Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
9 replies [Last post]
I figured i should start writing in detail about what i do when i go out. Even if i dont achieve any particular success you guys may gleam certain personality characteristics and be able to identify stuff im doing right/wrong. Hopefully in time these FR's will go from bland to much more sex filled and interesting.

Okay, so basically I'm in college and its my buddies birthday. I get a call at about 11pm to meet them in town and i get ready and head on out. I have been working massively on my appearance - losing weight, decent clothes, good cologne etc. So i had on out to meet them in a particular club. I get dropped off in the taxi and start walking the short walk over there. As i start to walk down the street towards the bar they are walking up the street. One of the girls runs up to me and jumps on me into some hug jump thing. I greet the rest of the group and we get going to the next bar. I start talking to this short brunette chick who's pretty hot - usually i prefer bigger boobs but this girl isn't bad. We're vibing about how we're from different parts of the country and that we 'hate' each other because of the difference in our accent. Anyway we hop to another couple bars and eventually to the main night club of the night.

Now, the HB brunette chick keeps making these little taps at me while we're all dancing together in the club i.e. putting her hands on my head or pushing me lightly or other forms of kino in some sort of playful way. I keep playfully telling her to 'LEAVE IMMEDIATELY' whilst pointing to the exit and she keeps dancing and doing what she was doing before. I continue dancing, occasionally with other chicks in our social circle or getting up on the platform and dancing and this chick will keep initiating contact with me in some way - either moving her hands in my face to get my attention of pointing at me.

A couple of times she would lightly push me in the back from behind to get my attention. Now normally i would have tried to make something out of this but this chick used to date one of the dudes in our social circle and i don't wanna step ont he guys toes or anything so i don't push hard but theres obviously a vibe between us, me telling her playfully to leave and the dancing and her repeatedly initiating kino etc. I was somewhat stuck as to how to initiate it from playful into something better though, even without the ex boyfriend there. Pulling her in to me maybe? Obviously as we were being playful and i was grabbing her hands and so on i could have gone somewhere from there but once again im not sure. Anyway, we eventually leave the club and at this point its like 3am so i decide to bail.
Sick-Cunt's picture
Lol ur weird. I dont get why
Lol ur weird. I dont get why ur yelling at the girl to leave. Unless somehow thats how u amuse urself.

You should have tried escalating more with the girl. Sounds like she wanted ur dick.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Buddhagames's picture
Kino is kinda a cool word for
Kino is kinda a cool word for touch. Sounds super hardcore, "she initiated kino " haha its like a space launch

Also sounds like a cool way to distance yourself from the girls you meet. Like calling them targets ... lmao I'm a huge linguistic nerd. This kinda stuff is exactly what interests me... and you would be surprised at the impact using certain words can ha e on how you approach things.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Actually that's hilarious the
Actually that's hilarious the whole pointing to the exit thing I've done the exact same thing multiple times. Girls get a kick out of it and it makes you look like a boss plus they know you're obviously joking. So all around it's a good display of positive dominance as Timmy likes to call it.

Buddha has a good point it's something I feel strongly about as well. I don't call girls targets, I don't call it kino, if you call macking chicks "sarging", I will not hang out with you or associate with you. I don't call them day2s unless I have to to communicate something specifically.

So basically you had a good night out with some friends and you noticed some girls giving you attention and you didn't know what to do with it. Pretty normal...

For stuff like this ALL you have to do is this: http://manwhore.org/howtobuildasocialcircleandgetlaid

Please please read that it will save your life.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Couldn't have said it better
Couldn't have said it better myself.

As I said before folks, we're not tryna pull the sword from the stone here.

BTW- That article is so money dude. SMOKIN hot.

Such a great way to get things movin. I'm gonna start doin a bunch of that shit with my buds when I get back to the city.

Like wow- so simple. I like the idea of making it a weekly thing. Like my buds and i would do that kinda stuff on a spontaneous basis, which worked cause we were in school but now that we're all out, it'll be dope to do that and make it like a weekly thing. And just bring gals into the fold... LOVE IT.

And the thing is that the girls will get to know each other and make bonds but thsoe bonds will be based around OUR GROUP. So simple, so normal, so natural. Love it man.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Sick-Cunt wrote:Lol ur weird.
Sick-Cunt wrote:
Lol ur weird. I dont get why ur yelling at the girl to leave. Unless somehow thats how u amuse urself.

You should have tried escalating more with the girl. Sounds like she wanted ur dick.

Haha maybe the mental image my words created gave off the wrong message. But the way Manwhore spoke about it is EXACTLY what i was doing. The girl can stand their giggling 'coz youre shouting at her playfully. Its all good.
buddhagames wrote:Kino is
buddhagames wrote:
Kino is kinda a cool word for touch. Sounds super hardcore, "she initiated kino " haha its like a space launch

Also sounds like a cool way to distance yourself from the girls you meet. Like calling them targets ... lmao I'm a huge linguistic nerd. This kinda stuff is exactly what interests me... and you would be surprised at the impact using certain words can ha e on how you approach things.

Do you think this honestly makes a difference? I'll check but i can't remember saying 'target' but yeah i say kino just because it encompasses a broad range of various styles of touch - but yeah if you think somehow in some NLP way the words i use to relate to it inadvertently affect how i think/feel then i'll switch it up and see what happens.
Buddhagames's picture
haha yeah man I totally know
haha yeah man I totally know what you're doin here...

Another great addition to this that i've been doin lately is like while you're saying it, take your hand and literally FACE PALM her... like take your hand and while you look in the opposite direction (in an exagerated fashion) take the opposite hand and literally cover her face with it and lightly push her away and then slide your hand off and point towards the exit.... She'll LOVE IT

Manwhore wrote:Actually
Manwhore wrote:
Actually that's hilarious the whole pointing to the exit thing I've done the exact same thing multiple times. Girls get a kick out of it and it makes you look like a boss plus they know you're obviously joking. So all around it's a good display of positive dominance as Timmy likes to call it.

Buddha has a good point it's something I feel strongly about as well. I don't call girls targets, I don't call it kino, if you call macking chicks "sarging", I will not hang out with you or associate with you. I don't call them day2s unless I have to to communicate something specifically.

So basically you had a good night out with some friends and you noticed some girls giving you attention and you didn't know what to do with it. Pretty normal...

For stuff like this ALL you have to do is this: http://manwhore.org/howtobuildasocialcircleandgetlaid

Please please read that it will save your life.

Yeah like i said before to Sick thats how i played it. The positive dominance thing. Okay, gonna have a read of the whole article now. !
buddhagames wrote:haha yeah
buddhagames wrote:
haha yeah man I totally know what you're doin here...

Another great addition to this that i've been doin lately is like while you're saying it, take your hand and literally FACE PALM her... like take your hand and while you look in the opposite direction (in an exagerated fashion) take the opposite hand and literally cover her face with it and lightly push her away and then slide your hand off and point towards the exit.... She'll LOVE IT

LMAO. Sounds hilarious.