Pickup Coaching
-->
11 replies [Last post]
chinaboy's picture
Heeeey,

New here so I need to troll it up in here :P :P :P

http://creeperswhotext.com/

THIS IS WHAT WE THINK WE SENT:

“Aliens are coming to abduct all the good looking sexy ass people! You will be safe, I’m just texting to say goodbye”

If I told you you had a hot body.. would you hold it against me?

my name must taste good, cuz its always in somebodys mouth

THIS IS WHAT GIRLS RECEIVE:

(I met this kid at a bar who had been in a car accident so he had some motor skills issues and had difficulty speaking clearly, but his “intellect” was intact. I gave him my number because I felt bad for him and he seemed nice enough. I later found out he was 21 and therefore 7 years younger than I was and told him he was too young…in addition to not finding him attractive, and not wanting to be friends after he insulted my gay friends within 10 minutes of meeting.)

Male Creeper (12/16) 11:37 pm: Am I honestly too young?

Me 11:39 pm: Somewhat

Male Creeper 11:41 pm: Don’t text me then, but that wipes the smile right off my face, cause I honestly like older ladies, they are much sweeter, and respect that I got in an accident and don’t think I’m a retard:)

Me 11:43 pm: I get that. I am just someone who gets that there are a lot of differences between people whose ages are too far apart. There is a lot that happens between 21 and 27-28.

Me 11:50 pm: I don’t just go for something after two hangouts anyway.

Male Creeper 11:51 pm: Ok, I’ll take it slow for you:)

Male Creeper 12:05 am: i think your a sweetheart, and have a great night:)

Male Creeper (12/17) 9:01 am: Good mornin:)

Male Creeper 12:38 pm: I thought you were gonna add me on facebook, what happened?

Male Creeper 6:17 pm: (He proceeds to send a picture of his face) How do I look?

Male Creeper (12/18) 2:46 pm: Good mornin:)

Male Creeper 6:55 pm: What up hun?

Male Creeper (12/19) 12:00 pm: Good mornin:) I don’t think I’ll be at the [bar] this thursday.

Male Creeper (12/20) 11:03 am: Good mornin.

Male Creeper (12/23) 12:02 pm: What up?

Male Creeper (12/25) 12:29 pm: Merry Christmas:)

Male Creeper (12/30) 12:34 pm: I have a question.

Male Creeper (12/31) 5:54 pm: You should come to the [bar] tonight, and be my new years kiss:)

Male Creeper (1/1) 10:29 am: I hope the best for you 2011, just so you know:)

Male Creeper (1/1) 2:46 am: You should honestly go to the [bar] tonight

Male Creeper (1/6) 12:49 pm: What’s up-

Male Creeper (1/9) 2:10 pm: What up?

Male Creeper (1/10) 9:30 am: Yo, first day of college for me, I’m super excited:)

Male Creeper (1/10) 8:09 pm: [some idiotic text forward]

Male Creeper (1/14) 3:15 pm: I have a song for you to listen to, it makes me feel awful, the girl who sings it is beautiful, and has such a pretty voice, but she makes it sound terrible.

Male Creeper (1/15) 3:45 pm: Wanna chat?

Male Creeper (1/16) 8:34 pm: Hey:)

Male Creeper (1/21) 8:25 am: Good mornin:)

Me (1/21) 8:47 am: Ok I am just going to ask. Why do u keep texting me? U text every few days for the last month and I never respond. What exactly do you think is going to happen

Male Creeper (1/21) 8:48 am: You’ll respond eventually, I’ll erase your number, I’m sorry.

(I later found out that he pretty much does this exact same thing to every single female server at the bar and probably any woman who gives him a phone number. We checked our phones against one another and it’s not like we were receiving group texts. They were all different. I guess quantity over quality?)

-----

Funny website...check it out guys. I cringed and laughed a lot :)

ChinaBoy
Pretty sure that is
Pretty sure that is buddhagames. Did you bang this one, bro?
Buddhagames's picture
I have no clue what you're
I have no clue what you're talking about.

No guy ever texted me like that. If he did, I would have certainly posted it on here for all to laugh at.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Not sure you understood the
Not sure you understood the sarcasm. I was implying you were infact the creeper and then asking you if you had sex with the girl in question.
I dont think you understood
I dont think you understood his humour. He was infact... I'm too lazy to explain...

Lol at the OP
Sick-Cunt's picture
I know a guy who does
I know a guy who does something like this. The girl was telling us and saying he is so creepy lawl. He sent shit load of boring texts which she never responded to and then kept calling.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Buddhagames's picture
Lol... I understood his
Lol... I understood his humor..

I think it's my comment that nobody understood : )

lmao, this is kinda fucked up though- claerly the guy is mentally handicapped. Or just trolling her SUPER hard.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

I understood what both you
I understood what both you two were thinking and have come to the conclusion your both retards <3
Buddhagames's picture
I'll kill you.
I'll kill you.

While the "creeper guy" is
While the "creeper guy" is super weird, scares away all the ladies and is probably super fun to gossip about and make fun off... It is sad and I do sympathize with him.

There are two guys I know on this guys level. One I work with and the other is a distant relative. They're really bad with girls. Like maybe slightly better than creeperguy. I make fun of them all to ppl to know them because it is entertaining what they do... But I do also feel bad for them. Like their behavior is super weird and I'm fascinated by it. When I work with one of these retards I feel like studying him. Like Seinfeld tells George there should be a whole team of physiologists from the university Freud studied at peering into this mans brain and working full time on it..... But other times he is normal as hell!! That's the worst part, he's not actually retarded he just acts like it sometimes. It's all in his head! He could be normal if, well, he just was normal! The potiential is there!

But when these idiots do dumb shit when girls are around or high value guys it is pretty sad. Although I was never that low, everyone can sympathize with having a lot self esteem or having troubles with girls. After a couple of months of really thinking about what makes these guys retarded is pretty obvious. Same thing that makes us have AA, send a needy text or qualify ourselves to a hottie. It's not feeling your good enough, scarcity, depression, not taking action, etc. just they have a worse case of it. And it's funny its hard for me to imagine what these guys are thinking when they do stuff like that but then again it's also hard for me to think about how I was say 2 years ago when I had oneitis. Like I know what's going through their (and mine two years ago) head but I don't see how they can actually do that shit

I remember from transformations jeffy talks about the four stages of ... What were they called? I just remember the stages .. Anyways they are

Unconscious incompetence
Conscious incompetence
Conscious competence
And unconscious competence.

They are at the bottom rung. They think their shit don't stank. First step is aquire knowledge of their problems.. Which is also the first step to solving our less retarded problems too.. They're a lot of similarities between us and these idiots..
I always think it's funny
I always think it's funny when girls cop attitude AFTER I fuck them. Then the trolling is REALLY fun.

Her: Yo stop texting me I have a man now
Me: Does he know you used to eat my ass

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Manwhore wrote:I always think
Manwhore wrote:
I always think it's funny when girls cop attitude AFTER I fuck them. Then the trolling is REALLY fun.

Her: Yo stop texting me I have a man now
Me: Does he know you used to eat my ass

Hes kissing your poo...