Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
7 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
So I'm chiln at my grandpas house in jersey. Anyone out here know some spots to go out in the dirty?

Also- don't have a car so it'd be dope if you could pick me up. I'll throw down for gas, obviously. And/or I can buy you some late night eats if you're into that sorta thing. Plus, you can meet my gramps- he's a sick dude. WW2 vet, got shot in the war, is 94 years old and fuckin doesn't take shit from nobody. Mondays it's oatmeal with mashed up chereos, Tuesdays it's pancakes, bacon and OJ and on Thursdays he makes his way out to wegmans.

Anyway- yeah, let me know.

Also- Been reading all day... Got a really sick book that I bet some of you would LOVE. It's called, "The Socail Animal": The hidden sources of Love, Character, and Achievement. Haven't finished it, but so far, I would highly recommend it. Very pertinent to the shit we do here.

And I know, I know. I'll post up the shit that went down with the model, just waiting to get a charger for my phone.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
Mother fucker missed my 4th
Mother fucker missed my 4th birthday party because he was banging a prostitue. True story. Didn't even lie to my mom, just told her the truth lmao. Such a badass

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

You were bangin' pots 'n pans
You were bangin' pots 'n pans together, yer grandpa was busy bangin' ho's. Same shit tho. Together in spirit

clappin' dem cheekz

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Fuck all of you guys. I was
Fuck all of you guys. I was forced to convince some Jersey girl dentist to come pick me up tonight.

Buddhagames's picture
Lmao but this text c-nvo is
Lmao but this text c-nvo is pretty funny.

"I will regale you with stories of.giant, oversized toothbrushes and unbreakable red Rover lines made entirely from from floss string"

Ha I told her it was 30 minutes and she goes, "okay now give me the address so I can see how much your lung" - FOILED

Buddhagames's picture
Not sure if were going to see
Not sure if were going to see a friend, boyfriend or fuck buddy... so i said, "Okay, we can do this. Together we will make you the ultimate friend. We'll get your buddy some nice flowers, and a shirt that says "#1 best friend " on the front and, "ill always be there for you" on the back.. cause she was saying how we have to leave as soon as she gets to my place or else she'll be a horrible friend

What's this friend stuff
What's this friend stuff about I dont get where it came in

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Oh, she initially said she
Oh, she initially said she couldnt pick me up cause she has to u
go see her friend play in a band at some bar. Convinced her to come and then she's all, " Lmao I cant believe I'm doing this. I will get to you around 7:30 and we need to leave immediately or we will be late to the bar! And I will be dubbed a terrible friend "

So then I said the friend text stuff that you saw above