Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
14 replies [Last post]
Been like a week or something since I've text her. Last time she didn't reply. Time before that she showed some attraction but kept flaking when it came time to dates and never super invested or anything.

Sent her today

me: hey ****, I just wanted to touch base in case you ever get rich. Whats up

her: on my way to **both our hometown**! Sitting in priority seating on the go bus
her: very exciting

me: don't they usually give that to passengers with disabilities.. Just make sure your helmet is on tight so you get up to **** all safe!

her: I saw someone on harbord st walking around with a helmet on I think its a good look

me: practical and stylish

her: the premise of my bedazzled catheter buisness!

me: yikes! might want to smooth out those jewels first, itll scratch the heck outta customers orifices

She would reply near immediately and I would take 5-10 mins to reply each time since I was at work. Been only an hour since she replied. So she might send one back yet.. but still I did okay but made a few mistakes.

-Still not holding the frame man to woman
-Still kind of reactive to her texts
-I need to take her texts, add WHAT I WANT to them and throw them back
Andre (not verified)
I like the initial text, its
I like the initial text, looks like you gotta gameplan at least, keep it up
Holy shit that first text was
Holy shit that first text was gold is what's up lol. *Stolen/jacked/fuck you it's mine*

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Yep. Your analysis is correct
Yep. Your analysis is correct lol. Reminds me of some quote from a book I read a long time ago.. something along the lines of.

"I eat because I'm unhappy, and I'm unhappy because I eat. It's a vicious cycle."

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

K you know what to do here..
K you know what to do here.. we already discussed.

Also, something I worked on with a client yesterday. Adopt the frame that you're "boss daddy" and she needs to do things for you. She hasn't quite won you over yet.

Manwhore wrote:"I eat because
Manwhore wrote:
"I eat because I'm unhappy, and I'm unhappy because I eat. It's a vicious cycle."

I chronically masturbate because I can't get girls, and I can't get girls because I chronically masturbate.

LOL yeah feel free to use that first text, I owe you much much more ;) You fellow torontonians better ask first though!

Yeah its literally the exact same problem I had before. Just sending funny texts and fooling around which may get an lol or two but I'm just redlining in second gear. I do this shit a lot because it does work on lower value chicks (aka desperate girls or cute ones with fat chick syndrome). You just send witty, playful texts, getting them laughing and then when attraction is high set up a day 2. More work is involved with girls who have more options.

I'm going to try that boss daddy frame and see what comes up.
Send that one thing we talked
Send that one thing we talked about. Forget the exact wording.. what kind of sex object you think I am or something like that.

Sick-Cunt's picture
Manwhore there was a text a
Manwhore there was a text a guy in my town was sending to girls that they LOVED

It was something like this:

What kind of sex sound are you?

Asthmatic - ahh ahhhhh ahhh

Religiouus - Oh God im going to cum

Submissive - fuck me, fuck me, fuck me

Silent

--
Was something like that. Seems like an aight idea to bring some sexual stuff into the conversation and maybe even to reengage. I think it had something at the end like 'be honest ;)'

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

ohh yeah.. umm it was
ohh yeah.. umm it was something like "i need an honest opinion.. what type of sex symbol do you think describes me"

honestly though my spidey sense is tingling about that one.. its a bit outside my comfort zone since im unsure of what she'll say back.. Ive never sent a sexual text without a sexual vibe being established already. my plan was to just get a damn meetup and escalate there, i mean i havent seen these girl in 4 years she could be a wacko. and the other thing my intuition is tingly about is that shes a friend of a friend. I mean if she was a random club dirty I couldn't care less but I'm more cautious around ppl who I already know. could back fire.
Sick-Cunt wrote:Manwhore
Sick-Cunt wrote:
Manwhore there was a text a guy in my town was sending to girls that they LOVED

It was something like this:

What kind of sex sound are you?

Asthmatic - ahh ahhhhh ahhh

Religiouus - Oh God im going to cum

Submissive - fuck me, fuck me, fuck me

Silent

--
Was something like that. Seems like an aight idea to bring some sexual stuff into the conversation and maybe even to reengage. I think it had something at the end like 'be honest ;)'

LOL! I have a bunch of dirty joke texts that gets sent to a group convo im apart of. ill post a bunch up one day. never field tested it though with girlies.
Post them up.
Post them up.

Will do. Sent this one
Will do.

Sent this one today:

me: are you still in my beloved city? better not break anything while your there!

her: I dont understand!

Derr. oh well going to mess around with this one for a while
icewahine wrote: Sent this
icewahine wrote:

Sent this one today:
me: are you still in my beloved city? better not break anything while your there!
her: I dont understand!
Derr. oh well going to mess around with this one for a while

Oh dude I would FUCK with her over that one. Geezez. You've got so much room to play with that. You could go with a super super sexual roleplay and then when she goes what the hell you're like.. I meant are you still in hometown duh. Don't break shit.

Re: hipster hippie student girl update
Well fuck. This story does not end in heart break. And by heart break I mean breaking her heart with my penis through her vagina. We texted a tiny bit after the last update and she was being lame so I left it like two weeks or something like that and she deactivated her facebook. After a while I text her

me: its not completely gay we haven't hung out yet but its a little gay

That is a money text, it was floating around the community. I've used it a couple times and its pretty funny. But anyways no response. Soo.. Fuck this girl. Its a shame because I would like to see this girl again even if she had a chastity belt on and I were a homosexual just to catch up.

So what to do with these numbers that go no where? I don't really get girls completely ignoring me unless it was just some quick number exchange and I send something stupid. Usually if the girl isn't interested she sends lame shit and I get the hint and either text something non-needy every few weeks or delete their number.

With this girl I think she either has something weird going on (within the few weeks i was texting her she stopped school and got a job, had an anxiety attack and got medicated, moved back home temporarily.) or i texted her dumb shit (which i did kinda, but i sent some cool stuff too so it was THAT bad. just not meetup worthy).

Do I forget about these numbers? Text em every few days/weeks/months? And what do I text them? Non needy shit, funny stuff or mass texts like on holidays?

Its hard to practice on these non-interested gals because they aren't as plentiful as just picking up girls numbers at a club to practice on to meetup
Re: hipster hippie student girl update