Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
14 replies [Last post]
So ive been going out lately/finally. I got a few questions about congruence tests and what they really are. I've gotten a girl to tell me that i should be more modest. took it as a joke. So many girls tell me they have boyfriends and deep down even if they do have partners...is it not some form of test. like on a biological level. Obviously the girls are with the guys cuz he has some sort of value to them. But on the inside i truly feel like he may be a lion and she is his bitch cat.. but im like Mufasa and i feel entitled to take them. Is this a frame i should plow on or is the I have a boyfriend thing something solid.

Thats one question...but also are these congruence tests?

in school i playfully banter with a chick whos helping me out with my studies. i may have slipped in a sex joke and indirectly asked for her number. (total chode i know) but she comes into the computer lab later and passes me a note that says some shit like how i should be polite and not innapropriate and crude when i speak to girls...and also to ask her name not her number.

another think im unsure about

i sat down with this chick studuing at a university and she seemed friendly. it was time constrainted cuz it was exam week so i left her to her studies but as im leaving their was to my belief a good vibe. holding her hand i told her to give me her # and she did. as i walked away our hands slowly lost touch...i truly felt so smooth in that moment. zero eye contact ;D
anyways i text her and no responce. i asked her if she was alive. no responce. i sent her R.I.P love (as a finalization to all chicks who flake me) and she sends you dont get the hint so ill say it plainly I only gave you my number so you could go away and i could study. Please stop texting and dont call me love. i chodely responded with cheer up dude. prolly should been something along the lines of lick my dick hoe. but anyways, if any of my questions could be answered (if not all ;D) id be highly appreciative. im just a lil stuck on whats a test and whats not a test. and if i should plow on the bf excuse. and if chicks are being bitchy is it possible to game that?
i appreciate it.
Sick-Cunt's picture
That was pretty funny. Are
That was pretty funny.

Are you fucking up all sets or just these? Also you should have got her name before her number silly lol.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Your reality isn't coming off
Your reality isn't coming off strong enough to prevent stupid stuff like this. No girl would dare throw something like that on me because she knows I'd make her feel serious pain and discomfort. ALSO, since I project such a hard reality, girls wouldn't even think to challenge me. It's not how evolutionary biology works.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah, bro. I'm not even that
Yeah, bro. I'm not even that great at this stuff. But I couldn't ever see a girl actually saying that to me. Like, idk, I just couldn't imagine it actually happening. If she did, haha idk, I'd prob just tell her to go kill herself. I used to do something funny like, "Okay, well, I'm gonna go kill myself now" but fuck that. Just tell her to go kill herself and tell her where she's gonna be in 20 years...

I've had it happen on like POF once and okcupid I think like two times, but certainly not with a girl I've met in person in the past year or so. If girls don't wanna respond, they just won't respond or they'll dance around it.

What a hoe.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Buddhagames's picture
Oh and yeah.... you didn't
Oh and yeah.... you didn't get her name before the number? I can kinda start to imagine how this set went down, especially given her response. lmao, she's probably actually telling you the truth.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Andre (not verified)
A way to differentiate a
A way to differentiate a 'pity' number from the real deal is to screen her a bit, try seed a meetup "coffee tomorrow?" if she's squirming then its a definite flake or she was planning on ignoring you.

Chill out next time - take your time, take pauses and let the right words come to your head
Sick-Cunt's picture
Yea Glavin. Maybe ur trying
Yea Glavin. Maybe ur trying to be someone ur not (trying to be like tyler or julien's personality or something) so it comes out incongruent and the girls call you out on this.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

The impression im getting is
The impression im getting is basically to go out more, Problem will solve itself kinda thing. Thanks for the insight and tips. I understand my boundaries and no ones fucking with that. mid game nervousness = my game as of now. Basically im just gonna keep hitting this shit HARD. idgaf if i suck at this i learn alot when i go out.
and sick cunt. Most if not all of my sets go down the drain immediately after the approach. If the number happens then thats usually where it ends too. im assuming their comfort/my comfort (lol) just isnt there cuz ive number closed chicks after a minute just from funness...but i text them and its dead after a couple texts. :_)

I recently switch paradigms and my actual intent isnt to go out get numbers and go for the pull (or whatever)..but its to make female friends. I cant even do that effectively. My average time in conversation even at work or at school is often less than a minute. I have the hugest mental block when it comes to shootin the shit for a long duration. SO.....thats what ima do. the goal for this and prolly next month is just to stay in set AS LONG AS POSSIBLE.......and escalate of course ;D
Jeff what kind of coaching
Jeff what kind of coaching have you done and/or materials you looked at?

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Shit load of reading mannn.
Shit load of reading mannn. Keyboard jockey 4 life! But since i've got serious my greatest influences have been Eckhart tolle, and almost all RSD's material. Most recently Alex's natural instincts method ive kept in my head DAILY. Reading your lay reports doesnt hurt either :P
Andre (not verified)
Have you got the same problem
Have you got the same problem with guys

(like one minute conversations with dudes?)
simply put, yes. not worried
simply put, yes. not worried about it tho.
Andre (not verified)
yh, maybe work on that first.
yh, maybe work on that first.

If you feel inadequate enough to not hold conversation with guys, who you DON'T want sex from, then its gonna be even more awkward with girls who you DO want sex from, so you're neediness will be even more apparent around chicks.

Just focus on social vibing for now i'd say, Tyler's gotta late great article on this from way back, search for it on the forums.

You'll see this pickup thing as very 'get the girl' oriented if you don't get your social skills up to par and know how to relate to a man as well. Find people with similar interests as you if you haven't already and in your future interactions focus on comfort and vibing for the time being.
Work on being social. Whittle
Work on being social. Whittle away at it.
noted.
noted.