Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
8 replies [Last post]
Met this girl in line, joked aroind abit as I was warming up, saw her again later and pressed her up against an atm and started making out. Had about a 20 min set where my face was pressed up against hers the whole time. Tried to pull, maybe should have went harder for it. She said she had to go with her friends.

Me: Get home safe girl - Alex

Her: You too!

Me: Ms Kraus, how are you

Her: I'm great- how are you?

Me: Damn its nice out, im good , got some time to kill til my shifts done so were driving around looking for places to shop lol

Her: Ahaha places to shop that a lot better than what I'm doing which is writing an essay

Me: Brutalll whats your thesis

Her: Its a critical review of a really old movie based on messiah figures for a cultural studies class - so nothing interesting at all

Me: Who was cooler, moses or jesus?

Her: Toss up depends on the day haha

Me: Lmao on a thursday

Her: Probably Moses on a Thursday for sure

Me: And to what extent did the old movie agree with your assessment? [if she gave an answer was gonna say "well theres your thesis"]

Her: Well the movie was about aliens so I was pro alien for the essay

Me: Alien messiahs?

Her: Precisely

Me: Loll youre making this essay sound less interesting than it is, the extraterrestrial incarnation of jesus has gotta be a better topic than say...canadian politics

Her: It really isn't interesting haha you should watch the movie- the day the earth stood still (black and white from 1951)

Me: Ill put it on my ipod for work, ppl watching from a landscaping truck can get boring sometimes :(

Her: Tonight's movie is batman begins slightly better but I'm still bored hah

Me: You following game of thrones?

Her: I have no idea what that is haha

Me: Damn girl you gotta step up your tv game...its hbo's epic new medieval fantasy drama and one of the most exciting series on tv in general

Her: Haha I watch really awful tv I'll admit - shows that people love I find boring for example Seinfeld my friends think I'm nuts

Me: Nahh i find seinfeld boring as hell too

Her: It's just not funny - I don't get it

Go for meet soon?
Damn son. Nice on the makeout
Damn son. Nice on the makeout against the ATM, lol.
Haha thanks. I was doing the
Haha thanks. I was doing the whole alex, friendly and cool thing just to warm up and get put of my head, not burning all my sets to the ground. Then when I reapproached I went uber direct.

Me: Lol neither do I...so what are your plans like saturday afternoon? Not watching seinfeld im guessing :p
krispy's picture
yeah deffo go for the meet
yeah deffo go for the meet soon. maybe start spiking her emotionally, this convo was good thou as you didnt say stupid shit and you already have the man women dynamic pretty set in stone from the initial meet
Her: Definitely not watching
Her: Definitely not watching Seinfeld probably just a pool day if it's nice

Me: How does a patio drink sound instead

Her: Haha are you in Toronto? [I think she liked how subtly alpha what I said was. It wasn't crass or trying to show dominance, I very simply and even politely asserted myself over her plans]

Me: Yup

Her: I'm not in Toronto right now im at home haha

Me: Lamee, come back to the city

Her: Haha I wish I had to go to write a midterm at Laurier yesterday and I have another Monday!

Me: Damn, my sympathies, when are you back [did this one sound a little needy?]

Her: Haha don't feel too bad the Monday one is online!

Her: I'm not sure when I'll be back though potentially the weekend it's my birthday

Me: Fine I take back the sentiment :p...ill shoot you a text next week, good luck

Her: Haha sounds good
Sick-Cunt's picture
Need manwhore's
Need manwhore's opinion

Doesnt something like u saying u will text her next week (since thats when she will be in town) slash her value. Like "I dont want to talk to u until ur around to fuck". Wouldnt casually texting her about cool shit (value giving) every few days until she is in town help out? Would help build comfort and get in the habit of talking to u so she comes over to ur house easier.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Sick's gotta point, just keep
Sick's gotta point, just keep the good energy flowing - text every day or so, who knows you might somehow pull off the meetup sooner than you think that way.

Just don't turn this into 'only text her to meetup' sorta thang
Sick-Cunt wrote: Doesnt
Sick-Cunt wrote:

Doesnt something like u saying u will text her next week (since thats when she will be in town) slash her value. Like "I dont want to talk to u until ur around to fuck". Wouldnt casually texting her about cool shit (value giving) every few days until she is in town help out? Would help build comfort and get in the habit of talking to u so she comes over to ur house easier.

I'd say there's definitely a loss of momentum, but if the girl thinks your value is high enough you should be good to go. A girl realizes you have things to do aside from chasing girls that aren't around.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

So I tried to keep the
So I tried to keep the momentum going through random bullshit back and forth, I actually kind of enjoyed having a cutie I was texting for the sake of it, went for the meetup. I find the downside to this kind of indirect game is a sort of flakeyness becuase youre just sort of funny and cool, but youre not getting them horny enough to decide to simulate reproductive measures with you. They may go for a date to get more of you, they may not, whatever they feel like. I dunno, just my impression. If you frame this in terms of the buyer/seller dynamic, its like youre not gonna scare away the seller by trying to purchase too urgently and aggressively but you dont have alot of purchasing power, and so it comes down to their mood in the moment, its not a compelling deal for them though.

On the flipside, I had already asserted my self before so she knows Im not a pussy and she knows Ill take what I want, so Im having trouble seeing exactly where I can improve although Im sure theres places.

Me: Happy belated :p howd the exams go

Her: Haha the exams were done but you're still early on the bday front it's technically Monday :)

Me: You are indeed confusing ms kraus, and i quote "I'm not sure when I'll be back though potentially the weekend it's my birthday"

Her: Yeah I meant the weekend haha I did that to a lot of people last week I blame it on my insomnia [sleep disorder = commonality. DING DING DING!]

Me: What! You have that too, i was litearlly just talking to a friend about it, ive had the same problem for like 2 years [overselling on the commonality? I was being honest though, I was just talking to a friend about it lol and was kind of like "wtf..." when she texted me that]
Me: I litearlly have to strategize on how to fall asleep lol

Her: I don't sleep ever! It's an issue I've had since university haha falling asleep takes hours and hours so frustrating

Me: Ya, and its like an acceleration of frustration as the more time you spend in bed the more stressed out you get about getting enough sleep

Her: So what do you find works the best for you? Have you true melatonin? [IOI here, Im getting a refined eye for these the more I practice text game. She could have broke rapport with "Thats true" or something blunt, but she knew I could have stopped responding so she tried to keep the convo going]

Me: Meditation. Ive tried all the quick fix stuff, icing on the cake at best...my doctor even gave me valium, it works sometimes lol but you get a shitty hangover

Her: Yeah I wanted something prescription at Christmas but it made like a zombie the next day it's a really bad problem I wouldn't wish it on anyone haha

Me: Haha ya im sorry you got it girl, i wouldn't wish it on anyone either

Her: How was people watching at work today? Did you watch my weird alien movie yet! [Again, I went rapport neutral and she sought rapport...IOI]

Me: Lol it was alright, and no i didnt :p tmrw i promise [i like this reply]

Her: You are in for a treat let me tell you haha it's actually so so weird

Me: [24 hours later] K so i just checked out the movie, it looks badass, puts the 2008 remake with keanu reeves to shame

Her: Kay its not cool haha my friend is trying to make go to teh jays game tomorrow so tonight I'm attempting to learn baseball

Me: Ya dont need to play baseball to watch it silly

Her: I don't watch sports unless I know what's happening haha

Me: Lol ive tried watching sports where i didnt, looked like retarded ppl chasing around a ball [may be being overanalytical here, but it looks like I took a good opportunity ot playfully teased and agreed with her to keep a polite frame]
Me: Which is kinda funny in its own way :-S

Her: I tried to learn cricket once it's litearlly the most confusing thing in the world

Me: Im gonna teach you how to box, you can check off one more thing you can watch plus defend yourself against crazy bitches and douchebags [thank god I did some kind of projection here, if I had gone off on some tangent about cricket or learning random sports the chodeyness would have spiralled out of control]

Her: Hahahaha I'm literally the least violent person in teh world except when it comes to my brother then I get defensive haha

Me: Haha just jab him in the face, hell leave you alone [Should have worded this "Just jab him in the face". It looks too much like Im trying to break tension with nervous laughter]
Me: Lightly otherwise its just mean

Her: Haha I hate confrontation I'll probably die without ever punching a human being

Me: I'd give you one free shot in exchange for a day of personal servitude :p [scratch the emoticon]

Her: Im also really bad at taking direction which is why I'm going to have to have a job where I'm my own boss haha

Me: Id have to also train you in the art of taking directions [solid]

Her: Haha my parents are still trying to teach me without much success

Me: Id volunteer as a trainer in addition to the boxing, but if you didnt like my instruction you could just jab me in the face

Her: Hahaha I wouldn't hit you im seriously like afraid of violence

Me: Lmao youd have to pinky swear before the training ensued...anyways im off to bed hun, 530 wake up :(, how do drinks sunday evening sound [i liked this, let me know what you think of how i went for the meetup]

Her: Not sure I'll still be in Toronto but if I am i'll let you know nightnight

No text from her, but its ok I dont even take that as an IOD, just that I havent sold myself really strongly so shes rather indifferent towards whether we meetup and moreoever whether we fuck. Its not like she said shed text me and she didnt either, shes just no worried about losing me so she didnt text me to lmk she couldnt make it but keep me on the chain. I think Ive still got a solid lead here, Ive just gotta take what I want cause shes not gonna offer herself up. Ive built enough comfort and connection that I think I can snag it if Im assertive enough, but careful not to sound inconsiderate, try hard or like a value taker in sheep skin whose been acting like a cool, funny, relaxed guy the whole time but is really just desperate for the warm hole and lay report content