Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
14 replies [Last post]
Bad_Lieutenant's picture
We went out Sunday night,everything went great,I escaleted hardcore on her but she wouldn't let me finger her for more than 30s.
I took my dick out in her car lol,she was playing with but when I told her to give it a little kiss she said its not gonna happen. Couldn't go to my place because she said she has to wake up early.
Got this text from her after she got home:
Her. Home! Thanks,was fun!o
Me. I had fun too

Tue I text her: hey horse whisperer,don't work too hard I'm at the pool drinking margaritas (she works with horses)
She replied : Boooo
Me: you're such a hater :) I was joking....still at work till 5

It's Thu and no reply,did I fuck it up? I was gonna wait till Fri to text her again
Sick-Cunt's picture
Keep trying.
Keep trying. You didnt fuck it up.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Ya nothing wrong here. You
Ya nothing wrong here. You should look up on my site some of my "in-car" lays tho. I can tell from reading the backstory you didn't escalate in the car correctly.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Bad_Lieutenant's picture
so I'm not sure wtf happend
so I'm not sure wtf happend here. After watching Alex's 2 hr video natural instinct he says don't escalate too hard if you can't fuck here right there (we were in her car) ,my fault,saw the video after the date...no more fingering in the car lol. Altough I still think I can fuck her,will see.

Robin: Our gm just got fired for having an affair with a subordinate. Both married. Scandalous!!
Me - 24 mins later: Lol,I never mess around with coworkers
Robin - 2 mins later: Dangerous.
Me - 1 min later: Yeah I don't wanna be stalked at work haha
Me - 2 days 21 hrs later: I saw a horse today and I thought of you
Robin - 1 min later: Did you catch it for me?
Me - 2 mins later: What do I look like ,wild bill lol
Robin - 5 mins later: Yup.
Me - 5 mins later: Funny,I've been told that I look like Ted from 'how I met your mother'
Robin - 7 mins later: I could see that.
Me - 4 mins later: Maybe,but that guy is a dork
Robin - 2 mins later: Are you saying you're not?
Me - 5 mins later: Are you calling me a dork ?
Robin - 5 mins later: What if i am???
Me - 6 mins later: Hmmm... I'm gonna come over and spank your ass
Robin - 5 mins later: Not scared. You dont know where i am.
Me - 3 mins later: I can follow the stars and head north
Me - 2 hrs 14 mins later: Come over, I'm about to watch this movie and its calling your name
Robin - 3 mins later: What movie? Black Beauty?
Me - 7 mins later: Saw that one yesterday,you can help me decide what to watch
Me - 17 hrs 32 mins later: Psst !
Robin - 16 mins later: Yes?
Me - 4 mins later: Enjoying the long weekend?
Robin - 3 mins later: Yup. Just left the lake. My dog was afraid to swim.
Me: Lol that's cute ,dogs usually like water
Robin - 1 min later: I know! He's a chicken.
Me: Hahaha what kind of dog is it
Robin: He's a rescue so not sure. Some kind of little scruffy dog. Ten pounds.
Me - 1 min later: I like small dogs,they are fun to play with
Me - 2 mins later: Let's meet up for drinks later
Robin - 4 mins later: K. I had plans with someone else but havent heard from them. If they're MIA, wanna meet at the Tilted Kilt and evaluate the talent?
Me - 3 mins later: You're such a player :-) i'll pick you up at 8, what's your adress
Robin - 3 mins later: I live at 793 I Don't Know You Well Enough Lane. Let's meet there!
Me - 2 mins later: Lmfao
Me - 2 mins later: Where is this tilted kilt
Robin - 1 min later: Never been? It's over by you. By the xxxxxxx... ummmm...in a plaza. Does that help?
Me - 1 min later: Never been,is that xxxxxxx ?
Robin - 2 mins later: Yeah. Waitresses are dressed in short kilts. Thought youd be a regular.
Me - 4 mins later: Lol no ,let's meet at 8
Robin - 2 mins later: Ok. Ill keep you posted. Gonna nap a.d work out.
Robin - 4 hrs 9 mins later: My mystery date has reappeared. Sorry....he asked first. I go with that system.
Me - 2 mins later: It's cool,have fun!
Read my last response again
Read my last response again you can easily fuck in cars. Your texting was pretty good just keep going

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Bad_Lieutenant's picture
yeah,I did not escalate
yeah,I did not escalate correctly.What would you do at this point Manwhore? Try to get her to my place or just meet her somewhere?
And another thing,why didn't she lie,you know "I'm going out with my friends...sorry,I have other plans blahblah" but she said she has another date.
Buddhagames's picture
Me - 2 mins later: What do I
Me - 2 mins later: What do I look like ,wild bill lol
That made me laugh.

Yeah bro, some of your texts were fucked solid.

The way you handled that dork stuff was flawless. And then the spanking text... i was like.. HAWT DAMN

Gotta go for the date much better though. Your actual date setup//asking was pathetic. Whoever that other dude was should never have gotten the chanec to see her. You were too spontaneous with asking her... like you texted her bout the movie and stuff (which i'm surprised she never responded to cause you actually rocked that) and then she never got back to you and then the "pst" and then "Date" ... be a little more chill//playful//clever bout it... especially if it's the first time.

Solid work though dude.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Bad_Lieutenant's picture
Its not the first time,we met
Its not the first time,we met 2 weeks ago. "Your actual date setup//asking was pathetic" I thought I was playful enough ,I guess not.Will do better next time.
Bad_Lieutenant's picture
Its not the first time,we met
Its not the first time,we met 2 weeks ago. "Your actual date setup//asking was pathetic" I thought I was playful enough ,I guess not.Will do better next time.
Buddhagames's picture
You were playful, you just
You were playful, you just didn't ask for the dates in the same way that you were just generally texting her. If you had, it woulda been sweet sauce.

Like i said though, the first movie date setup was real nice. I don't know why she didn't respond.

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Bad_Lieutenant's picture
ok,what about this: " let's
ok,what about this: " let's meet for drinks later,just so you know ,you can't take advantage of me.I'm from Eastern Europe...I run 5k marathons daily and I can hold my liquor.
SituAsian's picture
buddhagames wrote:You were
buddhagames wrote:
You were playful, you just didn't ask for the dates in the same way that you were just generally texting her. If you had, it woulda been sweet sauce.

Like i said though, the first movie date setup was real nice. I don't know why she didn't respond.

Most likely cus she wasn't DTF that day. Wouldn't come over unless she was 100% DTF.
SituAsian's picture
Bad_Lieutenant wrote:ok,what
Bad_Lieutenant wrote:
ok,what about this: " let's meet for drinks later,just so you know ,you can't take advantage of me.I'm from Eastern Europe...I run 5k marathons daily and I can hold my liquor.

That's pretty tight go w that or alternatively

"let's meet for drinks later,just so you know ,you can't take advantage of me.I'm from Eastern Europe...we run like horses and drink like fish"
She didn't respond because
She didn't respond because not every girl will show up at a dude's house for a movie just because he wrote a bunch of funny txts
admin's picture
Re: She didn't respond because
tradingbr;466.3824;29 wrote:
She didn't respond because not every girl will show up at a dude's house for a movie just because he wrote a bunch of funny txts

Dude you're starting to sound like a hater.

Treat each other with respect and dignity. Do not judge your brother's weakness, point it out without judgment, he will correct it. Then slap him in the face with a rubber cock.