Skip to Content
Pickup Coaching
-->

I have 2.5 hours to pack everything in my room. Oh and a LR

14 replies [Last post]
Buddhagames's picture
haha jesus, this is absurd. I got literally 2.5 hours to pack up everything in my room, so of course I'm gonna write up the craziest lay report of my entire college career.

Let's get some music for this one : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLTI2rWAlV4&ob=av2e

Don't even thikn about reading the rest of this shit without throwin on the tunes. THat'd be gay and I'd make fun of you for giving head (receiving it, isn't gay).

Haha part of me just wants to write the short version because it's pretty epic. Like, yeah. I think the short version is the best way to write this. So basically my buds and I were playing pong and obviously I was dominating, just one of those nights (not counting, obviously, but I won 8 in a row with 2 naked runs). Then, one dude in our group gets a text and it's like, "Yo, senior underground, party on the steps, tell all yo friends" and we're like, oh god yes..."

So we flash mob this one area (Yesterday was our commencement, so I'm literally packing everything up right now, 2 hours to go, Idk if I'm gonnna make it!!!!) haha I really am just gonna give you the short version because it's epic as fuck. So yeah, we get there and there's a fuckton of people and it's nasically just you know, a normal party or wtvr.... except for the following interaction:

Girl: Hey, your name's Buddhagames, right?

Me: Um, yeah,, what's up?

Girl: I'm leaving really early tomorrow and you're on my fuck list, do you wanna have sex?

Me: Yeah, okay. Sounds good.

loil, so I may have exagerated the bluntness of the convo (but really, not that much, I swear) but Dude, this girl had a list of dudes she wanted to fuck and I was on it... haha.... Most epic thing I've ever been a part of haha. I can post up more later but I seriously need to pack right now lmao. Oh, I also have to write up some shit with the model chick, ugh she's a whore...

Yeah, so it wasn't like EXACTLY as easy as I make it sound, but really, there wasn't much else going on. This girl straight up came to me and said this and at this point, I'm just like, yeah, okay. I really don't want to expand the story because I think ti's pretty epic with just the short version.

Holy shit though, these are the last 2 hours I'm ever gonna be at this fucking place. YEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWW

It's Just Something You Have To Do If You Want To Be Great- Manwhore

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Sick-Cunt's picture
Your on my fuck list too
Your on my fuck list too ;)

nohomo

"These girls aren't going to harass themselves" - Some Cunt

Buddhagames's picture
No, but really. When she told
No, but really. When she told me this, I actually just looked at her and she like wouldn't break eye contact with me, and obviously I wasn't going to be the one to look away, so I just like stood there and she just stood there. I really wasn't sure if she was trolling or if she was serious, until I started making out with her and she was super down.

Haha this girl wasn't that attractive, I have to admit, but I have no regrets and clearly there will be no apologies.

Jesus man.

"Apart from the pulling and hauling stands what I am, Stands amused, complacent, compassionating, idle, unitary, Looks down, is erect, or bends an arm on an impalpable certain rest, Looking with side-curved head curious what will come next, Both in and out of the game and watching and wondering at it."

Sick-Cunt's picture
Sounds cool. Pretty sure a
Sounds cool. Pretty sure a bunch of other girls have their own fuck list but dont do anything about it.

Buddhagames's picture
she was pretty fucking
she was pretty fucking hammered.

Andre (not verified)
This totally makes sense
This totally makes sense
Girls actually call you
Girls actually call you buddhagames? Damn son, thats some pretty powerful stuff.
Buddhagames's picture
haha!
haha!

Yeah man NOTHING about last night makes any sense. There were about 4-500 people drinking in public with cops and security guards standing around doing jack shit. There were too many people for anyone to do anything.

Went into some random dudes apartment and took a piss and he comes in and goes, "uh, what are you doing?" and I'm like, "Oh, what's up, just takin a casual piss man"

Yo. Throw up the update with
Yo. Throw up the update with the model chick
Lmao
Lmao
K just so you know before I
K just so you know before I start reading this thing.. that's a good song, but I was listening to After Hours by Deadmau5. There is no better song in existence for this sort of thing.

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

PepsiMax wrote:Girls actually
PepsiMax wrote:
Girls actually call you buddhagames? Damn son, thats some pretty powerful stuff.

Aren't you going to ask him if he was worried she was going to get clingy afterwards??

I go in and I'm crisp, clean and my vocals are fucking coming out like music. - Anonymous MW student

- Autismus Terminus Finis (Root Cause/Cure of Autism Epidemic)

- Called Off My Wedding & Other Turn Tail Signs Of The American Male

Tap Or Click For Personal Coaching Information

Sick-Cunt's picture
Manwhore wrote:PepsiMax
Manwhore wrote:
PepsiMax wrote:

Aren't you going to ask him if he was worried she was going to get clingy afterwards??

Lmao!

Buddhagames's picture
Yeah, we fucked and she just
Yeah, we fucked and she just left. It was very non-commital... This girl was just on a mission and I was pretty much okay with getting a solid nut off.

Oh full disclosure- I was pretty hammered. But in my defense, I couldn't just lose the beerpong games on purpose bc I didn't wanna drink... And like, I can't expect myself to play WITHOUT a side beer. So, really, there was nothing I could do ; )

Was a fun night though, for sure.

Buddhagames's picture
Oh and yeah dude that song is
Oh and yeah dude that song is dope for a lay report but heard this song for the first time at the hardrock in the DR and since then it's been on the top of my list. You're gonna love it man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUkfey0RB8g

Drop comes at 1:40