Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->
5 replies [Last post]
After Sarah M flaked on me I went to the mall to game away my troubles. Got this very hot girls number. Tell me if you think this is primed for the meetup yet, Im thinking of saying "So what are you doing saturday evening Maggie? Ever been to a sake bar before?"

Me: Alex

Her: That was quick;)

Me: Lol had to give you my number before i forgot ;)

Her: Do u go up to all random girls at the mall and get their number

Me: Nope lol thatd make it difficult to shop...thought you were cute

Her: Lmao thanks. How old are u??

Me: 24 [lie im 22]

Her: Ya I figured you were around that age lol

Me: And yourself?

Her: 19. I'll b 20 September :)

I feel totally non needy right now, like i really dont give a fuck what happens, I know I can approach more 9s and get more leads. I feel like I can just got for the meetup now and get it, but I do wanna reduce flakeyness, where do you guys think I should go from here?
Sick-Cunt's picture
It seems to be going well. If
It seems to be going well. If you talk to her a bit more first its less likely she flakes but also like you said, you can always approach more cute girls. All up to you.

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Andre (not verified)
I see no problem with you
I see no problem with you going for a meetup now, seems like she likes you
Ya, what I was gonna do is
Ya, what I was gonna do is nto even reply to her last text, then tomorrow text her "Hey Maggie, hows your saturday afternoon look? Lets grab drinks".

The only problem I had was that the interaction was SO short, like 1 min. Im not a fan of hte whole "getting to know you" through text, but I was thinking just some simple back-and-forth comfort building rapport, asking her what she does, jking around a little, then going for the meetup. I figure it will make her more comfortabel and less likely to flake out last min.
Sure go for it.
Sure go for it.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Me: Hey maggie wahts your
Me: Hey maggie wahts your schedule like tomorrow

Her: Hey Alex :) I'm goiing to wasaga tonight for the weekend

Me: That sounds fun, im jealous...in so far as sun tanning in queens park and swimming in lake ontario goes [going for humour/rapport here, instead of right for "So when are you free next?" kind of shit...trying to minimize flakes, LMR, that kind of shit, I think I fail to qualify with enough of a vibe and to establish enough comfort before I go for their vagina]