Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
3 replies [Last post]
was wondering how u guys handle the shit test of girls calling you a player. like when youre at the bar talking to a lot of different girls and then one of the girls says shes seen you around or heard of u and your a player. what do u think would be a good response?
Bad_Lieutenant's picture
"pfff please girlfriend,I'm
"pfff please girlfriend,I'm not a player,I'm the motherfucking coach...players come to me for advice". lol read this somewhere
I don't ever get this
I don't ever get this anymore, tho I do live in Vegas so maybe it's partly assumed. I remember one time this girl said that to me and I started going into some kind of story about being a football player, and she's like "NOOO.. a plaaayer." And so I go into another story and then she realizes I'm talking about playing hockey. She pretty much gave up after that. It's really all about taking the negative frame and blowing it SO FAR out of proportion that it just has no meaning anymore.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

krispy's picture
Manwhore wrote:I don't ever
Manwhore wrote:
I don't ever get this anymore, tho I do live in Vegas so maybe it's partly assumed. I remember one time this girl said that to me and I started going into some kind of story about being a football player, and she's like "NOOO.. a plaaayer." And so I go into another story and then she realizes I'm talking about playing hockey. She pretty much gave up after that. It's really all about taking the negative frame and blowing it SO FAR out of proportion that it just has no meaning anymore.

haha! thats hilarious bro. gonna definitely use that. First i need to actually become better...