Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
10 replies [Last post]

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

first do you have pics of
first

do you have pics of tens you have been with? seen guys proclaim to be dating 10's and they arent so hot
Buddhagames's picture
“Oh. Was hoping you’d beg me
“Oh. Was hoping you’d beg me to come back or steal a cab and come over. It IS vegas that stuff is allowed here"

Dude. That is SUCH a money text. I had posted a response to someone's thread where I talked about noticing the ball of energy, building it up, shaping it and throwing it back at the girl with a slight challenge hidden in it... UHM.. yeah... THIS is that exact concept in text form.

Glad to see I'm not the only one on here that deals with self sabotage shit... But even better, it's awesome to see how you recognized what you were doing, took responsibility and changed your behavior. I love that shit. Makes me feel so fucking awesome when I do it, cause it's a feel like evolution is happening, progress is being made.

That report was great man. One of the better one of yours I've read. You showed some weaknesses but also how you accepted them, made changes and grew from them and eventually recovered from them, which is a great learning tool for all of us.

Awesome.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

krispy's picture
yes. yes. yes. YES!
yes. yes. yes. YES!
PepsiMax wrote:first do you
PepsiMax wrote:
first
do you have pics of tens you have been with? seen guys proclaim to be dating 10's and they arent so hot

Just look in the mirror PepsiMax. That's what a 10 looks like to me...

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

I almost punched my own face
I almost punched my own face when I read you ate her out doggy style and then DID NOTHING!!!!

but sweet FR otherwise. Good read and soo much subtle details in there Im going to re-read it and break it down for myself.
At some point we'll probably
At some point we'll probably make a private forum to post all our pics in lol.

Buddhagames's picture
Only after I get going with
Lmao- only after I get going with your skype training...For your guys' sake ; )

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Years in the making, props.
Years in the making, props. The one that got away always in the back of our minds. ( Not necessarily emotionally either ) That's mad skill. I have yet to smash one of those girls who slipped between my fingers.
Yo that's not even that
Yo that's not even that gangster. I just fucked a girl from JUNIOR HIGH. Ya that's right.. 17 yrs later. I used to cum buckets to this girl in 7th grade. While I masturbated. Oh and ya there was that other lay report that took me 10 yrs to finish up. The girl got married and had 2 kids between the time I started macking her online, and when I inserted penis.

krispy's picture
dude for the love of jesus
dude for the love of jesus and his balls breakdown those texts from the article. The one that went like" oh. i honestly thought you were gonna beg me to come back out or steal a cab ride here. It IS vegas that is allowed here." :)