Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
28 replies [Last post]
chinaboy's picture
Hey,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw9CALKOvAI&list=FL6L5qbHOIgqCFbLPqu9YgMA...
(some music for you folks)

Went for daygame with my friend...I noticed that day that somehow a lotfo 15-16 yo girls are checking me out...YES FML or FTW? :)

Unfortunatelly spent my teenage years as a loner, and always wanted a GF when I was like 14-17. Maybe that why I am still willing to approach 15 yo girls :D :D. Don't judge, it's legal :D :D :D

Anyways to the point.

My wing told me that this girl was checking me out and looking at me like a piece of meat. So ran up to her. She was with her grandma.

"Hey, I saw you....you are cute!"

She is kinda shocked. Her grandma fucks off. Immediatelly after grandma leaves she says "wow, how did you know that I am into asians". She's 15 :D :D :D

Then I just basically chat her up. Normal, kinda chodey, it's fine. I like chodey :)

She starts realising what just happened and she freaks out. She cannot even look me into my eyes. Doesn't even respond to me. Is eyes coding with her grandma...

I realised what happened. Me: "I know how you feel. It's ok. Just relax. Take a deep breath."

Her: "No you don't know how I feel"

Me: "You are freaked out. You are scared of me, because I am soo confident. This has never happened to you so you don't know how to deal with the situation...and that's why you are nervous, don't know what to do and just want to leave"

Her: "Yes exactly"

I tried to let her open up to me...but I didn't had enough time for that and bad logistics. So I just went for the number and FB.

----------

Now onto texts message part. Looking for feedback on my text gayme. Her real name is Monica, but people call her Polli.

21.5. (teh same day)

Me: Nice meeting you Monica

Her: (10 min later): If you wanna go further then stop calling me Monica ok? :D

Me: (30 min later): You don't react well to compliments :P

Her: (5 min later): You know, it was because of the shock. So you often suprise/scare girls on the street? :D

Me: (5 min later): I noticed that you had some ticks near your eye and mouth...cute

Her: (20 min later): ehhh, thanks :))) but how can you be suprised? :D

Her: (4 hours later): Ok, shock disappeared, so nice meeting you too :) (She send it 2x)

Me: (1 min later): :D what are you doing this week, lets hangout

Her: (3 min later): I have for these 2 week a bad program, no time :/ :D

Her: (11 AM): it's it approapriate for me to text you now? ;)

Me: (10 min later): well, I am pissed at you, cuz you woke me up yesterday :D (she texted at 10:30 PM what a bitch!!! :D...sarcasm)

Her: (5 min later): Realy? :( :D sooorry.

What ya'll think billy bobs :)

I don't really care about this girl. She s 15. And also I am pretty busy with school till the end of May. Hahaha underestimated the exams and now I am spending my whole 2,5 days studying and I will still be behind :D :D :D awwww yea!

LOL this is like my longest text messaging convo...I never really text that much. They usually ignore so I text them up to 3 times and then delete teh numbar

ChinaBoy
I like how you didn't respond
I like how you didn't respond when she said she was busy or w/e...most guys chase or pull some "UGH DATS OKAY LETS JUST GO ROB A BANK!!" stuff.

So yeah, obviously make sure she knows you arent REALLY pissed...girl seems a little scared. And go on as usual. I would neglect trying to be get another hangout because this looks like she was incredibly attracted to you but couldn't do anything about it as she was nervous ( sounds like natural instinct method...) so just chill and she'll invest in you more i reckon.
Don't say "what are you doing
Don't say "what are you doing this week let's hang out." That's not being a leader, it's begging.

Be like "Yo we seriously need to get ice cream! What's yer favorite flavor"

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

chinaboy's picture
OK...I know what ya
@Pepsi: Yea. Natural Instincts Method...unfortunatelly didn't had time and logistics to chill with her. Yes very attracted to me...

@MW: OK...I know what ya mean...you mean more playfull?

I usually just say it casually with no playfullness...

Yea it was more like a mistranslation...the text was "What are you doing next week...We are hanging out next week"

Like written in kinda assuming way, kinda like commanding :D...Do you think it's good?
Nope. Horrible
Nope. Horrible

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

There's a complete lack of
There's a complete lack of personality there. Also, coupled with your in person game (I'm reading between the lines) there is an above average chance she thinks you're an axe murderer ;)

Have you taken training before Chinaboy?

chinaboy's picture
:D :D wow..how would you know
:D :D wow..how would you know through just this forum.

Axe murderer seems kinda harsh :)...But I kinda agree, sometimes I get the feeling that I am kinda stiff, robotic, and not very good at expressing myself. Rationally I think that I am enough. But a lot of times after leaving a set I just have this icky feeling, like that something is off.

Dunno what it is...probably because I grew up as a pretty self conscious, anxious person??

Last few weeks I have been feeling this incongruency between conscious and unconscious. Consciously I think that I am all good. Unconsciously I feel that something is off.

Nope. you live in the timezone like -8??? I live in Europe (it's +1). Gonna think about it, I am looking into self esteem stuff lately and figured out that I was raised worse that I thought and my parents didn't gave me the best self esteem. Now I am looking for a solution.
Sick-Cunt's picture
China with girls that arent
China with girls that arent comfortable with u, u have to text with them more and get them comfortable with you before asking them out. You started texting her and 4 messages later ur indirectly inviting her to get an ass full of cock

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Buddhagames's picture
Cognitive Dissonence
Cognitive Dissonence FTW

Don't worry man, for me, I'm not there yet either. But it's a matter of believing that I am there. The contradictions will drop away but just let them be there. Solid that you're starting to notice them... prob means you're on the right path. It's when you don't notice that those two competing forces are going on in your head, that stuff gets a littttllleee bit off : )

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Naw mang I wasn't referring
Naw mang I wasn't referring to you specifically. Like.. girls actually have this thought cross their minds.. "is this guy an axe murderer??" They ask themselves this question about every guy. They're very frightful little creatures

Oh and yes you need to get coaching of some kind geezez christ.

It's not about your parents sucking, it's about building a world-class skill set. This stuff isn't easy

chinaboy's picture
Thanks for
Thanks for replies...especially the MW one was really usefull.

Some update.

Me: In the morning I don't eat cuz I am thinking about, in the afternoon I don't eat cuz I am thinking about you, In the evening I don't eat cuz I am thinking about you and at night I don't sleep cuz I am hungry (It's not the same as MW's cuz it was translated into Czech)

Her: (2min later) So eat then :DDD

Me: (5 min later) yea, I didn't eat all day yesterday, was graduating from highschool

Her: (10 min later) go get drunk instead of eating then :D

Me: (30 min later) You like to be bossy :P the only things you are missing are handcuffs, a whip and a latex dress

Her: (2 min later) Correction, The only things missing are a whip and a latex dress :D I have handcuffs :D

Me: (2min later) We should try them

Her: (10 min later) You don't want to do that :D

Me: (10 min later) Cuff on you, you're a bad girl...i am eating right now and then i'll study for the exams

Her: (10 min later) Me? I am a very good girl :D so study then :D

-----

Pretty good IMO. I like the bossy+handcuffs, a whip, latex dress...I came up with it on my own naturally. Didn't even had to polish it. It's rawwwwr :)))
"We should try them" mixed
"We should try them" mixed with calling her a bad girl in your follow-up text, is for chodes. It's not sexworthy. It's not what a self-entitled, confident guy would say.

You showed a lack of entitlement and then followed it up with a judgment on her. Not a good combo.

chinaboy's picture
MW: hahha I thought of the
MW: hahha I thought of the bad girl thing as like a tease or almost dirty talk :D :D. Maybe careful with the words as they may come off as judgements. Judging her was not my intention.

Her: You eating? :D

Me: (15 min later) just bought KFC...very HEALTHY

Her: (10 min later) yea :D

Me: (5 min later) Finally hit the gym after a 1 week break...god damn those exams :D what're you doing

Her: (5 min later) I am taking my monsters for a walk :D ...I mean dogs :D

Me: (10 min later) :D hey next week we are getting drunk with white tea

Her: (3 min later) white? You racist! :D :D

Me: (1.5 hours later) yep :) u like horrors

Her: (5 min later) actually yes :D

Me: (3 min later) next week horror + white tea ok?

Her: (5 min later) without the horror, I wanna fall asleep after it :D

Me: (5 min later) lol ok so tomorrow afternoon

Her: (2 min later) not tomorrow :D more like next saturday :D

Me: (40 min later): Ok Polli wish me luck on my thursday exams :)
----

Last time I asked her out she said that she's busy the next 2 weeks...one week has passed and she said next week...probably she's legit busy, whatevs.

Feel kinda good about this convo...cuz I never actually get texts from girls...Why? Cuz I have never offered value through text...I always used it as a tool for the meet up, always abruptly straight to the point.

Well, this has changed :)

Probably gonna re-engage her once during the next week but don't wanna text her to much...Have better things to do. For example graduating from highschool YAY!
You call them horrors where
You call them horrors where you're from? That just sounds bad lol

krispy's picture
When she said no to the scary
When she said no to the scary film you should abeen all like. "no girl! i'll protect you" or "i'll cover your eyes for the scary bits" i know someone here used something like that. i sure as hell didnt make it up. Dis forum be making my game better sun!
SituAsian's picture
Re: When she said no to the scary
kris;518.3816;32 wrote:
When she said no to the scary film you should abeen all like. "no girl! i'll protect you" or "i'll cover your eyes for the scary bits" i know someone here used something like that. i sure as hell didnt make it up. Dis forum be making my game better sun!

That's MW's line to project a protector vibe. It's gold.
Buddhagames's picture
@SituAsian:

Not manwhore's line. I used it too!

Plus, my line was sick as shit.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

SituAsian's picture
@buddhagames:

Oh sorry bro I saw MW suggesting it in another thread so I assumed he came up w it
Buddhagames's picture
@SituAsian:

lmao- I'm sure he did... it's not a very unique thing. But yeah, I had posted a text convo where I used pretty much that exact line, before manwhore gave that advice.

It's def. solid

Uhh.. no fag that's mine. If
Uhh.. no fag that's mine.

If you want to settle this I'll thumb wrestle you and win. Loser gets thumb AIDS so you better be committed.

Buddhagames's picture
2 rounds. First round is
2 rounds. First round is thumb wrestling. Second round, we battle it out with wet noodles....

Let's rob a bank

SituAsian's picture
wet noodles = floppy
wet noodles = floppy disk?

nice...

HOMO.
chinaboy's picture
30.5.Me: studying

Me: studying literature's gonna kill me...cuz of boredom:/

Me: BTW: I am gonna become a Czech so you wont be into me anymore :P

Her: but that's very bad :/ :D BTW: GL

Me: Hahaha...the exams was easy :) how r u

Her: I just won a run :D so I am feeling good :D

Me: hahaha...niiice nerd :) let's go tomorrow for white tea

Her: I can't today, i told you :))..I'll give you a nerd, handcuffs on you :D

Me: lol cancel it and lets go on a adventure like Robinson Crusoe ;)

Her: hey, grand grand father is 99 I can't :). Adventure? You gonna put something into the tea? ;) :D

Me: lol how old r u? I wanted to add some salt there...

Her: Me? you don't remember how young Polli is? :D 15. Salt? You're evil

Me: ahhh I wish you a happy international children's day :P or perhaps you are a young woman?

Her: I'll give you a child :D pfu :D

Me: yea, you are scared of horrors...I'd protect you and cover your eyes. lol u are scared of me

Her: why are u suprised...when u are scaring innocent girls? :D

Me: yea, you seem like a innocent girl

Her: well, that just seems to you :P :D

Me: uuuu i like adventurous girls

Her: adventurous...more like perverted :D that's better to know :D

Me: lol u mean perverted in a positv sense or negative sense...

Me: I was sleepy, you just woke me up with that :)

Her: in the best sense possible :D

Me: I knew you like hentai

Her: not hentai :DD

Me: so something more perverted? hentain is not perverted

Her: hentai is animated...real is better :D

Me: now i know how u spend your evenings :D

Me: real is always better

Her: yea, u see :D

Her: anyways kiddo (in czech it means like i am really short/small) :D, i am gonna go to bed :D goodnite

Me: I like your honesty...admitting your perversion

Her: yea, u know i am not that small, innocent and cute like how i seem ;) :D

Me: yea, most people lie quite a lot, u just admit stuff without shame. thumbs up...

No reply for 3 hours....I didn't even wait for it...I just finnished calling her. 20 min. Lol I fucking suck at calling girls. Her 1st word was "what do you want" fucking girl, throwing shit test right off the bat :D :D :D. Also was not used to the long pauses. But it's cool. Tried to get her out, but she's busy and then leaving to Paris. Told her to text me when she gets back,good shit. Learned a lot.

-Don't be thrown off by the initial abrupt "what do you want"
-Become comfortable with long pauses
-Call more cuz u suck at it.

-----

Also saw the girl from who I got a handjob...I just texted her today some random stuff, she replied. Then after finishing my daygame session i ran into her...just some chill convo. Told her to hangout, she's like she's busy for the next 2 weeks...fuck that, I am gonna try calling her this week, if it does not work, then she's off my list.

Phonecall:

Her: I am going to Paris

Me: yea, a lot of girls go there to lose their virginity

Her: well, it´s too late for me

I loled

Also another girl texted me like a week later :D :D. gonna call her and find out what's up and if I can get her out.

peace dudes

P.S. I am now official a Czech. Not chinese anymore. awwwww yea!
FUCK YOU CHINABOY
FUCK YOU CHINABOY
:)
:)
chinaboy's picture
Falc STFU GTFO :P For my
Falc STFU GTFO :P

For my love: English

Fuuuuuuck I love american english, I love the slang, I love everytiiink about et. Also english is really good for texting.

so many awesome expressions like

"I just shit the bed"

"that´s what she said"

"that´s all she wrote"

"EZ"

-----------

Anyways...called another girl that I met like 1,5 months ago, the interaction was solid. I asked her out for the next day, next day she waited for me and texted me that she´s there. I didn´t check my phone so poor girl waited for me for like 20 mins. Then tried to set up another date but it was very difficult with her texting...Then I just gave up. I shot her a message a week ago and today she texted me back.

Talked to her on the phone...was sooo EZ. When I paused she´d talk. Not like with the another girl who just didn´t said anything. LOL just found out that she´s religious. Protestant dunno if it´s a good thing or not. I heard that catholics are against text, dunno how it is with the protestants...But dauuumn I am soooo horny. My balls gonna explode _:D :D :D

Herp derp this thread turned into my random ramblings... <3
Man come to Canada, I got a
Man come to Canada, I got a bunch of awesome English expressions to teach you that are exclusive to good 'ol Canadian blue-collar culture of beer drinking and fighting.

You need the accent or else its not really authentically Canadian.

Check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59Vic7jRHvA

As a matter of fact, this needs its own thread
chinaboy's picture
Derp Canadians (Vaginians :P
Derp Canadians (Vaginians :P as americans call em)

I think you guys "OUT" is very funny...

Like "let´s go OUT" or "get the fuck OUT"

I heard that Canadians girls don´t shave, is it true? I don´t like me some bieber down there.

-------

Canada...it´s on my list (as every country). But not in near future, I wanna explore some cheaper contries in Europe first. Probably Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia for this summer.

Dude I love eastern european girls...like baltic countries, polish, russian, ukranian.

U gotta come to Eastern europe, should be cheap for ya! US is overrated. Cum see europe
Ive fucked my share of hairy
Ive fucked my share of hairy vaginas, but nah generally they shave. DONCHAKNOW...thats a newfie saying