Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
6 replies [Last post]
Anonymous
Ok, the chinese gal from my Daygame Girls thread a few days ago has lately been receptive over some texting.

I was sending her corny, perhaps 'immature' messages, hence the reason why she sent me a text on sunday saying, "Can i ask you a question?"
I tell her to fire away, and she asks me how old i am.

Given past experiences where i've told girls my age (18) they immediately see it as an issue and flake if i can't address it in person like face to face, so i lied and said 21 years old, and she's 22.

Afterward we had some sweet text convos go on, got the meetup with this cutie for thursday but now i don't know what to do about the age thing. I don't like lying for manipulation purposes, but only when it's fun. What do...?
Buddhagames's picture
You told her a different age
You told her a different age man. No biggie. Just roll with it

If you end marrying this girl, sure, yeah- tell her your real age...

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Ya don't sweat it. Even if
Ya don't sweat it. Even if she looks at your ID, like.. do NOT sweat it. She's like.. you lied about your age. Look at her like you're batman and be like.. mhm. *gaze blankly*

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Sick-Cunt's picture
Nothing wrong with lying
Nothing wrong with lying about age. I do it a lot since most girls out at night are 19 or older and im just 16 (unless i go to high school parties)

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

krispy's picture
no problemo man. i tell
no problemo man. i tell bitches my name is dumbledore all the time. complete lie of course, i dont know magic. the only spell i know is the current dry spell im havin
Andre (not verified)
alright, cool guys. I like
alright, cool guys.

I like MW's advice about total nonreactivity, like i would look at the bitch as if she's insane for questioning the decisions i've made - he said the same thing months ago relating to bathroom pulls in clubs that have toilet attendants. Just own it; it's your reality, so who the fuck are these toilet attendants dishing out the rules?
Only thing I lie about (20).
Only thing I lie about (20). Told a women the other night I was 23 and she couldn't let it go. Funny how they think age means something. Seen 40 year old men act like children and 10 year old children at like men.