between guys with girls and yelling cockblocked. Then we named ourselves The Adventure Crew™ and lived happily ever after.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Nah. Earlier i was an
Nah. Earlier i was an approach machine. Nowadays it depends. Like fall i went nuts and hit up chicks as much as possible. Now im kinda chill and mainly hit up girls at night. Tho im at a uni and in a frat, so meeting people is built into my life. Once in a while ill get myself to hit up chicks during the day. Going to get on the grind more once i graduate in three weeks since i wont have a frat/uni to supply me with women.
I don't approach all the
I don't approach all the time. I do approach when I'm in Wal-Mart, the grocery store, etc. Sometimes I don't feel like it though. I would approach more if I had a better job and could go out more.