Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
39 replies [Last post]
krispy's picture
First heres jam to set the mood.

http://soundcloud.com/thegeeksquad/4-20-rain

sup guys been texting this girl for about a week we got some pretty solid rapport. Shes a previous girl ive met couple years ago just recently got back in touch. ive never done anything with this chick but theres always been chemistry there and i was too chodey before.

some backstory: She has a very nice bum bum and ive made some bum related jokes with her before. She asked me recently what i would do if she had a flat bum. I told her i'd kidnap her and make her perform squats on a booty building diet. then i said actually thats a lot of work i'd just euthanise her lol.

heres a text thread from today. just wanted to get some advice on when girls call you out about things whats the best way of handling it. my inital gut instincts on theses things are always kinda lame.

anyhoo heres the thread all sent pretty quick no real waits between text of more than 5 mins.

me: What are you up to on this fine ass day kitten? (lol i know its a whats up text, my bad)
her: Work! you?
me: haha! i'm writing this on my back in the sunshine nipples out and all. What you w
me: working as
me: it's hard to try
me: Type on my back ;p (this was a genuinie set of typos touch screen phones in the sunshine is pretty hard use lol)
her: working as one of those people that paint themselves gold and sit still for hours. haha very jealous that you are out in the sunnn i'm in work til 6 RAH
me: that sounds interesting. is that naked or do you have some quirky outfit with tassels and cowboy boots
her: i have to wear a suit (herei thought her reply was super lame to my text)
me: that sounds like farts. when are your days off?
her: theyre different every week, i'm off on thursday and friday we are going to (my town) for training then off for the weekend
her: i cant swim (super random text i thought lol)
me: same with my job shift work is long like donkey kongs dong. that sucks you cant swim remind me to teach you by thowing you in a river
her: i'm never going in water again i nearly drowned in the pool in ibiza cause someone did that!
her: except to have a bath before you say anything
me: dont worry babe i believe that you wash. im sure your farts smell of rainbows too
me: i was planning on being a bit safer and attaching those lil baby floats to your lil arms and legs
me: I seriously do wanna teach you to swim tho, the fact you cant is rediculous! missing out on a whole underwater world of awesomeness
30 mins later
girl: you just wanna see my bum in swimming gear (erm yeah ofcourse i do lmao)

this is kind of an issue im having with game in general. like how to handle situations when girls do call you on stuff. had a girl yesterday call me out on talking back a lot to her. Any advice here fellas?
Haha you caught me. Can you
Haha you caught me. Can you blame me though? I am a male after all and your bum IS superb :p

Thats what i would write. Then again if this chick had an amazing ass i would have a boner the entire conversation and wouldn't have been telling her i "seriously want to teach you to swim".

I also wouldn't be discussing her farting either...shit man thats disgusting, lol
krispy's picture
or how about something like:
or how about something like: WHat! you are planning on wearing sexy swimwear? i just wanted to turn you into my lil mermaid.

I like the idea of the mermaid text but i reckon it could use a lil tweak
krispy's picture
lmao yeah i wanna make them
lmao yeah i wanna make them cheeks clap. and haha yeah i thought it was pretty funny at the time.. woops lol
I'm not sure you informing
I'm not sure you informing her you want to remove the lower half of her body and replacing it with a fish is gonna get her hot in the knickers.

Srsly though if there was a flirty vibe between us and i felt it was "on" i would go with what i wrote
Whats the thing btw with
Whats the thing btw with girls "calling you out for talking back to them"
krispy's picture
thats just one specific
thats just one specific example. I just find when girls challenge me or call me out on shit i dont feel like i am handling it right. the text there for example. something i really wanna work on but not sure where the best place to start is. Kinda of like i know i have an issue, but im too close to the issue to realise it maybe? i dunno lol i just want boobies
Its up to you though man. I
Its up to you though man. I mean, you know the situation best, so decide whats right based on that.
krispy's picture
yeah i know, Thats the thing.
yeah i know, Thats the thing. I come here for advice or whatever but nobody but me is gonna make the actual shift. I think im just looking to others to get me started. which is probably why i havent made that click over yet
krispy's picture
how about this : "haha yeah
how about this : "haha yeah you caught me. i'm struggling to remember what your ass is even like tho. refresh my memory" or "that not JUST all i want to do" dunno if thats tooooooo direct tho. dont wanna scare the lil rabbit away before i can get my hands on it lol
Yeah i like the first one
Yeah i like the first one better, maybe the second one is too direct like you said. Maybe add a " :p" at the end tho.

One thing i will mention though is that if i received that text from a girl i was flirting with i would LOVE it. I wouldn't think she was "calling you out" I thought you meant some chick was being negative in some way. To me, if she's jokingly saying that you just wanna see her ass in swimwear she's being flirty and sexual and i would roll with that.

I don't see anything wrong with the message i said but the one ending with "refresh my memory :p" is good too. Although are you implying she should send you a pic of her ass or what?

Is there any reason you aren't swaying towards the one i suggested?
Also i think the first one is
Also i think the first one is maybe baiting her a *tad* too much into sending a pic of something when i don't think theres enough going on for you to get it at the moment
Honestly just anything
Honestly just anything playful and sexual. Heres another possible one:

"That is 100% true. Infact i would purposely be a shit teacher just so you had to keep coming back for more lessons :p"
krispy's picture
haha dam dude that last idea
haha dam dude that last idea you had was fucking sick i would of sent that one over the one i already sent.

I went with this one (used part of your text):

me: damm. guilty as charged. your pretty lucky tho as i will have my boobies on show. if youre lucky i might even let you hold one and give it a nibble

Your text you suggested about the being a shit teacher seems super solid tho man i wish i sent that! lol

i put the thing about nibbling in as well coz she is a biter. this girl is pretty kinky :P
Haha. Keep us updated, im
Haha. Keep us updated, im curious on this..
krispy's picture
not as curious as me lmao.
not as curious as me lmao. damm really wish i went with your text, its pretty god dam hilarious .
krispy's picture
her:hahahahahahme: infact i
her: hahahahahah
me: infact i would purposely be shit teacher so you kept having to come back for lessons.
me: just make sure youre gentle with my boobie it already has one scar

no text back from this one. Critique the shit out of me and be as mean and brutal as you can. Please dont call me fat tho :'(
Sick-Cunt's picture
I think she only said hahaha
I think she only said hahaha because she didnt know what else to say. So if she already didnt know what to say and u continued on the same topic she has nothing to say and wont reply.

^ thats just a conclusion i have been observing, not sure how true it is

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

krispy's picture
that does make sense
that does make sense actually. i mean its probably not everyday she has some dude telling her to be careful in hadling his teet. What kinda thing would you do when the girl is texting back farts and not investing fully into the interaction?
Dude, thx for the jam sess.
Dude, thx for the jam sess. Aight going to read this thread now.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

admin's picture
Your first time bringing up
Your first time bringing up farts by making fun of her clothes was great I laughed. Then you kept talking about farting. I was confused. Wasn't sure if you wanted to swim underwater with her and survive by breathing in the air bubbles coming out of her ass.

Treat each other with respect and dignity. Do not judge your brother's weakness, point it out without judgment, he will correct it. Then slap him in the face with a rubber cock.

I'm a tad confused at you
I'm a tad confused at you changing from concentrating on the fact that you think she is hot to making repeated (even after she only gives you a dumb response) comments about your BREASTS. lol. And then reverting back to what you perhaps could have said before.
krispy's picture
ya thx guys, gonna take note
ya thx guys, gonna take note of this, i think i just wanted to use your text so bad that i used it here then said some other dumb shit. lol and yes ofcourse i want to breathe farts underwater dude, dont you? :P
Haha yeah i figured. Oh well,
Haha yeah i figured. Oh well, atleast you got it in ( although you didnt 'get it in' the way you wanted ) Whats your plan now?

In your shoes i would probably wait until the next time i saw her so she knows im cool as fuck again before going back with the sexual/flirty vibe through texts.
krispy's picture
yeah man. tbh shes still on
yeah man. tbh shes still on my 'shortlist' but im in no rush with this one. I trust in myself enough to know that if i get her out and its us. shits gonna go down. had an interest insight from a female collegue about myself today. might make a post about it if i feel it can offer value to the other guys here
kris wrote:yeah man. tbh shes
kris wrote:
yeah man. tbh shes still on my 'shortlist' but im in no rush with this one. I trust in myself enough to know that if i get her out and its us. shits gonna go down. had an interest insight from a female collegue about myself today. might make a post about it if i feel it can offer value to the other guys here

Ya dude write it up we'll read it for sure.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

krispy's picture
same girl contacted me today,
same girl contacted me today, she was in my area. but i was at werk :(

her: [my town] is hot
me: what are you doing in my city. better not break anything! (inspired by manwhore :p)
her: having a cider but it's very warm!
me: i'm stuffing my face on my break :O <---- pointlesss stupid text. should of either not of replied until i got off work or just made fun of her for drinking warm alcohol.

after i finish work.
me: where you at? i'm gonna come push you into the river
her: on the train back home. youre too late!

Doh.
Be like, "Girl I need to
Be like, "Girl I need to search you for contraband. Do you consent to my inspection??"

krispy's picture
hmm care to explain the
hmm care to explain the reason behind that kind of text? for example why the question and not a command? pretty intrigued, is it because she came to my town today and obviously wanted to meet up so it's qualifying her in a way?
Its just cause its teasy and
Its just cause its teasy and sexual and fun.

As regards to the 'framing it as a question' you can't word that without a question, unless it was something like "Girl i'm gonna search you for contraband" which doesnt really work on its own
Very good question.. one text
Very good question.. one text game concept I've never really talked about is gaining compliance and investment in a high value way. Which that is an example of ;)

krispy's picture
fuck, before i thought doing
fuck, before i thought doing this kind of thing would be percieved as need but i guess cause youre doing it in an hilarious way and youre pretty much asking the girl a rediculous thing it comes off as high value, instead of something like "i want to strip search you. can i do that?" which is still kind of funny actually lol. but yeah i think i understand the dynamics of this.

anyway i sent it last night. think it was just sent too late tho.

me: Girl I need to search you for contraband. do you consent to my inspection??

no reply.

hung out in the park today with some buddies and took a picture of my leg and a nice sunny view laying in the son. She commented on the photo

her:wave your stump in the air like you just dont care
me: WHAT! you cant say stuff like that. I lost it saving a kitten from a burning building. (then moved to text)

me: if you disrespect me again I will take a shit in your mailbox
her: I am nearly 100% certain that you are part of the group of people that ring and skype those sex lines that call you master. nearly certain.
me: well, actually i call up the hair pulling and biting hotline. Thought you were a member also...
her: hahahahaha
me: so apart from biting tramps. what do you do for fun these days?
her: I just got a ticket to [festival i'm going to next weekend]
her: nothing.

any thoughts on this guys? I thought it was alright personally but maybe could of done something different with the sex lines text.

In other news i stopped a woman falling over walking back from my buddies house with one arm under her arm pit. My hand now smells of female pheromones. Time to jerk off! lol
How long after her "driving
How long after her "driving home" text did you send mine?

LMAO at the time to jerk off
LMAO at the time to jerk off thing hahahahahha.

Dude, in my experience this is a pretty solid way to build attraction. Like she's biting just a lil...not responding to your text but then commenting on your photo. To me she's testing the waters coz if you were like "oh you didnt text me bak y comment on my photo?" you come off a loser. I think maybe going then back to text was a little soon but not a big deal.

I also think after her hahaha you should have left it. Once again it seems like you're coming off as cool then she's giving you a tad bit of a short reply to see how you'll react. Re engaging her again i think maybe was a lil off.

Me personally I would consider whether i should really reply to that. She isn't giving much and yer seeing her next week so you can amp it up there. Like discussed previously, it seems like youre a cool dude to this girl but its not 100% there. Like you said yourself, in person you know she's into you so boom.
krispy's picture
too long man. after i sent it
too long man. after i sent it i was like.. errr this should of been sent sooner. It's cool tho i think i understoood the use of it and where i could use it from now on. I think because it was late, and then today when I jokingly text her to show some respect. it baited the sex line thing, because she is starting to want my dong and is pushing up against me to see how solid i am. I could be wrong, but i THINK thats whats going on here.
krispy's picture
@ pepsi yeah. dude tbh I know
@ pepsi yeah. dude tbh I know i'm coming off a bit too outcome dependent on some of my texts. putting too much on da ass. need to cut that shit out! cheers for the advice mate. AND yes if i see this girl when i'm at this thing i will lift her up by her ass and hold her in the air like simba in lion king.
hahahha. Expecting a LR
hahahha. Expecting a LR approx this time next week...:p
kris wrote:too long man.
kris wrote:
too long man. after i sent it i was like.. errr this should of been sent sooner. It's cool tho i think i understoood the use of it and where i could use it from now on. I think because it was late, and then today when I jokingly text her to show some respect. it baited the sex line thing, because she is starting to want my dong and is pushing up against me to see how solid i am. I could be wrong, but i THINK thats whats going on here.

Instincts are usually right. You start developing a 6th sense for this kind of thing. Besides you can't go wrong with them anyways because beliefs have a way of shaping your actions which makes things come true ;)

Buddhagames's picture
Subconscious is crazy legit.
Subconscious is crazy legit. Definitley go with your instincts.

Btw- just finished reading a great book called, "The Social Animal" (highly recommend if you're into, you know, books and shit..). Great quote from it:

"Rob and Julia were assigning value to each other. They felt themselves swept along in some strong and elightful current taht was carrying them toward someplace they deliriously wanted to go. This wasn't the sort of dissecting analysis Julia's inner smart-ass had used when she first glimpsed Rob. This was a powerful, holisitic appraisal that followed an entirely different set of rules. Julia would fall in love and then invent reasons for her attraction later."

This stuff isn't made up marketing folks.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

krispy's picture
I just need to keep in
I just need to keep in contact between now and saturday, seeding possible dates. Not sure whether I should start spiking her emotions or not. Like just chill off the sexual vibes and be chill. still havent replied to her as ive been at werk all day.