Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
10 replies [Last post]
chinaboy's picture
Hey,

My textgame is shit. I never really focused on it. Since Jan 2012 I started doing a lot of daygame and got quite a lot of numbers, unfortunatelly most of them did not even reply :D :D :D.

Decided to open my mind and you know try to learn it :)

--------

So 30.4. I appproached this 17 yo blondie with headphones on the street...Initially she ignored me, but I tapped her on the shoulder and she hesitantly put down her headphones, "Hey, I just way you and had to tell you that you are cute"

We talked for like 5-10 mins...she was very shy because of me...kinda scared by my confidence. Got the number and parted ways.

Me: Hey, let's hangout tommorow :), I am free after 4 ChinaBoy
Her: Fine, so when and where and where are we heading? :)
Me: 4:30 at....And where are we heading? You will find out eventually :P

Her:Hi, sorry, but I cant today. My parents want to clean the pool. Are u free on monday? I have 2 hours between school and my english lessons
Me: I can tommorow not monday
Her: I am gonna workout tommorow
Me: we can go after you workout
Her: yea, but after that i dot really wanna meet anyone i just wanna go home as quickly as possible without being seen by anyone who knows me
Me: you are strange, well then monday after your english lessons
Her: that could work
Her: yes, on tuesday i have no school so it surely works out

I call her to set up a date...she tells me that she thought that we are hanging out on tommorow...i totally forgot about the text messages...so we agree on tommorow

She's 5 min late
Me: where r u
her:here

see her, hug. We go for a walk, chat a little bit,it's very low key. We just talk. After like 30 min I decide to pull her home.

"Have u seen the view of the square?"
"yes"
"Well, I am gonna show it to you from another angle"

after 3 min walk we are at the door of the house (I live in an appartment).

"Where?..."
"my place"
"U aren't gonna rape me right? I have a pepper spray"
"nah of course not" (In my head i am thinking WTF, this is fucked up and hilarious at the same time"

Go to my place. I want her to sit on my lap but she doesn't want to. After another 45-60 min of talking, checking out some pics, the view. We go to the kitchen, it's feels kinda weird, not compliant to touching, rape comment...but i know something must be done.

me: "stand up"
She stands up, so do i...then I just go for the makeout. Makeout. press her against the wall.

Then go to my hallway. Makeout some more, neck kissing. grab her ass, grab her tits, put her hand on my dick, she rubs is and is reaching into my pants so I just pull it out, shes giving me a HJ, I pul out her tits and suck on them all while she's telling me: "that's all, you are not going further". I try to firmly (not forcefully) push her down on her knees to suck it, but no go.

She's like "I need to be home at...." (meaning that she needs to leave in like 10 min).

I pull her to my room, she resists from going on the bed. Time's up, she needs to leave...so I just let her leave (thinking ah this is going down next time we hangout).

Me: let's go out tommorow :)
Her: out you mean? :)
Me: hehe yes, i am free tommorow after 5 u?
Her: I cant on thursdays

Me: do you know how to cook? :)
Her: we can say that. but i am better at baking :D
Me: lets cook sometihng together, tommorow or next week
(ignore from her)

I realised that I have invested too much and that it's really going donwhill...so didn't messaed her for 9 days...

Me: just wrote the exams and i feel sooo relaxed :) wut about u, how r u?
Her (1 min later): to which school ur going? the economy uni? I am still the same, i am at home chilling :)

I thought that this is going well so i texted.

Me (10 min later): yep, i need a break from all this studying, how bout tommorow?

(ignore from her)

Her: they dont have that hairdryer anywhere i am going to ...and gonna buy one
Her: nooo, jesus, wrong recipient :D pls ignore it :D

----------------

I think the main mistake is that after the date I was kinda making myself too available and too eager to meet up again.

What are your thoughts on this guys/ MW?

What mistakes did i do?

Anything that i can do to get her to meet up?

thanks

ChinaBoy
Lmao read my thread "why i
Lmao read my thread "why i hate d2s" amd the text thread "alysha", similar situation where I just overescalated on an uncomfortable girl after a d2. She straight up said she was uncomfortable meeting up again. Winning!
Buddhagames's picture
Wow... super interesting to
Wow... super interesting to see new guys come to the forum.

Hmmm... It's not any ONE mistake you made... it's more the general vibe of the convo. You keep it very serious. Add some playfullness to your texts.

Have you read a lot of the threads on here? There are some really good examples of text game. Check out manwhore's stuff and some of falcs stuff. They both have some pretty solid examples.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

HOLY SHIT IT'S CHINABOY!!

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Falc wrote:Lmao read my
Falc wrote:
Lmao read my thread "why i hate d2s" amd the text thread "alysha", similar situation where I just overescalated on an uncomfortable girl after a d2. She straight up said she was uncomfortable meeting up again. Winning!

Dude I dunno bro. Looks like chinaboy is getting responses back ;b

He just needs to run some standard text game and fuck this chick. You..? You gotta worry about COPS showing up at your door! lol

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

Be like, "All good. I'm not
Be like, "All good. I'm not jealous I've got the SuperBad AeroFly Mach II by Paul Mitchell. My hair dryer is BOSS"

chinaboy's picture
chicken milk :D :D
@Falc: you sound kinda....Cynical :P

@buddha: yep, like I said before...i didn't really used text "game" before...

you know when in doubt keep it simple...I just wanted to keep it simple and as short as possible.

@MW: hahaha hi Johnny :)

well yeh, getting responses to 2 fluff texts, but when I go for teh meetup it's ignore.

what's standard textgame? I am a total noobie to this forum and the whole text gaming...Do you have any links?

--------

oh I guess the date wasn't that fun until the intimate part...she talked most of the times. I guess gonna inject more fun, by fucking with girls more :)
Have you taken a bootcamp
Have you taken a bootcamp before?
Sick-Cunt's picture
ThManwhore wrote:HOLY SHIT
Th
Manwhore wrote:

Thats what i thought too when i saw the thread

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

chinaboy's picture
Sick-Cunt wrote:ThManwhore
Sick-Cunt wrote:
Th
Manwhore wrote:

Thats what i thought too when i saw the thread

hahaha

ChinaBoy? Impossibru.

Yea, took a BC helped me a lot...especially as I was too intense and too agressive like a sociopath :D :D
Ya I remember you telling me
Ya I remember you telling me on RSD that you don't do text "game", you just set up the meetup, and I read that shit on postmasculine that you were talking about too...its all based on the tenet that texting is too rigid a medium to convey emotions and that you're already sold when you get the number (which, for those of us who go out a ton, is obviously false). The guy makes the good point that text messages are easily misinterpreted and alot of the subcommunication channels you have in person aren't there, but I think the point of text "game" is to use text to open up those channels and convey emotion because I think texting is still part of the interaction and I actually think you'll convey emotion through text whether you want to or not. The fact that you only send her abrupt "meet up" texts conveys something about you that she will feel, whether it was what you intended or not. Text game can simply make you good at wordsmithing your texts so that you convey what you actually want to convey, whether it is clarity of intent or just fun playfulness (both of which have been proven to produce results).

Check out some of MW's stuff, it'll blow your mind how much arousal he BUILDS through text (almost to the point where I'd feel confident that if a girl didn't remember him he could still turn her on and get a meetup). I don't know if I mentioned too but my results increased exponentially since I came on here, this forum's great for no-bullshit, results oriented content.

Welcome to the forum homie.

And yes I'm cynical, manwhore makes fun of me about it all the time ;)