Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
5 replies [Last post]
Anonymous
Went job hunting around central london yesterday, and hit up a dozen hotties.

One of which was a hollister model on her way to work; bubbly personality, from the countryside, she hates her workplace and i compared it to Nazi Germany the way she described it, she found this hilarious. Hence the later text:

"Enjoy your Nazi Germany - Andre", her shift finished late around 8.30 but no reply. Opinions?

Maybe this one should go in a different thread, but i hit on a cute fashionable chinese girl on her way to work too - a bit more shy this one, she's from hong kong, i told her i've subscribed to vogue magazine no homo, and guessed that she was listening to Kanye west on her iphone - she was! Niggas in paris in fact, hence the later text:

"Nice meeting you, 'Niggas in Paris' fan ;) - Andre", no reply again. Thoughts?

lately i've been getting more numbers than ever with hotter chicks, but the downside is that i rarely ever get responses. I think i've got to work on my sexual communication a lot more in the initial interaction, y'know, let them know they're in imminent danger of being fucked up this ass.
Why are you looking for a
Why are you looking for a response to those. And/or if you wanted a response why did you send those texts.. see what's going on here??

You shot out texts that didn't ask for or inspire a response but then are still complaining why there isn't one.

They're not bad texts, simply game on, and you might get a text later. But if you want responses you need to get better at inviting them.

If I was to text you.. "Andre pick up some milk on the way home from the std clinic", would you respond? NO. Because you already KNOW you need to pick up milk on the way home from the std clinic!

Nice meeting you, Niggas in Paris fan ;)

She already KNOWS it was nice meeting her. She already knows she's a fan of black people in paris.

You need to add the spark that makes the dynamite go BOOM.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

krispy's picture
why you no give sparkle to us
why you no give sparkle to us manwhoreee?
Andre (not verified)
Yh, struck up some
Yh, struck up some conversation with the hollister chick using the reliable...

Me: "Ey **** [name], quit hollister and help me rob a bank ;)"
Her: "Rob a bank?!"
Me: "Yep. On one condition though, I want you to get night vision goggles, rope and a catwoman outfit."
Her: "Night vision goggles are pricey, though!"
Me: "Girl, don't be cheap. After we're thru you can buy a million goggles and some ponies for that countryside home of yours."
Her: "Hahah. You're mad."
Me: "By that you mean I'm abnormally smart ;) I'll let you know a secret - with my money I'm gonna buy hollister and hire you as my brand new employee!"

No reply, it was going alright, I think anything else after the 'abnormally smart' part was redundant and i should've segued into normal conversation really. Thoughts?
Buddhagames's picture
Hmm... I would have left out
Hmm...

I would have left out the "Girl, don't be cheap" and just sent the "after we're thru"

also, after the "you're mad" you coulda just cut away and STARTED with, "I'll let you know a secret"

Also- don't trip dog, how long has it been? I think one of the major things with text convos on here is that we all are trippin over a girl not responding for a day or two.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Andre (not verified)
Yh, i like the way you've
Yh, i like the way you've restructured it buddha.

The "ill let you know a secret" as a text all by itself is kinda powerful and mysterious, ah well.

Again you're right, there's nothing to stress over about, i didn't put a foot wrong here - just laying down some bricks so to speak. The 'hotel hottie' on facebook got spammed so many times by me with the messages going like: shit shit GOLD shit shit GOLD, and it's been like that for 3-4 weeks; it all takes is one good text to get the juices flowing again.