Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
5 replies [Last post]
Just came off a rattling D2, I pulled but got hardcore LMR. I know a couple of places I could have done something different at to improve the result, but generally I feel as though my vibe was off due to lack of sleep/exhaustion (insomnia and 530 AM wake up for work is not a fun combination).

When Im at the club and I go in there with no sleep, or just out of "state" for whatever reason, I can get a bunch of short interactions and blow outs to snap me in to the zone. When I have a D2 like this, I feel myself just stuck in this unshakeable funk...I try to refocus my attention on my own emotional state instead of prompting the girl for responses, I'll do or say things I find funny or interesting, but I just find it way harder to shake myself out of. What happens is I have to endure hours of an interaction that is usually not particularly bad or good, try to pull and if I pull I just get hardcore LMR which I try to deal with "technically" for good measure, only to have her leave and never text back or wanna meet up again.

I think part of this has to do with not being so eager to get the lay on teh first date, I just feel like after a date if you pull home it SHOULD happen. And if it doesn't, am I reasonable in just forgetting about the girl? Is it likely that she'll never wanna fuck in the future if she comes home with me but doesn't fuck the first time?

Tonight I was trying to deal with teh LMR, I was frankly just exhausted and out of it, and since she had been shit-testing me all night with this stand-offishness (she's a hot model btw) I had no environmental factors to draw state from either...so I was litearlly just going for the makeout, waiting, freezing out, then going in again. She wouldn't even make-out.

Here's the weird thing, and I'm getting more into this particular case now...she kept going "eww, stop! What are you doing?!? Stop! RAPE!" But she was clearly just playing "hard to get", like it was a playful schtick. Ofcourse when you hear those words, you better know its a playful schtick if you keep going. The interaction never got on bad terms. The problem was that I can only go so far in terms of physically forcing myself on her, as fucked up as that sounds, like I can pull her hands away from her, sort of tackle her down to the couch, but once you feel genuine resistance you HAVE to stop.

Anyways, it was not like we were having a BLAST but she just wouldn't fuck, like I said I sensed this stand-offishness all night. I wouldn't say I "failed" the shit-tests, I stayed pretty congruent so I never really looked like a faggot, I just did not have the POSITIVE EMOTIONS required to elevate her state/buying temp to the point where she gives me more escalation windows or complies with my intent.

And that is why I hate D2s right now...If Im out of state I have to endure this shit all night, instead of being able to blow out or push the envelope on stale interactions and just move on.

Do you guys have any tips for escalating YOUR state and getting YOUR head in teh right space when you're default that night/day is just tired, nervous, out of it, etc.? If I start to feel it I'm thinking about jut going for some really hard escalation and blowing myself out of the date in time to still be able to go to the club, I feel like there's almost no point in "making it work" by then, I'm toast alraedy.

The other option is congruence. Other then approaching, congruence (and I mean REAL congruence, not "acting" how you feel but expressing how you feel) is the sole factor that helps me warm up...being myself enables me to get myself into a positive emotional state and then genuinely express that state more and more as I go from set to set, this is what allows me to pull. With the cocky-funny, relaxed-arousal, what have you schtick it's just a painful grind the whole night. If I'm congruent and tell myself "look, you fucking suck right now, forget about this girl and be prepared to lose this date, stop trying" something may come along that elevates my state, at which point I can act on those positive emotions and the upwards spiral to sexual intercourse begins.

The problem is, in the nightclub or running around daygaming with your homies it is very easy for environmental factors to boost your state (making out with random girls, funny blow outs, etc.), on a d2 sitting across a table from a girl I find it boring if you aren't charismatically leading the interaction. Congruence to a tired, burn-out feeling can just make for a stale interaction that doesn't boost your state at all.

With specific reference to tonight again, here are a couple of places I made mistakes. I should have made-out on the date, instead of waiting til we got to my pad and then busting out the sexuality. I said some dumb shit on the walk home too, I pointed out a house where a murder happened :s (why I said that to a girl who I'm walking down a dark street with who barely knwos me I don't know). I played into the gamey, stand-off vibe, instead of just staying relaxed and holding her in my frame, where what she was doing was frankly fucking WEIRD (which it was, she was actually being really fucking weird). My dominance was incongruent, I was doing ti because I knew that if I were in "state" I would be doing it and ti would be working, I was too unprepared to lose her to my pussy, stifled, low-energy self. She never offered to help pay the tab and I paid it without saying anything, pissed at myself for that, that's pussy shit.

Good things I did: Pulled very smoothly..."Let's go" *pay the tab* "Where are we going?" "My place" "Why?" "To chill" "Ok". It was like, 0 resistance on the pull at all. On the way there, shit-testing like a motherfucker though. Lead alot. Back at my place I went for what I wanted relentlessly, wasn't making excuses not to escalate and salvage the set, at this point it was liek "Alright, you've been a pussy all night, now finish this off like a man". Stayed pretty calm through alot of it, though I generally felt stifled and out of it.
Had an xvids party, now im
Had an xvids party, now im happy :)

This girl does tv commercial modelling and shit, Degrassi appearances, shes fucking hot, proud I got this far.
Me thinks if you focus on
Me thinks if you focus on socially vibing it'll help both the LMR and gettin you into state on a d2. I work crazy amounts of hours and the only thing that snaps me out of my head is when I just socially vibe. Be interested in the other person, ask questions, get into some deep Convo then joke around. Create deeper connections. That'll help get you out of your head and the connection it creates will kill the LMR. If your getting turned heads when you go for the kiss it usually means she's not comfortable enough and not in the same state as you

So try this. Next time your on a d2 focus all your attention on the other person. Throughout the conversation you'll naturally screen them and build attraction. I think your able to just be normal socially. Just act like you would when you meet a cool guy who has the potential to become a good friend but isn't there yet. Anyways as your slowly escalating over the course of the night (say everytime she qualifies herself or something) when your in a deep convo you can just stop talking and hold eye contact. Take in her feminity and you won't get any resistance at the kiss
icewahine wrote:Me thinks if
icewahine wrote:
Me thinks if you focus on socially vibing it'll help both the LMR and gettin you into state on a d2. I work crazy amounts of hours and the only thing that snaps me out of my head is when I just socially vibe. Be interested in the other person, ask questions, get into some deep Convo then joke around. Create deeper connections. That'll help get you out of your head and the connection it creates will kill the LMR. If your getting turned heads when you go for the kiss it usually means she's not comfortable enough and not in the same state as you

So try this. Next time your on a d2 focus all your attention on the other person. Throughout the conversation you'll naturally screen them and build attraction. I think your able to just be normal socially. Just act like you would when you meet a cool guy who has the potential to become a good friend but isn't there yet. Anyways as your slowly escalating over the course of the night (say everytime she qualifies herself or something) when your in a deep convo you can just stop talking and hold eye contact. Take in her feminity and you won't get any resistance at the kiss

This is money. Thanks bro. Im going for more d2s to improve my dating game, and Im gonna try and get comfortable not fucking the first date and vibing instead of going cut-throat for the lay and either getting it and moving or blowing myself out and moving on. Its no coincidence that 0% of the girls I fuck dont wanna talk to me again, and they usually cum so its not that. I literally just "try and get the lay", and without comfort it blows you out. It can also be super incongruent if youre not in state but youre just escalating cause you think its what you "should" be doing.
Yea good assessment. So
Yea good assessment. So basically you're killing your own natural casual vibe with your obsession with fucking the first night. Chill back and vibe with the girl. Forget about fucking, take her somewhere you think is fun and just kick it. While being physical with her. If she's not responding right, whatever.. girls are their own creatures. Allow them their space and YOU focus on you. That's where your emphasis needs to lie. You start focusing too much on her, she sees this, she does not want to fuck. How many of my lay reports have you read.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

chinaboy's picture
hahaha this is Falc when he
hahaha this is Falc when he was a little kid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f81PKGut6XQ&list=FL6L5qbHOIgqCFbLPqu9YgMA&index=2&feature=plpp_video

If hanging out with a girl is boring then I guess it's your responsibility to make it fun...imagine you hanging out with yourself :)

I thinking going sexual at your place is better than on the date...it's the same as Alex advocates no make out for pulling girls. Why go sexual if you can't go all the way right then and there? He's all about building up the tension