Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
16 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
Me:Yo, jersey girl, it's buddhagames. I'm at my grandpa's house. You should come visit him, he's really old.

Her: Loll that's the only way youre choosing to describe him??

Me: Lmao, he's interesting. Can't describe it, you just gotta meet him

Me: Where do you live?

Her: Maywood

Me: Oh yeah, that means nothing to me. I'm next to a 711 and 15 minutes from a Wegmans. What are your plans tonight?

Me: It's like a 30 min. Drive to where I'm at- I have candy.. and an old man with plenty of stories about the good ol' days

Her: Hahaha. I would love to but I am going with some friends to a bar at 8:30- one of my best friends is playing with his band there. How long will you be in

Her: jersey?

Her: Do you have a car? Drive here!

Me: Uhm, I totally would but that's sorta the issue. What can I do to convince you that your night will be significantly better by picking me up than it would have been otherwise?

Me: I already told you about my vast reserves of candy... oh I will regale you with stories of giant, oversized toothbrushes and unbreakable redrover lines, made entirely from floss string

Her: Hahahaha. Ok you've persuaded me. But we have to meet up with my friends and see my friend play at a bar, is that ok?

Me: You have my sword.

Her: You are a nerd. Now text me your address so I can see how badly you're lying about being 30 mins away

Me : Lmao!!

Me: Address

Her: Lmao you are 1 hour away

Me: Oh nice. We’ll have some time to talk and get to know eachother with the soft sound of the engine running in the background

Her: Lmao I can’t believe I’m doing this. I will get to you around 7:30 and we need to leave immediately or we will be late to the bar! And I will be dubbed a terrible friend forever

Me: Okay we can do this. Together we will make you the ultimate friend. We’ll get your buddy some nice flowers and a shirt that says, “#1 best friend” on the front and, “I’ll always be there for you” on the back

Her: Lmaooo. Ok I just found out my friend will be playing all night so yay!!

Her: Im going to leave soon. I’ll call you when I’m outside and can’t find the house lol

Me: Sounds good. Yeah, you won’t be able to find it so just call me when your kinda in the area

Her: Lol k

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
Idk if that friend stuff was
Idk if that friend stuff was too subtle, like I know Manwhore has done the "get us coffee" type texts but I didn't want to go overkill just because I think it actually is just a friend.. so no need to be a dick.... unless she's actually got the balls to bring me to her bfs live performance, in which case SWAG

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
Okay so how do I approach
Okay so how do I approach this in terms of the pull. I want to let her see her friend play at least one song, but at the same time, I don't want to give her like all the time in the world... Also- if it is, on the off chance, a bf, would you just go for her or if that's the case should I just start cold approaching at the bar? lmao alright, she's like 5 minutes away, I'ma have my phone on me, so we'll see how it goes and hook me up with some advice cause I have no clue where I'm going or who Im going with lolll this is awesome.. it's like a prelude to my europe travels

Sick-Cunt's picture
That was great. I would drive
That was great. I would drive an hour to pick you up too if I got those texts. You dont think since she said her friend will be playing all night you can pull her from the start? Just a thought. If anything you can always approach at the bar like you said.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Ya so you took your awesome
Ya so you took your awesome texting skills and applied them in ANOTHER area of note. Wow, I'm impressed fucker.

You seeded some shit in there to find out about the "friend". Did it really well and I think you got what you wanted to know. Which is it's not her boyfriend, she has nothing overly flirty or even chatty to say about him, and she's happy he's playing all night, haha. Which is a good sign ;)

So basically you're going to be competing with a dude playing on stage.. which should be a cakewalk. Don't be too touchy-feely with her when he's watching from on-stage it's HIS performance so show a little respect, BUT, be fucking awesome. Like unstoppably so. You can comfortably let him know, that tho he's the musician, you are just one bad cookie; she came to support him, but brought a ball of awesome who will probably be stuffing her face later with cock.

The pull is already inherent she either has to drop you off or give you a place to crash. Derp

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Oh shit. Just had to post.IM
Oh shit.

Just had to post.IM GOING TO WHITE CASTKE

first time. Had yo do it. Just convinced a group of chicks and gay dudes that going will be awesome. Dominate sex and burgers

Andre (not verified)
Loved the "You have my sword"
Loved the "You have my sword" line, made me have a reverie about Game of thrones.
Buddhagames's picture
Dude. I have no clue where I
Dude. I have no clue where I am. I'm freezing my ass off cause there were Jo blankets and I actually think ex abd. White castle should be kept far apart

Anyway- lay report to come. But I'm so tired.. must. sleep... hha although I did just straight up pass out while she drove me an hour back to my gpas place. LOL just took the seat, put it all the way down and boom I was out. I just looked at her and was like, "Thanks for driving..." haha she was kinda mad. Don't think I'll ever see her again

Sick-Cunt's picture
Andre wrote:Loved the "You
Andre wrote:
Loved the "You have my sword" line, made me have a reverie about Game of thrones.

This. Made me laugh the most.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Buddhagames's picture
lol yeah, I say that all the
lol yeah, I say that all the time with my buds, so i figured why not. I feel like I'm just plagorizing a combination of shit I see in life and then just like use it in text form.

So what happened?
So what happened?
Buddhagames's picture
Uhmm yeah. I definitley
Uhmm yeah. I definitley fucked her.

Nice! Did you let the gay
Nice! Did you let the gay people watch

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Nah... If I was feeling
Nah... If I was feeling balsy I coulda pushed for a threesome cause we ended up crashing at her gal friend's place but I hadn't planted any seeds or done any work for it, so really it would have just been me sabotaging a for sure fuck, whilst telling myselfing I was going for a 3some...

I'll post up a very lengthy field/lay report. Some funny moments throughout.

lmao, at one point I felt like I was in the fucking paperazi, cause literally every single one of this girl's friends were taking pictures of me and the gal together. I was like, wtf is goin on... They fuckin loved me, which was dope. Word of advice- ALWAYS go to befriuend the gay guy first because he will almost always be the most outspoken out of any of the friends...

Bump. This is $$$$$. Like the
Bump.

This is $$$$$.
Like the positive reframes and seeding you did to find out about the friend.
Buddhagames's picture
Just FYI- She's in dental
Just FYI- She's in dental school... Thus the random dentist shit lmao.

Yea i figured it was an
Yea i figured it was an inside joke, just wasnt sure about what. Clever tho.