Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
4 replies [Last post]
Hey guys, just registered. I'm in college got out of a longterm relationship of 3 years with a hot girl.
Met this current girl while I had a relationship saw her like 3 times in a year when going out, didnt do anything, and now kissedclosed last thursday. This is from the next day. I translated it very fast so it might not be totally readable.

04:21 Me: (nickname of girl)! I think this is my last text I will be sending you, just cut my self open on some glass and I'm bleeding to death right now... so long my darling! It were three amazing dates xx (the times I saw her when I went out)

09:23 Her: Dramaqueen! I hope your still alive. How in the world did you manage that!

11:50 Her: Should I call an ambulance

12:23 Me: haha calling an ambulance 7 hours to late, thx for that I could have died. Luckily it turned out to be just a scratch. But now I dont feel safe with you anymore!
12:47 Her: My responsibleness is still in development. Im working on it!

14:36 Me: Do you got one of those practice babies that you need to take care off and make sure nothing happens to him. You better try your best, it will be good for our children later. x

22:53 Her: I can try that.... But you can also compensate for me. And that I will just be the cool mom!

23:26 Me: I can barely take care of myself! Lets just take a hot nanny and be irresponsible together.

23:26 Her: Or no kids.. Problem solved

23:31 Me: Maybe your right those damn children always need to ruin everything including hot womens bodies!

23:34 Her: I'm very attached to my beautifull womensbody, I think we got it then..

23:40 Me: Ok, I will then be a sperm donor... or else the "lastname family" race will be extinct

23:42 Her: But not alot of people like you... why would a second version have succes

23:45 Me: Because then I will be the prime example of what he should do!

I know its on with this girl but I'm losing abit of the frame here . Now my game is part brokenman game, I myself said the people didnt like me there which is true because I and my friends steal their girls and she knows this. But I think I got this chick more under control in real life then over the text .

i'm seeing her thursdays because there will be a party. Should I keep it texting her abit like this, so it will be easier to pull? Or just wait for the party.
Sick-Cunt's picture
I like ur 1st text. You did
I like ur 1st text. You did good. You can text her from time to time just commenting on something you think is cool. Dont have to do that much I suppose, just mention u will be at the party when u feel like and then escalate when u see her.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Set up a time to meet and
Set up a time to meet and kick it. See how she responds. I don't know the backstory with this chick but ya you've done enough to warrant a date

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
I didn't like the stuff about
I didn't like the stuff about not being able to take care of yourself. I get where you're coming from... but come on man. That's like the worst. Your supposed to be the daddy she never had... you know, the one who takes care of her in ALL the right ways... not the son she doesn't want.

Other than that stuff, it was solid. just seemed like you were sending some pretty immature signals.

But yes. You are good to go man. just be mature when you guys meet up and SHOW her that you can take care of yourself and if you do that, nothing you say matters.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Yeah you are right. I need to
Yeah you are right. I need to stop doing that. I throw that stuff in jokingly but still.. it conveys abit of low quality/ immaturity. Thx guys