Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

Need Help On My Text Game! Bluntz in dire need...

2 replies [Last post]
Well, had a date with this girl and stuff. Madeout and about to fuck her but had no place to go.

Me: Super busy these days. Haven't even gotten around to say hey.

Her: lol, yea me too. Well hey ;)

Me: You been on my mind. Had to see what you're up to.

Her: Smooth ;) I'm not up to much, just working :p what have you been up to mr ? ;)

Me: Just working. Body's been sore lately. need a misuse or a girl with gentle hands ;)

(No response)
Here's another girl I've been
Here's another girl I've been talking and madeout with. close to fucking her but logisitics weren't working for me. She's a sexy 17 year old so she isn't too mature.

Did i handle this right and Where should i go with this one?

Me: Super busy these days. Haven't even gotten around to say hey or anything. What are you doing Thursday?

Her: I'm not sure yet omgggggggggggggggg lol

Her: wbu?

Me: Chilling with you.

Her: looool

Me: Guess that's a no. Too bad.

Her: ahjah I might be busy.

Me: Haha cool. Time to lose my number (kinda pissed here because she put me in low priority)

Her: Okay :S what are you talking about?

Me: Going to sleep. Peace.

Her: Dueces
Bluntz wrote:Here's another
Bluntz wrote:
Here's another girl I've been talking and madeout with. close to fucking her but logisitics weren't working for me. She's a sexy 17 year old so she isn't too mature.
Did i handle this right and Where should i go with this one?
Me: Super busy these days. Haven't even gotten around to say hey or anything. What are you doing Thursday?
Her: I'm not sure yet omgggggggggggggggg lol
Her: wbu?
Me: Chilling with you.
Her: looool
Me: Guess that's a no. Too bad.
Her: ahjah I might be busy.
Me: Haha cool. Time to lose my number (kinda pissed here because she put me in low priority)
Her: Okay :S what are you talking about?
Me: Going to sleep. Peace.
Her: Dueces

Well ya getting butthurt is bad for business. If you took that and made it a shaping text instead, e.g. something that didnt tell her to lose the num but made her shape up n snap to that would work better.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information